"I'm not getting a gf with this dyel body, I want to make it first"

>"I'm not getting a gf with this dyel body, I want to make it first"
Why do I have this mindset?

Attached: 1519412247941.gif (268x185, 906K)

I have the exact same mindset.

What does it mean?

Attached: 1487986626741.jpg (500x382, 36K)

It means you believe you haven't accomplished anything worth any amount to someone else.

Baseline insecurity. It's completely normal, just don't let it fuck you up if you get an opportunity.

We need to bring back rites of manhood. Tribal societies knew how important that shit was.

Attached: Afghanistan-large.jpg (3500x2301, 1.18M)

>be dyel, lifting like 6 months
>post slightly flattering gym mirror selfie to snap story
>girl im seeing starts talking to our mutual friend bout how buff I am and how her ex never lifted
lmao BTFO

>means you believe you haven't accomplished anything worth any amount to someone else

Just want to second this comment, and the baseline insecurity comment.

Go out and do things that make you proud of yourself. Help another person with the time and energy you have. Then you'll be closer to feeling like you actually deserve to be one of the happy people.

Attached: vOaDMFa.jpg (768x960, 70K)

Low self esteem.

Deep rooted insecurity from childhood

Insecurity, or an objective self-awareness? Is it better to be "insecure" or an oblivious yet confident flabby slob?

hmm

What you’re talking about isn’t self-awareness, it’s still insecurity. Wanting to keep yourself fit is a good thing but always feeling like if only you were just a little bit better, then everything would fall into place will really fuck you over.

Because you go on the Internet and see pictures of people much, much more attractive than you are. Btw, grills care a lot more about how you treat them than go you look.

>tfw got a loving and devoted gf while being Auschwitz mode
if you're lifting for girls, personality gains are the most important gains

Attached: 1519392559055-fit.png (1098x520, 632K)

You subconsciously know that your insecurity would get in the way.

You're the one judging your body harshly, not necessarily other people. Look at all the skinnyfat fucks with perfectly reasonable gfs, for some reason they looked at themselves and said "yes, this is good enough".

Self improvement is good, if not singularly important. But when you treat it like an excuse to give up on other things, it's basically mental skinnyfat.

Attached: 1519150065264.jpg (1600x900, 183K)

Lmao, I am running around with 25% bf, long hair and completely unshaved since months being very aware that I am repulsing to every female that has to look at me.
But right now I don't even care, I have to cut first because no matter how well groomed and shit you are, as long as you aren't

True, had Gyno and it still fucks me up. Im not sure if I should go to swimming this summer...

See

>be me
>think im ugly with an ugly body
>think im boring
>people tell me im amazing
>hear them talking about me when they think im at the bathroom or something, saying how they dont understand how cant i get a gf because im pretty and great to be around

>dont believe them

i know im a regular looking guy kinda overweight (19% body fat) with nothing interesting to offer, and still dont know why they think highly of me

Well - you might think I am holding myself back and am just looking for excuses to be filthy.
But right now ... I enjoy my training only because of strength progression. I know that I would not enjoy it and it would become a chore if I were to cut and lose strength.
Right now I would rather enjoy my training than going from 0 chances at women to low.

I just want to repeat my point here: you can never be chubby and attractive, being chubby is the worst as male and looks like shit all around. Better never be as retarded as me and bulk that high, lean bulk is where it's at.

I was referring more to your belief that no one will ever find you attractive unless you’re below 12% body fat. It’s really unhealthy to put all your self esteem on having abs.

Afghan bro is right

Well ... depends much on what you mean by "attractive".
Or rather as not attractive. Not attractive doesn't mean repulsive, it just mean that you won't ever be recognized as attractive by someone who doesn't know you. No one will ever enter a public space and think "damn this guy looks good".

The only instance where that might be possible is in a setting where your body is on display and you happen to be low bf OR you just have naturally attractive face. Which I don't do I'll have to go the body route.

Lmao same. I’ve realized girls don’t understand what it is to be big. I’ve been lifting extremely casually for like 2 years (taking months off at a time due to laziness.) and she’s all obsessed with my body. Probably because I have definition and some abs.
I’m like the smallest guy in the gym and she’s all infatuated with my physique. Maybe she’s just humoring me, but other girls have said similar things. I can’t helo but think in my head “have these women actually seen someone who’s a Big Guy tm in real life.”

you know that other people aren't any more interesting than you are, you just have bad self esteem user

This. Most longtime couples I know just lay on the couch together watching Hulu or whatever.

>somehow increasing my level of physical fitness will completely change my personality and mental issues surrounding relationships

Attached: 1494755941659.png (161x186, 11K)

Do it user

d e l e t
i
s

FUCK YOU YES IT WILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE