So it's all roids? I started a month ago and getting nowhere near what I expected as a natty seems impossible...

So it's all roids? I started a month ago and getting nowhere near what I expected as a natty seems impossible. Really makes me want to quit before even starting

Attached: file.png (666x938, 991K)

Shitty bait

100% srs I swear for real

In reality you're never going to look like a famous fitness model without roids but you can look better, you have to put in more time than a couple months though.

I plan to to this for years to come I really do, but I won't take drugs and I really don't know what to expect without being ultra autistic with my meals

You made mistakes in your diet / sleep / routine. You do not need roids at all to look big and strong. 80+kg with low bodyfat shouldn't be a problem at all. You can get there pretty fast too. Roids are needed for the wow! effect though.

Caloric surplus, add a protein shake done
No need for being autistic with meals faggot

This I've been told yet I recently I've seen that all pros are on roids and most really shredded guys are too so my faith is low and I don't know what to expect anymore

This is shopped right? I'm not a pixel expert but I've seen Joff enough times to know this pic is odd.

>1 month
Shut the fuck up, you litterally know nothing yet.
Terrible thread.

he’s hormonally shopped so yes

That's the point of the thread, I want to clear my doubts, you're not helping much

His upper arms are the size of his head in this pic. Joff isn't that big in any other pic.

Just quit faggot

You're not even at the point where you can assess your progress and you already want to quit. That's dumb as fuck. A month is life 12 gym sessions, LMAO.

I dont want to quit because lack of progress, it has nothing to do with what I want RIGHT NOW, I just don't want to spend a year in this without at least getting half way to where I would like to be long term

two years isn't long term for fuck's sake
what are your goals?

Are you fat or are you skinny?

You need to cater your workouts to your goals. You can't just walk into the gym, do some halfass workouts and expect great results after one month. The first 1-6 months will give you the best returns. The closer that you get to your goal, the harder progress becomes.

Post a picture of your body and a picture of the body you want and perhaps people will be able to help you better. Also, keep in mind that fitness is 20% exercise and 80% diet.

Ok well if you want to look like the photoshoped picture of a steroid user like in your OP, you'll need top 0.00001% genetics, 8 years AND roids and you'll only look like that for a few weeks a year.
Good luck.
Or you could, you know, set realist goals like a non-retard.

>Hasn't done more than a month
>Expects results
What are you thinking? Like really.

can't post pics now I'm working, thanks for the involved reply I expected way less (that's what you get when you ask for shit on other boards) I'm eating 500cal suprlus I'm currently not too skinny but def underweight, and pic related would be a long term goal (he's a natty tho but I'm sure I wont get there with my genetics)

Attached: file.png (320x320, 162K)

read
I don't want to spend time trying to get something impossible

The guy in that picture, if he actually is natty (possible, his delts aren't colossal and he's not actually that massive) looks like years and years of training and a strict diet alongside it.

The only shortcuts are roids. Everything else is just time lifting and eating as well as you can.

It's bajheera

Expect to look and feel massively better than you do now.

If you're worried about instant gratification try paying more attention to your numbers going up than how you look in the mirror. By the time noob games start dropping off there will be a major visible difference.

> A month ago

Attached: BaitMonger.png (625x626, 16K)

He's not natty, sorry.

Ever looked at natty bodybuilding comps that are actually tested?

This.

The problem is mainly that you cannot keep your muscle when you diet down to 5% as a natty. So the real natties look just malnourished on stage.

Attached: stage123.png (808x553, 487K)

>1 month
>goal is a photoshop of a roider
There's no saving you.

Attached: 1518592436969.jpg (696x532, 147K)

This is the reason I made the thread, any hope? or I can stay big and look good enough with 10+% bf?

You have a few things to consider here... First, you're never going to look like that. Don't feel bad though because he is never going to look like that either. That's all pose/pump/lighting and his physique is more centered around being lean than being built.
If he truly is natty, that's many years of work. You could easilly look better by putting in your first year for newbie gains and then doing simple 500mg test-e cycles with PCT (post cycle therapy).

Anyway, it seems that your goal is mostly nice arms and core so you should focus your routine on that. Eat a high protein diet and add another 2-300 calories to your existing surplus so that you can incorporate 20-30 mins of cardio daily for vascularity and leanness to best show off your gains.

I'd recommend that you concentrate on close-grip chin ups, concentration curls, preecher curls, weighted dips, OHP, standing flies, ab roller, ab machine, core rotator and hanging leg lifts. Get your cardio from the exercise bike where you sit back and the pedals are in front of you and put it on the most intense setting your can sustain. This will build your quads and calves for aesthetics rather than T-Rex mode from squats and diddles.

Keep progressing your weight up. Start in 5x5 sets to build strength but start working towards 3x8 sets after you have a good foundation. If you start test, switch back to 5x5s. Remember that building muscle requires you to lift tip failure. Your goal while progressing through newb gains should be to fail your last rep on your last set every time. If you can complete your last set, add weight.

Good luck, user.

anyone else would go gay for Jeff

Attached: wut.jpg (747x686, 223K)

month
>>goal is a photoshop of a roider

Set that goal rather high.

I find it funny that I accepted my bisexuality before getting into Veeky Forums

Yes, you're not going to look good natty below 10%. Provided you do abbs, you can look great at like 15%. That's ideal natty BF%.

It takes more than a month, numbnuts.

what's "great"? can I get some 15%bf pics?

Why? It would be like being with a woman. He's So Vain and insecure and thinks that his looks are enough to get him by in life. Fuc that

beginner gains (the ones that should be occurring during the first six months or so) are the equivalent to a serious dose of steroids. if you arent making gains in your first month then sterons cant help you

adobe gains

is the cardio part something I should put myself through? I'd rather bulk and then cut or is it a bad idea in my case?