Is boogie dead yet?

Is boogie dead yet?

Attached: boogie cucked.jpg (576x541, 66K)

Do you think he's trying to lose weight to convince her to stay? How will he handle her getting re-married to some turbonigger in the next couple years? I think that's what will finish him

>How will he handle her getting re-married to some turbonigger in the next couple years? I think that's what will finish him
That would be hilarious, but I get the feeling she isn't even going to bother remarrying since she has over half of boogie's shit now.

It's so easy to make it for a woman.
>be average looking woman
>find a lonely fat fucker who has money
>tell you love him
>fuck with muscle men
>once he accumulated enough of capital divorce him
>dont have to work
>buy some superior man cum at a sperm bank
>have a child

If a guy proves a woman to be an adulterer can he divorce her without giving her a cent?

not after the 90s

Shes made herself a cool 350k in the divorce
Not bad for living with a fat fuck for a few years

Divorce laws a fucked up when it comes to money.
A couple with no kids got divorced and married other people, they had no contact with each other for 10 years, then the guy wins 10 million on the lottery, his ex finds out about it through a mutual friend and took him to court for half of the money and fucking won

My digits confirm he's dead

>Shes made herself a cool 350k in the divorce

Attached: proof bird 8.png (331x331, 12K)

Should have immediately deposited a good amount of it out of the country

first, it is pretty much impossible to prove adultery unless she literally has a bastard child while you are married.
second, it doesnt matter to the divorce court at all. no-fault divorce = she gets your shit no matter what she did or didnt do.

Why is this guy relevant in Chinese calendar year 4716 again?

How exactly does one go about doing such a thing?

>no-fault divorce = she gets your shit no matter what she did or didnt do
How in the the ungodly fuck did """""men""""" ever agree to this shit?

Why the fuck is this allowed?

commiefornia

>"""""men"""""
Because (((men))) pushed it through without asking the public. Same as with gay marriage. Even California voted for prop 8 which defined marriage as man + woman. A few years later the (((judiciary))) overturns it and makes gay marriage legal nationwide. Really stimulates the soybeans

I wish Trump didn't reach a diplomatic solution before the best koreans could nuke that entire state.

Better question: Who cares?
Put your life in order. I’m amazed every time I learn people can spare their attention to losers like these.

No she didn't. Stop making shit up faggot.

Monero

>Even California voted for prop 8 which defined marriage as man + woman.
Holy fucking kek I totally forgot about that. I remember all the white liberals getting mad at black people for voting overwhelmingly in favor.

Source or it didn't happen. This sounds like complete bullshit to me.

Fat fucks net worth is 700k
she gets half
And it looks like the house too
Oh dear, what a pity, nevermind.

She deserves at least that much for subjecting herself to that torture

Look it up nigger

They never signed a decree absolute (legal document) which bacically means she gets half your shit forever regardless of how long you are divorced.
And if you come into money and dont tell her chance are she'll get the lot if she finds out about it and drags you to court

>women get half the money the man has after divorce
western civ literally beyond repair, and people fucking wonder why gold diggers exist
why not just settle on an amount before marriage to be paid due if they divorce?

Sounds worse than literal aids

That's literally what a prenup is. If you don't have one to at least secure your personal finances extant before the marriage, and personal finances post divorce, you're fucking dumb

>Do you think he's trying to lose weight to convince her to stay?
No. She left almost immediately after the surgery. If anything him losing weight, and thus having a longer life expectancy, is why she left and settled for half his shit instead of all of it. A prostitute would of been cheaper.

Called it several years ago.

Booger's wife was banking on him getting fatter and dying, so she could nab 100% of his shit. As soon as he showed that he was going to pull through after the surgery, she immediately left him.

I honestly hope he makes it.