Question for you guys about my girlfriend:

question for you guys about my girlfriend:

She expressed interest in losing weight soon, she's 6'1" and about 200 and sick of being heavy.

I tell her starting off light cardio and light lifting at the gym will get her started, but for now I convinced her to start trying squats daily.

She did about 8 right now while trying to keep her back straight and she mentioned how her ankles and thighs already hurt a little.

Did she do it wrong with poor form, or is that her just feeling the burn because she's literally never done a squat before in her life?

I'm definitely no athletic trainer, so I don't want to steer her in the wrong direction.

Attached: 1279755774749.jpg (1280x834, 69K)

Need pics. 6 foot 1 200 pound woman? Sounds hot.

She wants to lose weight and you forgot to focus on the only one thing that will get her to lose weight - the diet

Attached: IMG_20180223_082523.jpg (552x536, 14K)

She's not gonna be amazon, she's gonna be pudgy

>tfw 5'3 185lb gf left me

Why live

Dude you shouldn't make a fat or tall person thats out of shape squat every day, their body isn't used to that. Start her off doing it like every other day, then after her form is good start adding weight.

>6'1 200lbs
Does she has a huge, cavernous vagina? I can't imagine her having a tight coin-slot pussy

Attached: 1521080934966.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

I just didn't want to make a super long post. We've been discussing at length about diet. She's gonna hate it but she's willing to stop eating shit foods.

I made this post mostly about the pain/soreness from only doing like 8 squats. Just wanted to make sure she didn't pull anything, that it's normal to be that sore like 10 minutes after doing your first squats

Noted, thanks. I doubt it would be every day anyways, but good to know

Actually I kinda won the lottery on that one, she's the type thats super sensitive and her cervix can't take a pounding so that works out well

>she's 6'1" and about 200

How long is her benis?

>won the lottery
>cervix can't take a pounding

If you mean the lottery where you're stoned to death if you win, then yeah.

I mean. I'm not gonna sit here and say I have a magnum dong. She likes that its no bigger than 7, due to the cervix issue, so it works out for both of us. She's incredibly tight. Also her nipples are super sensitive and just touching them a little gets her super tuned on.

longer than yours bruh

Attached: 1434229623901.png (1019x1523, 2.66M)

>Just wanted to make sure she didn't pull anything

Wouldn't it be awful if she hurt herself training so the diet no longer works.

Get her /calorie restricted, some running shoes and put her on the treadmill for 5k a day. Just start at 5kph then up it .1kph a day. Get her stretching etc... for the time being and any weightlifting should be seen as extra and does not merit any calorific rewards. No cheat days... You can take her out for dinner at 190lb, 180lb, 170lb 160lb and 150lb. When you go out for dinner you just order a starter and a salad, no desert.

When she's 150lb you can start thinking about squats and stuff seriously.

She's 200. She doesn't needs to do squats, she needs to change her eating habits.

>she's 6'1" and about 200

Dear god

shoulda done SS faggot

So you are confirming she’s a trap?

This faggot gets it. 3x a week for heavy compounds.

Think you meant prostate.

>6'1
>She

Pick one