I went on a date with this girl. So clearly I can attract 9/10s but I sperg out and literally cant close...

I went on a date with this girl. So clearly I can attract 9/10s but I sperg out and literally cant close. I dont have the social stamina and just run out of things to say. Im autistic but good looking. she let me grab her thigh

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-154029.jpg (978x1131, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BgPFT7Kgo9_/?taken-by=valeriebatalla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that
>9/10

>9/10
>half nigger, half mistery meat
oh wow op, no

>9/10s
you dont seem to understand what 9 means

Nigger

this caked up mutt is a 9?

La luz estinguido...

Shut in neckbeards sure have high standards

Here we go

get some taste

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-154823.jpg (978x1353, 604K)

No, you see, Op was typing this upside down, so he confused the 6 with a 9

la creatura...

>mistery

if you had similar interests or were right for each other you wouldn't have this problem

la creatura...

la duende cafe...

lol @ all these /pol/fags, but just give less of a fuck bro. When you run out of shit to say that's a hint from your brain it's time to stop talking.

I will, soon as she gets some tits.

not even polfagging, look at her face. Basic bitch to the max, she slathers on the makeup like there's no tomorrow.

>she let me grab her thigh

hahahahhahahahaha

i like them small desu

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-155218.jpg (1052x1243, 644K)

holy fuck thats even worse
>at all that makeup
>those hideous eyebrow

I browsed it and supposedly its an old version of the word so it still works m8
spare me, im not amerimutt

did she shave off her eyebrows and painted them back on? la creatura indeed...

Caint yu into ebonhics?

el azul tornillo..

these niggas got no taste. it's ALL about the wide hips small waist wide shoulders

You ugly fucking faggots stop whining shea hot, too hot for you lot anyway.
If shes a 9/10 for op then shes a 9 for him
People like different women
A 9/10 for me could be a6 for someone else

>wide shoulders

Why would you want women to have masculine features?

not a 9 but would still smash no doubt.

you need to realize that girls want to fuck at least as much as you do and stop sperging. carry yourself with that attitude and you'll drown in pussy.

it still won't make you as happy as you think it will.

>wide shoulders
holy fuck you have some horrible taste dude

GG if true op. Learn to breath and relax.

She looks good OP. These guys are idiots, just relax next time and don’t think to hard.

fug
instagram.com/p/BgPFT7Kgo9_/?taken-by=valeriebatalla

lmao op nice larp faggot
sage

Maybe he likes swimmers and gymnasts?

the girl isnt even famous if she had millions of followers id call larp ive fucked a girl who had 300k followers once

Fucking everybody here is LARPing 90 percent of the time

Yesterday I saw some guy post in a thread that he was a 45 year old man who fucks 8 different girls a week and everyone clamored for his advice

Seriously? Not everything you read on the internet is true, and least of all on this website

Not fitness related

>run out of things to say
Ask her about herself, but butt in with responses and some other shit you can think of so it doesn't feel like an interview

Okay bubsy

keksimus, do you have a link to the thread? I want to see this for myself
how fucking daft do you have to be to believe a 45 year old normie goes through girls like he's Jeff Goldblum or some shit

>Instagram people don't go on dates too
Is your life really that bland that this is a stretch for you?
guys like you are why I don't have many friends. You get all insecure when I wanna tell a story about some crazy shit because you think it's something made up for Cool Points. I literally can't talk about 80%of my life with people. Do you know how fucking annoying that is? Eighty. Fucking. Percent. Then I come here ( not op btw) and it's the same shit even though it's anonymous. For fucks sake bro go do something. If you post here you have no excuse not to because you have enough self awareness to realize if your life is a boring shit show