Shouldn’t girls like this always have super impressive core strength. They spend all day lugging those weights around

Shouldn’t girls like this always have super impressive core strength. They spend all day lugging those weights around

Attached: CCE5174D-3D4D-4FBC-BE02-6B13FA868AF8.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanpregnancy.org/labor-and-birth/reasons-for-a-cesarean/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php
healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/breasts-causing-upper-back-pain-myth
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3322448/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 23FF940C-E2C6-4606-91EC-0B3ABC05C765.jpg (1080x1349, 143K)

just back pain

Check their posture

BACK
UP
THE
TRUCK

It’s like they’re wearing weight vests 24/7

Attached: 2F1EAFF4-4928-45ED-B14F-75E59E8CDEBE.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

Attached: 80822606-7310-4A9A-ADC1-9690810F6EEC.jpg (575x739, 109K)

tattoo ruins it

I think that’s just her air nozzle to inflate those things

Nope, the purpose of the bra is to redistribute the weight to their shoulders. Instead if using their core to carry the boob weight, they use their lats and traps

Attached: literally me.png (492x328, 6K)

If you look here --> you can see her traps are pretty well developed from carrying those all day

INTO

There are chicks who would have tits like this but they get them reduced. Apparently there are around 40k breast reductions per year, but that stat only includes "aesthetic surgeries" so I could imagine the number of young women getting advised by their (((doctors))) to get a breast reduction to solve their back pain, instead of suggesting practicing posture and excercise to make their backs stronger.

Should be a crime desu.

>Nope, the purpose of the bra is to redistribute the weight to their shoulders. Instead if using their core to carry the boob weight, they use their lats and traps

That's fucking stupid.
The weight STILL has to be lifted with the core.
You are litterally saying that bra's are anti gravity machines.

All they ultimately do is distribute the weight wrongly and weaken their tits, which leads to premature sagging, and their core.
Bras are shit for tits and health.
This has been scientifically proven by a multiple decade long study.

MILK TRUCK HAVE JUST ARRIVE

If you like girls with big tiddies, learn to give good shoulder massages. They'll love a good massage even more than the average grill because even with good posture, they still need to put in more effort to stay in that good posture.

Do you think fat guys get strong cores by carrying all the fat dispersed around their upper bodies?

Surely they'd get stronger lower backs if anything anyway

>back pain
>from a couple lbs at most on your chest
Yeah ok

>gf has tiny tits

Attached: sad insurgent.jpg (700x525, 54K)

Maybe you should try talking to actual women for once in your life

Fat niggas that lose weight got the best calves

Ever seen a former fat/obese person's lower body?

They always ALWAYS have tank calves and crazy ass wagon wheels that require NOTHING in the way of training to get bigger and crazy vascular.

Dude busty women get back pain all the time. One of my friends (not trying to fuck, I respect her boyfriend) has huuuge tits, and she gets back pain all the time

Tell that fat ass to do yoga and stand up straight.

Unless she has tripple G tits then she has not reason to have back pain from her own tits.

>gf

depends on the women and her bones. some do, some dont. the girl with the biggest tits I know doesnt experience pain, but others need to swim 3-4 times a week and strengthen their backs.

>but others need to swim 3-4 times a week and strengthen their backs.

No they don't. They could probably lift 1-2x a week and consciously practice posture and eliminate their back pain. I'd venture to say that a good half of all people, men and women have some sort of chronic "back pain" from poor posture and weak upper backs from sitting in chairs all day. Having the tits just exacerbates the issue, or makes you more prone, but the root cause of the issue is still atrophied muscles and bad posture. Unless the girls got hangers like these then there really is no excuse when it comes to back pain.

Attached: 1501559610354.jpg (1280x1916, 1.56M)

first one at 20yo, I'm no pussyslayer

Better question, what should they do to get stronger to compensate? Deadlifts?

back extensions, good mornings
hip thrusts, lunges

well at least you got one

Attached: vRLMS.jpg (721x481, 56K)

Braptrucks/10

What if boob did a brap?

Yoga and basic bitch cardiobunny lifting routine.
Occasionally do deadlifts and squats and lunges.

underrated

Attached: 1521139092648.png (373x318, 40K)

braps until failure

It's really popular with young girls nowadays. They get convinced by old hags, who send them to their Jewish doctors. Cuts the competition and gives shekels to Shlomo.

Attached: 1516944734735.jpg (500x833, 176K)

I want one, a combination of, or all of these girls to kill me with their breasts

Attached: 1519067928426.jpg (535x577, 40K)

>All they ultimately do is distribute the weight wrongly and weaken their tits, which leads to premature sagging, and their core.
No, because there is no muscle which hold the tits up. Its a TENDON. Pluss you got the stretching of the fascia, if oyu dont wear a bra.

The tendon wont stay shorter because "it used more", in women who dont use a bra. And the same goes for fascia. When they are under constant stretch they will elongate. Bras hinder this by Alleviating the weight.

And you dont get any stronger core becuase of your tits. The weight is close to your body, and the tits dont weigh much. Being chubby would lead to more strength gains than big tits.

Maybe you two should learn about backpain.

Back pain is one of the most common pains we have. But for some reason if a women have big tits it gets immediatly blamed for it. Which is bullshit. Back pain doesnt stem from big tits. Because your body is adapted to the weight of them.

Nope.
Most women can't handle it.
Hell, one of the reasons a c-section is used is because their cores are too fucking weak

This. Fucking 85% of the world experiences back pain

>someone got to unironically knock this up

Attached: 2018-03-21 10.16.51.jpg (911x1300, 508K)

>one of the reasons a c-section is used is because their cores are too fucking weak

americanpregnancy.org/labor-and-birth/reasons-for-a-cesarean/

Thats not true, at least not to a significant degree

It's rarely used, say 1 in 25 times but it is a reason. There's a reason pregnant women are told to do core exercises. Doctors already know their pretty weak cores on most women in general are a problem.

You virgins need to leave the house and speak to girls.

women carry those 24/7 and it does cause them back pains. I have spoken to two women who got breast reduction surgery and can now walk around all day with no back pains.

What you retards don't seem to get is that even if the weight is small it is on them ALL day long. and it is not like a back pack resting on your shoulders. It is on their chest, pulling downwards all day every day.

They name instanses that are 1 in 1500, yet doesnt name "weak core" which you say is 1 in 25.

Those numbers are probably false, and exercise is recommended to pregnant women because it decreases the likelihood of developmental issues of the baby.
And doctors doesnt know much about strength or exercise at all.

I'll take her off your hands senpai np

If i was with her my balls / taint would literally ache from the nonstop trips to poundtown. She gets me hard af

>I have spoken to two women who got breast reduction surgery and can now walk around all day with no back pains.

Look u the placebo effect. and regression to the mean, ad how it affects treatments and surgeries. There is a reason why many surgeries are no longer recommended, because they show no improvement of sham surgery, and surgery are less effective than exercise. You also have the added risk of surgery where you get complications, and make things worse.
backpain isnt permanent. And people are often treated at the worst, which makes therapies and surgeries seem effective, but its just a result of regression to the mean.

Giganto fertility goddess. Have her the size of a house and she’d be worshipped

Attached: 5FC7387A-121F-4D3F-9ACB-CE19E7122170.png (408x597, 365K)

>t. woman

holy shit, i missed so many words.

But im not saying it is never a cause of backpain, but in the absolute vast majority of cases its not. If it they are then strength training is a faar superior treatment than surgery. Its more effective, and there is no risk.

Bra's litterally make the tits sag faster.
They don't actually build the tendon strength and ligament strength to hold up the breasts and the back never actually has to work to build the strength to carry the weight of the tits correctly.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php

She's so cute

Women claim they have back pain from breasts for two reason

1.They are out of shape fat asses and think that removing their breast tissue rather then becoming slightly more fit and active will help

2.They use that as an excuse to get rid of their tits to fit into the queer controlled hollywood model of beauty, remove the lustful gaze of men and lesbians, and not be called fucking retarded for getting a stupid needless procedure.

Want to know something? There is nothing as sad and heart breaking as a woman who realizes after she removed her tits and goes full slut to regain the attentions of the men she had before.

Like a petite little fairy of a girl that just added 50lbs of tits and is enjoying the change

>They don't actually build the tendon strength and ligament strength to hold up the breasts

I didnt say bras make them stronger, but it hinder the constant tension. which is what causes sagging. We both say there is no muscle there.
There is also no link to the study, and IIRC the flaw of the study was that women with smaller breasts are more likely to not wear a bra. They are also less affected by gravity due to their breast size.

Attached: crouching boner hidden jizz.jpg (691x597, 22K)

The study was done on hundreds of women of various sizes and lasted nearly two decades.

It was pretty damned comprehensive. Bras causes premature and WORSE sagging and from what we've seen, it also contributes to back pain in sedentary inactive women.

Take a look at the breasts of women who've never worn a bra like women from south america and african tribes and compare them to the breasts of women who were suckered into wearing tit prisons when they first started budding.

The difference is stark and noticable. 30 year old woman with two children from some small south american or african tribe has better tits then many 20ish year old women who've lived a modern western life.

Uh... Yeah, so, do we know who she is or not?

>jew conspiracies

Maybe the world isn't rigged and just that you're a flawed human being with a weak character

women don't have a fucking clue what's causing their back pain and it sure as shit isn't a little bit of fat on your chest

Princess Busty (AKA Bunny)

Attached: qt2.jpg (564x844, 52K)

Well, the people who convince young girls, stupid women, and "transexual men" into getting rid of their breasts for various reasons can be jews.

It's not a jewish thing. It's a big goddamned scam concocted to sucker as many stupid bitches into fucking up their natural beauty to put money in the pockets of others.

Its not a published study. look it up. Its still a thesis

Id be emptying my balls deep inside of her on a daily basis.
Such a wonderful woman.

Where the fuck is she from

>love big tits
>last 4 girls I've gone on dates with were almost flat

I can't help it they're still cute!

>nigger watch
WHY GOD

How do you know this is a scam and not a legitimate response to a medical need? Where are your sources?

Titsylvania

Attached: CE45A8A7-A458-4F68-8995-C07089C70A55.jpg (1000x1497, 873K)

breast reduction for treating backpain is stupid unless there is an extreme case

because if these dumb broads would just do like 30 bodyweight squats a day they would no longer have back pain. Instead they pay someone to slice em up

What medical need have we not debunked already in this thread?

The only medical need you can bring up is a psychological one. And as we have said, it is largely built of social pressure and media induced psychosis.

You guys aren't chicks with huge tits or doctors. Why should I trust you? How do you know that merely strength training can reduce the pain from giant tits.

healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/breasts-causing-upper-back-pain-myth
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3322448/

I carry more weight on my upper body than titcows and I have no fucking back pain. I wonder why that could be

Wow you're a very big boy.

Maybe they have a lot of help carrying them?

Attached: DAAA9065-5CE0-41FC-92B4-DE2179353391.jpg (600x800, 85K)

Why does she have the brand of sacrifice in the background?

Attached: GutsBerserk.png (355x511, 435K)

Attached: 1521264138439.png (621x702, 56K)

>Doctors recommend breast reduction surgeries because of those back pains
>Makes a significant difference in all cases post-surgery

This brainlet user :
>IT HAZ NUTHIN TO DO WITH BREASTS

Go away and think about the function of major muscle groups.

Can confirm
Have monster calves but a fucking destroyed lower back
Im a fat cunt

Sister has tig old bitties, thought about reduction due to back pain

*Titcows outgrow and mog everyone*
That’s a world I could live in

Attached: 2BA5FB54-7071-4DBC-99CD-7390AF69F33B.png (706x900, 181K)

I'll do you a favor suck her itty bitty tiddies while you shitpost, but you'll owe me one.

>this thread

Attached: milktruck.jpg (313x209, 17K)

Attached: A45214D2-99D6-4696-A56E-E5587D6AF1B9.jpg (128x128, 14K)

If they have good posture. The heavier the tiddies the easier it is to slouch on accident. And of course people with really shitty posture usually have the weakest cores regardless male or female.

Attached: 9223BD53-2DA4-4DC1-951F-461ADE7EBD18.jpg (533x300, 27K)

sooooo they don't take care of their muscles or back
do fucking PT i mean christ it's not that hard to build muscle but im sure they'll bitch about how hard it is

>ps fuck women lol

>person has knee pain
>solution: cut leg off instead of wiping out muscle imbalances causing the pain with trivial exercises 10min per day
GENIUS

4 U
U

Tits like that come at a price. Literally sold her soul for those milkers

>Pregnant gf just moved to a G cup.
>Titties are sore, so off limits

Should I just end it brehs?