Powerlifting General - /PLG/

For the purpose of becoming stronger, and competing to demonstrate strength.

>if you stall, it is your fault, and your fault alone

Attached: 1521087860519.jpg (678x960, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWsnW6peSNo
youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
youtu.be/UjGfAgTtRRA?t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R8 my workout

Attached: 88C82173-95A1-4EB8-950E-F9F8B223A13A.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

>If you stall it's your fault, not because you fell for the 5/3/1 meme

1nd for Jimposter is an idiot.

Attached: 1521617158629.jpg (951x972, 104K)

If a lifter doesn't know to eat more, recover better, or increase volume when they stall, then they might be too dumb to lift.

That's fair.

Attached: 1513802651925.jpg (1080x1318, 132K)

I take your thicc offering as an apology.

Change to a real program

>MA
Literally who?

450+ wilks in a month

Max effort method

Attached: E9207DA2-200C-4158-A6E5-A0D6674EAFDD.png (640x1136, 1.02M)

>14,5 inch arms
How do I get bigger triceps?

Attached: D3BFCC5D-48B4-456E-950C-F80AB503B1B5.png (1136x640, 1010K)

I've been here a while.

Her face is so off but I can't I can't figure out exactly what it all is.

LTEs, more pressing, French press.

But would you fuck her?

more pressing especially close grip, rolling DB tricep extensions, rope pushdowns with retard level volume

>I fell for the meme?

So I've gathered this

>eat tdee+200 for slow gains
>Get more rear delt work
>get soft tissue work on my thoracic, whatever that means
>stop memeing with 5/3/1

any idea how long it'll take me to get to 1/2/3/4?

if not 5/3/1, then what? Fuck off with SS, that was boring.

Attached: side by side march 21 2018.jpg (1894x1326, 705K)

The max effort method by Jim Wendler

Attached: 5027818A-8D5C-4D00-93A8-F546337FD5F4.jpg (2308x2462, 497K)

Stuck at 110 kg bench, i do enough chest and tris volume but my back strenght is pretty lacking, barely can do 10 pull ups. Should i start going hard af on bb rows and weighted pull ups to get a better bench?

Imagine what she looks like without the fake eyebrows/lashes/earrings and makeup

With enough drinks, once upon a time I would have. I've also seen the other photo that goes along with that one.

Try hard. I got to 1/2/3/4 on a shitty low volume 4-day full body routine I made myself.

it's the 56% face. Too much nigger in her

What after 1/2/3/4pl8 at 75KG?

Attached: F85EAD7B-4C63-4E15-A245-9F86D3D728AE.jpg (836x1030, 116K)

Also would you fuck her?

Look at nuckols 28 free programs

ok raffy

Something you enjoy doing that challenges you and you progress on.

Attached: 6192e06a-ecb3-4737-b591-923803adfb89.png (960x897, 524K)

>that was boring
If youre not willing to do whatever it takes to increase your total then dont even bother coz you wont get anywhere

I need help on my benching!!!
>doing Starting Strength (I don't need to hear that its a shit program, I want to get stronger and I don't care about aesthetics)
>3 sets for 5 reps
>everything I hit 5th or even sometimes 4th rep my right side goes up first before my left, this happens even on my first set
Currently on 92.5kg for the 3rd time even though I completed all 3 sets without failing. I did not increase the weights because I don't want to cause imbalance as I go up but I can't seem to get the bar in a straight up ascending up.
Any tips to help? Yes, I'm arching, shoulder blades pinched, lats tighten by bending the bar, feet flat as said by the book.

Here are some illustration of how my bench looks like in the last rep(s)
>0:54, 1:27,
youtube.com/watch?v=NWsnW6peSNo

>2:36
youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

Thanks a lot.

Attached: 1521567044735.jpg (800x599, 66K)

Attached: cec.jpg (735x581, 89K)

shitty pasta

if you have imbalances you would have to meme a long time around to get this rid off I wouldnt bother

here you have best bencher in the world not giving rat fuck about imbalance youtu.be/UjGfAgTtRRA?t=26

same a lot of squatters you see from back, they tend to lean to one side, you would need like a year of fucking around to fix this while minimal strenght gains and its not sure you will fix it, just get fucking stronger

Do meme mobility work like arm circles, hip circles, front kicks, side kicks, and static stretching on off day decrease recovery? Haven't done mobility work in ages and hips and lats are tight af

The 56% meme is nothing but europoor projection.

active rest helps, but if you got super doms than dont stretch it, they will go anyway and you can do something bad to yourself stretching with them

nice try but USA is more fucked by arabs than Poland, Poland will be always based

youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs

Attached: c8f.jpg (517x483, 164K)

why are you so obsessed about your "European heritage" then?

I'm not though

Attached: Blank+_943864e4150308264ac9ff30520d77e3.jpg (267x200, 9K)

Learning to deadlift - why is it so hard to keep my hips high? The two main issues I have with trying to sort out my deadlift form are 1) rotund kind of fellow and 2) all my previous heavy lifting hasn't been from proper training - I worked on a building site which consisted of being told to pick something heavy up and move it somewhere which means my technique was all kinds of fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

when german fags cant do shit but poland arrives

>Pokemon phone case
>Never gonna make it...

Giving a fuck about race is autistic.
There are good and bad people of every race so who cares what you are?

Jesus was Jewish

Attached: 1521663921041.png (741x630, 27K)

found liberal

Attached: smrut.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>Giving a fuck about race is autistic.
>There are good and bad people of every race so who cares what you are?

Yes good goy ignore the fact that your government is importing nonwhites en masse ONLY IN WHITE COUNTRIES in order to supply cheap labor for corporations and completing destroying your middle class.

Attached: cuckold2.jpg (720x1008, 103K)

Poland got asswhopped by sweden tho

Where the fuck is that tinfoil pepe?

only a true gde would talk like that

>destroying the middle class
I think I'm doing okay for myself. Maybe I'd care if I was a poorfag.

Poland was heavily pagan back than anyways, its not about christianity but fucking up muslims, back than Poland didnt know what peace is, we even fought few wars at once. Thats what in the end fucked us, plus mantaining of Hussars was to expensive. They ride in the battle with 10 horses each, servants, own tents, after each hussars charge they changed horse to fresh one. None of them was some poor fella but all were rich noblemans, it was most expensive unit in the world back than

you know that when we got our as whopped by Sweden we fought another war (with Russia) and king of sweden and king of poland were same person?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_union

not knowing that poland and sweden were one

>fuck everyone else if I'm doing fine

Ah yes the liberal mindset.

What's tin foil about corporations importing cheap labor into first world countries?

American politics beg to differ.

Isn't that usually the conservative mindset? Also I consider myself fairly centrist.

>I consider myself fairly centrist.

Code for "I believe whatever is popular at the moment because I'm too beta to risk offending anyone with my views".

make alex great again

can we trade this insufferable humblebragging faggot alex for the based alex somehow

Nah, I don't give a fuck about offending people. I unironically believe there should be an IQ cutoff for voting. That shit would offend everyone.

Ah no it's definitely not the liberal mindset.

almost no blacks would be voting then, you do realize that right?

racist.

>I don't care about offending anyone but we NEED to keep importing 3rd world immigrants into white countries and only white countries in order to make Mr. Shekelstein richer and lower wages for the white working class

hmmmm sure thing

Jesus is called the one-man-holocaust for a reason

All I said was that I don't care about race. I don't care if more black people are poorer or lower IQ. That's not my problem.

If Alex had his way, you wouldn't be allowed to vote.

>I don't care about race I care about IQ even though black and brown people have an objectively lower IQ we shouldn't take that into account when discussing who gets to immigrate into our countries

hmm

Attached: jew.jpg (483x604, 45K)

I never even mentioned immigration.

sweden was topdog for awhile, but Poland was big too. let's not fight

Attached: 1521490957340.jpg (1700x904, 221K)

the percent of good and bad people vary race to race

Attached: tinfoilpeeepeee.jpg (195x259, 9K)

Attached: moving the goalposts.jpg (640x426, 151K)

Attached: 1520262135618.png (960x540, 773K)

aight thanks my negro

Attached: brown brisket.jpg (1678x992, 368K)

Maybe, but the point is I'm saying you should judge people on an individual basis and let their actions demonstrate their character. If someone is a good guy and black, it doesn't make him any less than a good white man.

cuck

Attached: white 03.jpg (1816x1448, 690K)

Actually, I fucked some guy's wife a few days ago. I think you got it backwards.

fuck you are one mental gde.
t. kebab

Powerlifting is literally like being on steroids.
I did brosplits for 3 years. Had an injury while on gear that meant I couldn't train for half a year.

Now I've completely ditched aesthetics for strength and the gains are insane. I couldn't pull 150kg 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I pulled 160.

For isolation exercises like cable rows, I'm keeping my reps at a maximum of 8 and focus on heavy, slow reps.

Give it 2 more months and I'm certain that I'll be stronger than how I was when I was on gear.

The only thing I find I'm not improving at is pullups. Even though I'm gaining strength and not too much weight, I can't seem to do more than 6 pullups per set (even when my pulldowns are stronger).

Attached: 1507410409097.png (378x357, 81K)

This is a non-argument. Just because there are a few intelligent decent black people doesn't mean we should pretend race doesn't exist. If blacks are 13% of the population yet over 50% of the murders, it's fair to assume a black person if more likely to kill you or to lock your car when you see a nigger.

>Do enough chest and tris volume
Doubtful. However, more upper back work is always good, as long as it doesn't interfere with your main lifts. I prefer chest supported rows over barbell though

2/3/4/5, duhhh

>I couldn't pull 150kg
>I was on gear
Lad...

do more sets or play with the speed of the pull ups etc.

cannot imagine how hideously fat she must have been given your 4/10 face and 1 year of lifting body

also
>bragging about being a homewrecking loser

guarantee you were a loser in high school and now have a chip on your shoulder lmao

wouldn't expect more from a degererate cuck

Understanding racial differences is very important in the medical field, and in education.

Race also clearly plays a role in crime rates, especially in violent crimes and sexual assaults.

Being a racist is a bad thing, but ignoring racial differences is worse.

>on gear
>sub 150kg pull

what the fuck were you doing on steroids

don't blame bodybuilding style training for your lack of gains, blame your complete and utter retardation and lack of effort

Attached: burger tower.jpg (612x619, 162K)

years of lifting CANNOT fix the virgin face

Attached: the virgin face alex.png (526x647, 459K)

Power lifting lets you go full bear mode and thats fine by me.

I dont know why you laughing it was yours wife

Why are powerlifters always such dorks? Is it because they were nerdy losers when young and turned to powerlifters to feel masculine? Too bad they cannot change their low test cuck genetics.

No but a beard can.

it's amazing how in a general with guys like sean, raffy, and panzerjager somehow twink alex still manages to be by far the least likable person

I was with her the whole time he was keeping us updated about his date. :)

It's his low test prey eyes that make him look so feminine and submissive I think, a beard can't change that.

Initially, I meant caring about it in the context of your own heritage since that's what they were talking about.

I agree with you.

>keeping us updated about his date

please deny it, you didnt actually update jon?

I texted our group chat when I went to the bathroom.