Lifting is a meme

>wasting money on retarded amounts of supplements, diet fads, and a gym membership just because if you don't try to live up to a gay male's fantasy you get depressed and don't feel like a man
Wew lads. Lifting/gym culture in general is probably one of the biggest scams of the past 50 years. The amount of male body dysmorphia, the amount of gymcels who think that lifting heavy things will automatically compensate for their lack of masculinity, the amount of plain toxicity among grown males who waste hours a day gorging themselves on meme foods like gluttons and going to the gym religiously to work on their egotistic obsession, is absolutely disgusting. I know from the fact that Veeky Forums seems to have more virgins than /r9k/ that most of you guys do this to get pussy, which is plain silly. I guarantee that most of your dads, with their fat old bodies and wrinkled, limp cocks, could go out and get more pussy than you could hope to obtain in your current state. Pussy never has been about your physical appearance. For fuck's sake Stephen Hawking cheated on his wife with a pretty decent red head and the boy looked like a scrotum on wheels. Wearing tight clothing to show off your shitty natty fatceps and smelling like bo and protein farts while having the voice of a damn mouse reeks of insecurity, not pheromones. If you want to get women based off of looks alone then it comes down to height, face, and frame as always. If it isn't for pussy, although we know it is, then it is just gay as fuck, plain and simple, and the most cancerous form of gay, closeted. Masculinity is not about simply having big muscles. Masculinity is about will, intelligence, integrity, health, etc. If you want to be healthy, which is a good thing, eat healthy, go for a run a few times times a week, and maybe do some pushups and pullups once and a while. If you wanna feel like a man maybe move out of mommy's house and get a job, save your money, go travel, get laid, whatever. Just skip the Veeky Forums-jew.

Attached: rich-piana-mutant.jpg (916x563, 46K)

N g m I fag

I agree, lifting to try to mask your genetic shortcomings just to try to attract females is pathetic.
You should lift for sports, health, fitness, and for fun.

Buying supplements is100% retarded

can i beat this faggot Veeky Forums

Didn’t read and you’re a fag, probably a manlet too

Attached: FB6013FD-8DED-4078-8EC8-30711F7DA249.jpg (2000x2000, 1.37M)

Rollin

i agree with this but supps can be extremely beneficial for health and lifestyel

try taking 300 mg niacin a day for 2 weeks nad tell me u arent feeling sharper and more focused

Post body before spewing paragraphs of your bullshit

well bodybuilding requires a lot of money and a lot of free time so thats for rich people, fitness requires a lot of free time and some money as well so unless thats your career path your literally walking out of your water in a very competitive and rich scene.

Attached: D1iEqEjr.jpg (1456x1941, 217K)

This is false. If you can't spare 3-4 hours a week doing physical exercise, but spent 8-9 hours a night fapping to traps and arguing on the internet you're doing it wrong.
A gym membership, shorts, a vest and well fitting trainers aren't expensive either.
It's always the same retarded excuses by lazy people

Attached: triathlete_vs_sedentary.jpg (480x930, 60K)

Its not false because people expect results when they throw money in creating a sexual appearance and that takes years and years of self dedication these types of people lack, personal trainers usually assess the damage after years of abuse and sell you expensive sympathy

Rolling

Rollo

>wasting money on retarded amounts of supplements
like are u retarded u dont need any kind of supplements even whey i get 150 grams of protein without even trying

Gay

Rolling lol
Someone had to make this...

Wtf roll again lol

Attached: 1520636779329.gif (421x384, 2.18M)

rolling. I hoping for some sort of giantess or amazonian for breeding purposes.

rollin

>ur not strong lol

soyboy -the post

OP is a fag

and a fucking manlet

rollerino

you are right user

Roll plz be good

Reroll

Half Orc get plz!
Why do I like orc women so much!? (the traditional DnD orcs, with cute little tusks, not LOTR abbominations)
Theres just something about their primitiveness and savagery, but with honor and tradition

rolly rolly rolly polly!

Amazon get.

Rolling

rollZ

again

Ravioli

T

Rolled

tl;dr

Attached: 1518661423813.jpg (901x640, 95K)

Whos hurtin for a squirtin

They see me rollin'