What Veeky Forums dates can I do? I am literally out of ideas

What Veeky Forums dates can I do? I am literally out of ideas.
>inb4 bring her to the gym

Attached: 18299988_200558980463469_5065095060052246528_n.jpg (1080x1179, 104K)

hiking

Rock climbing, kayaking?

in winter?

put on a jacket you pussio smfh

Technically it's spring now. I live in Florida though sorry forgot about that

Hard mode on countryside

rock climbing, hikes, canoeing or kayaking depending where you live, whatever seasonal sport you're good at that's casual, walk around a nice part of town where all the little shops and shit are,
there are a million of different things you can do, but if its a first date you definitely dont want it to be something physical, most girls dont want to be getting all sweaty when they're trying to impress a boy, if its past your 4th date it literally doesnt matter what you do as long as you dont sperg out

I like doing long 15km+ walks. It is fine for date??

>"user why are we going so far? why is there no reception? are... are you going to kill me?"

yeah walking almost a half marathon is totally normal for a first date

Anal

Do some gay color run or spartanfag shit together.

How to not sperg out? Asking for friend.

rock climbing is a good one

A run...from you...with a knife

why the fuck would you want a "Veeky Forums" date? 98% of females can't compete with you if you're conditioned, and if you're not an awkward faggot the best way to charm a girl is by talking to her, which makes physical activity dates look retarded. Why would you want to show off your (most likely) only strength on a date lmao

Watersports

Take it from a former introvert nerd, if you have little or no experience you will sperg out no matter how many youtube videos and books you've seen. The only way to get better is to go out and get rejected/have horrible dates. It's painful but you'll probably thank yourself in the future

Sex.

How many approaches take to get some girl be genuine interested with you?

>he doesn’t own snow shoes and layers
Pussy boi bitchfag

This
Take her hiking and fuck her in the woods.
Women love to fuck in the outdoors

honestly, bowling and billiards are pretty fun, if you keep it light and friendly and lean into the whole cheesiness.

salsa dance class.

How do I act like a dominant father figure to a girl? Because I know for a fact this girl I’m seeing likes that but I’m not really that way.
Any advice?

It's not a math problem mate, she will either find you attractive and be open to you, or find you not suitable for mating and just be your friend. The more sociable and fit you become the more you'll find girls automatically liking you

bring her to the gym

This

Typical incel spergs trying too hard. Your flake chances will go way up because she will think
"I'm tired and don't feel like fucking hiking with this autist. Let me make up an excuse to cancel and then ghost him"
Vs
chill non-pressure coffee or quick dinner date right around where she lives.

Logistics and convience > try hard cringe

Nothing gets a woman hotter than optimization of logistics

Rick climbing is always a good one

WHO THIS? MORE

Yeah they love when date plans are planned compared and optimized via excel spreadsheet.

Ice skating!

This. Attend sport events together. There's always a charity run or some shit.

Seriously. Some 5k for retard claymation students it something... It even a Beer Run where you have a drink every kilometer. Just walk, chat, and have a drink.

wrestle her for great foreplay you faggot

I did a series of salsa classes and it was older women, fatties, and gay men who I often had to dance with because there were more benises than vagens in most classes.