Is it possible to cover up my pectus excavatum with muscle...

Is it possible to cover up my pectus excavatum with muscle? It's fairly shallow and not quite as deep as the guy in the picture. What exercises would you recommend?

Attached: 11851-PB2-R1.png (425x319, 223K)

My nigga if you ain't got ribs I wouldn't be pressing iron plates above my chest cavity.

Next time you're at the gym, walk up to the biggest guy you can find and ask him to hit you in the back as hard as he possibly can. Hopefully this will fix your condition.

I have one under my left pec, lifting for 3 y now and it is a lot less noticable. There will always be an imbalance but I'm glad I started training.

People also say they don't notice it, so I guess people don't really focus on it and focus more on the big picture

Kek

tarded?

Attached: conditions-with-indented-chest.jpg (638x431, 105K)

post pic's or we can't help you

Just do chest exercises till it stops looking better.

How is this hard?

I would literally give my left testicle to ONLY have pectus excavatum. I would empty my 450k savings to ONLY have this. Because this shit does not impair your ability to lift and it can be easily repaired with surgery.

I have Poland Syndrome and it has absolutely ruined my life. I was supposed to be a 6'5" calum von moger looking guy but instead I am just a tall guy with an asymmetrical body that is eternally depressed and afraid to leave the house because I am missing half of my pec

sorry user :(

how the fuck does this even happen

t. normie skeleton

oh fuck...i think i have mild pectus carinatum based on this

I had nuss back in September last year. AMA op

good god how much did that hurt? how did your chest look afterwards?

how bad is yours OP? I have it mildly (on a scale of 1/10, I'd say it's a 3 in terms of noticeableness)

honestly people don't really care; girls have noticed but they say it doesn't look out of the ordinary, just there

I do a lot of chest stuff for pecs, seems to round me out, I think it looks better than being straight up skinnyfat.

time to put that 450k to good use laddie, sure it won't be perfect aesthetics but atleast you'll not be missing half a tit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Is it basically just a breast implant?

What if Captain Falco doesn't go to my gym?

Attached: images.jpg (135x135, 3K)

how much was it?

>age
>how much till you recovered?
t.pec ex fag

The normal Falco will have to do

Attached: 1492753752315.jpg (1200x630, 41K)