A group of braphogs at my local gym won't stop making fun of me since I told them about NoFap...

A group of braphogs at my local gym won't stop making fun of me since I told them about NoFap, how do I get them to stop?

Attached: 1459181222980.png (1080x720, 444K)

Why the fuck would you talk about nofap to some randoms in the gym?

by ignoring them. you're there to make it, not to tell people that you don't touch your weewee.
if you wanna be alpha, start acting alpha. it's that easy.

is that a burger between pieces of waffle? what in the fuck?

You have to jizz all over their faces

You did it to your self guy. Give them the stupid look

There is no going back user, either
>murder all of them and commit to fitness while in the can or
>switch gyms
The choice is yours

sniff their brappers

You fucked up, let tem live a miserable life fapping to hentai and stop talking tô them

Potato waffles

How exactly are they making fun of you?

Can you give a little more detail? What are they saying to you? How did that conversation even come up?

They keep teasing me by asking snarky questions like "how's your streak going?" and stuff like that

The conversation came up when they were talking about weird diets people follow to lose weight

average ameritard diet

How is your streak going?

Fuck them
Literately

You mean herd, that's the correct term
A herd of braphogs

>fuck one of them
>leave her
>make fun of her in front of her friends
There we go. They will immediately stop making fun of you because you are now alpha.

this is what you get for thinking anything that comes out of Veeky Forums is normal

Top kek. I like you, user.

Attached: 1392839859032.png (377x377, 247K)

>weird diets
and you brought up nofap because?

he was hoping they start eating his semen instead

'MURICA

>Getting bullied by brap hogs
Just go full twink mode and have them bully you.
Make them bully you to the point they ruin your streak with forced BJ's.

It was the only weird thing people do for health benefits I could think of

Why are you talking to girls about NoFap? Are you literally autistic?

>weird thing people do for health benefits
Then why do you do it?

>has women constantly talking about his dick
>is sad about it

Bro they're literally coming down your lane. When they ask how long your streak is, just tell them "I'M GODDAMN BURSTING WITH THIS SHIT" "MY BRAIN IS FLOODING WITH CUM AND I LOVE IT" "I AM A CATERPILLAR SNUG IN A SEMEN COCOON, WATCH ME EMERGE A SEXUAL TITAN".

You know, fun stuff.

Attached: 1518549224704.jpg (500x303, 29K)

where can I buy that hoodie

>he hasn't taken the wafflepill

why would you ever tell someone about nofap? it's omega level "i've given up on life" tier shit, you deserve everything bad that's happening to you

>telling a group of braphogs about nofap

“WATCH ME EMERGE A SEXUAL TITAN” Is actually top tier, will be screaming out when drunk this friday.

Attached: 0F7D7F51-5175-47B2-A3D1-DB2DB29D81D8.jpg (511x493, 57K)

>being this new

do you not enjoy waffle burgers?

>telling anyone about nofap
>ever
Good work, you are retarded

go to bed, slovoj

>"Not getting any easier looking at you, Stacy"
This will make her red as fuck if you're good looking and say it with a dont-give-a-fuck attitude.

or

>"It's been tough but thankfully you're here to remove any desire I have to touch my penis"

or

>"I just lost in the locker room, too many hot naked chads"

Attached: derp2.jpg (818x1036, 96K)

tell them you don't touch your dick, but don't mind that other people do

I don't think it's being sold anymore, there was a petition started a little while ago to bring it back but I doubt 100 signatures from Veeky Forums got UA to change anything

just keep talking about nofap. they probably laughed because they are a bunch of dyel faggots with low test from going on fapathons every day but anyway they were just subtly mirin you

this. and also simulate an orgasm while looking them in the eye until they migrate to another part of the gym

>A group of braphogs at my local gym won't stop making fun of me since I told them about NoFap, how do I get them to stop?

nigga why did you do that?