Lifting doesnt make talking to girls less scary

>lifting doesnt make talking to girls less scary

Attached: 1520878610761.png (646x595, 280K)

>you're not any less scared of them
>they're more scared of you

try nofap.

Get a service job as a waiter/server/cashier, you'll get over fear of talking to strangers very quickly

>200 lbs 6'0 man that can deadlift 400lbs is scared of some chick that cant lift his protein shake
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Attached: 1508479300229.jpg (253x199, 10K)

This is not true.
I work retail and all my customers love me. But outside of work in still an autist and I hate everyone even mor ebecause retail.

worked in retail as a cashier/manager as a teenager and during college, didnt make social interaction outside of work any better, i was perfectly fine during work tho

Grills have this black magic that makes you less in control of your thoughts and emotions

This desu.
The other day I saw firsthand the female look of absolute fear their eyes.
>Feelsbadman

more like
>feelsgoodman
the weak should fear the strong

Literally me

I've only ever had jobs where I deal with people in a day to day basis. Still an autist

But girls can suck your soul out

Attached: 50F60389-42BD-41C9-AEE4-278E9A47CC2B.jpg (290x290, 96K)

this is bullshit

this worked for me

FUCK
I'm a 110 lbs insecure skeleton trapped in a 230 lbs ripped body with 18" arms. I can't even look women in the eye

The fact that you dont want it to be scary is wrong.

It IS scary, especially if you have something to lose from the interaction. There is a possibility that she will reject you, if you didnt care then you wouldnt like her.

Let it be scary, dont fight it and you'll do fine.

try to get smiles
try to get "hi"s
profit

Go chat up ugly women working the register in a nice nonsexual way. Imagine you score points for the more you make her say. You'll soon realize the world doesn't end when you stay stupid shit. Apply that with hotties

>being afraid of women

Are you still in high school?

They're literally weaker and dumber than you. Download Tinder and fuck a couple of fatties at least and get over it you pussy. It's ridiculous that you're a coward in front of 50% of the global population.

Attached: IMG_1521.jpg (1200x1997, 436K)

Not true, I am a bartender and actually approaching women still scares me, desu the only people I slept with were women who approached me in the first place, after the initial convo I am normally not a sperg.

Attached: B0895E16-57F4-4B6F-B4C5-CE4071088730.gif (192x197, 87K)

Yes it does. What exactly is scary about it? You know you could probably kill them in one punch right?