Do you wear sweatpants?

do you wear sweatpants?

Attached: IMG_4116.jpg (640x759, 73K)

I wish I could wear sweat pants to the gym cause they’re comfy but I have the fact that my dick shows all the time.

Lately I wear track pants and tank tops basically all the time.
They're so much more comfortable than jeans, and you don't have to iron them like chinos, so what's not to love?
I work from home, so my boss doesn't give a shit what I wear.

>Second tweet
What is that thing trying to say???

I wear my digital santa claus sweatpants to the gym sometimes. Usually gets me a few comments.

women cant banter, its always end up being "hur dur your dick is smallXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
why are they so primitive

>mad at girl making small dick joke in response to small tits joke
t dicklet

small dick

Do niggers not wear underwear under their sweatpants?

Yes.
It brought problems.
White middle aged lesbian with a suprisingly fat ass wanted to fuck...and her old lady found out about it later and tried to kill me problems.

How exactly is the small tit one better though
It's both american nigger """""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""" so it doesn't matter anyways

In the house, always. Outside, never.

You should've fugged her anyway

>shiiieeett de d-ddemup mup da doooo didda be dat tum raycism shiiieettt niqqa n he dicc b lookin shieeeetttt dayum in dem swwettpantz shieett

Why would I want my glock to show on the outside of my sweats?

because if youre a total chestlet a crop-top looks objectively shit while going around with your dick showing is just trashy

mup da po didda muhfuggin dik

middle-aged chicks with fat booties are goat

Is this how they communicate

whitebois can't handle the bantz

>jungle noises

I did.
Pussy was tighter then a vice and she was screamer and a creamer.
I had to flip my fucking mattress.

Indeed.
They're also very appreciative.

What does it mean by print???

>his dick print doesn't show even with underwear on
lol fucking wh*toids, i swear.

nice reading comprehension you fucking tard lmao.
imagine this idiot calling anyone else stupid.

you didn't "turn" her, she's just bi. she was legit into you because of your dick print?

I legitimately do not understand what it's talking about.

How huge does this nig think dicks need to be?
I could fit a cucumber in my sweat pants and it probably wouldn't show

because you're a half-wit mouth breather.

pure cope

crop-tops only work on small-medium tits, fight me
not a female I swear

I looked it up and I'm pretty happy to not have known this odd ethno-babble.

>wearing underwear
I seriously haven’t owned a pair since high school

I wear my grey puma sweatpants whenever I go outside. My jeans don't comfortably fit me and I don't really give a fuck what anyone thinks.

It's mostly genetic dude. Donger is 8in hard/chub but when I'm lifting or it's cold, it shrinks to like 3in so I'd imagine some people don't shrink in the cold, mostly genetic from historically being in warm climates

I ain't ashamed that my dick isn't the size of a child's arm.
That's like being ashamed you don't have J cup tiddies

Just for anyone who doesnt actually know.
"printing" comes from guns actually, concealed carry. If you have a gun and are showing an outline, youre printing. aka showing an outline of what youre packing. That translated to your dick outline. It isnt even nigger speak its just funny and you can say "printing" about anything. If you got a dip in and are trying to hide it you could say youre printing etc.

bix nood nigga

Ah, ok then ty.

buddy, if your dick print doesn't show while you wear sweats you're just a dicklet, it doesn't even need to be huge for it to show.
cope.

I don't care about the etymology, the context clearly implies dick print

I wear sweatpants to the gym 90% of the time, and I am rather well endowed. You can see my big dong through them but I don't care because they are so comfortable..

The only time it was an issue was when I was running Tren and I would see women doing those meme ass lifts at the gym and start to get hard, which made it really obvious that I had a big ol' dick in my sweats.

If the context is hanging out with niggers then I'm very glad to have not known this term. Pretty great trade off.

Maybe if you're talking about skinny, form fitting sweatpants.
But I like big ol baggy ones

if you couldn't decipher what she was saying by reading that tweet, your iq can't be highter than 100.

the context is easy to guess if you're not a complete brainlet

sorry about your 'tism

I know you brain dead idiot i was just giving some context.

Why do niggercreatures talk like this

Thats informative. Thanks user.

this isn't wikipedia, tard. take your context and shove it up your ass

>turn
Nobody brought this up but you, friend

And yet i keep getting replies from people saying thx, and you keep getting shit on.
Consider upping the dosage on your medication my autistic friend.

I've been doing this a long time

Attached: IMG_20171207_002152_214.jpg (2320x2320, 1.29M)

i would like to, but the first thing that sweats on my body is my ass. So, even sitting for a while makes it look like i pissed my sweatpants. Even when they are black.

Fuck me sideways, my life is shit.

the fact that you referred to her as a lesbian implies that she was only into chicks until she met you. I don't know if that's the case but it's certainly what you implied with your choice of words

looking natty as

look at this fucking dude lol

nah, only on medium tits

your body looks weird as fuck but I gotta know what you do for those forearms. don't leave me hanging man

I didn't say anything about turning her or whatever.

And she told me she was a lesbian. This was after I said "Like what you see" when I caught her staring.

Started a teasing conversation, asking her a few personal questions, talk about the girls standing around and flattered her.

Didn't take much to be honest. I'm pretty damned well built, have a ridiculous dick and she's a woman horny I worked on her pretty damned hard and I could keep a secret.

I fucked her inside out for the better part of two hours. Not very good at sucking dick but her enthusiasm was amazing.

I did turn her over and fuck her prone bone and then turned her over and fucked her missionary. She likes having her tits sucked. She gets lovey dovey when I do that.
Did anyway..
A crazy bitch waving a gun in your face will change things pretty quick.

The person you just talked too wasn't me.
And I never even hinted at that.
I just said that she wanted to fuck.
I fucked the everlov fuck out of her.
She's probably just as gay as she was before I creampied her.
Relax.
I single deep dicking won't change a lesbian. Might make her more willing to fuck men or that man but she'll probably still enjoy women more.

I don't wear sweats because my penis is large and I don't want anyone to ever be able to see my willy. And God forbid I got a random erection, I'd be fuuuuucked.

I like crop tops

Attached: IMG_4117.jpg (640x800, 62K)

>niggers

Attached: 92e1a9ac00c45d482b27798d3e348d59f92b05a30f27f5d9287327e28c8703b1.jpg (594x638, 31K)

damn, that's original