How do you become a chad if you have the looks...

How do you become a chad if you have the looks? I look pretty good and I'm fit and I dress well but I'm just a total autist. I just want to be a chad that fucks 8-10/10 bitches.

Attached: chads.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

It’s a mindset that you either have or don’t. A natural born Chad has never even heard of Veeky Forums.

A chad can't be made, for he is born a chad.

Don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks and do/take what you want. Chad wouldn’t care he’s objectively “autist” he would just sperg out and approach hot girls if that’s what he wants

talk to women is probably a key component
women don't approach unless you are lean and attractive
if you are thick and attractive, they are shy or only a 9 on the horny scale instead of a 10 to get over their shyness

is there any way to go from left chest to right chest or is it just genetics? currently only do flatbench 5x5

>how do I eat when food is on the plate right in front of me?
You aren't a chad lmao. If you were you would post a selfie reassuring that you are right now with no fucks given

You need to understand that autism is meme, it doesnt actually exist.
There is either nothing wrong with you or its some other, actual problem other than the so called 'autism'

You're on the wrong board

Get some chad friends and be the strong silent one
Girls like it more than loud guys who shamelessly hit on them because it's something new

what?

chads are made in high school
by being confident early on, they grow up on a wave of popularity. their entire life is a neverending positive feedback loop of social affirmation.

social skills come naturally to a chad because he has been regularly practicing them for his entire youth and adolescent life. this period is called "formative years" for a reason - this is where your personality and character are formed.
chad's personality is formed by constant positive social stimuli, social victory, social success.
meanwhile your average Veeky Forums user's personality is formed by a combination of social isolation, social failure, and social defeat.

tl;dr if you aren't a chad by age 15 then it's over for you

I've posted my face many times to /soc/ and Veeky Forums. They've always said I'm very attractive

That’s only one factor. See

Why do both of them have gyno

Probably because they're both roiding

Then why don't you post proof of those looks, just so we can laugh at how delusional you are

They sucked too much on eachother's nipples probably

>do you become a chad if you have the looks

You don't become a chad.

delet

FUCKING DELETE THIS NOW

neither of them are roiding

You don't look good enough then.

All truth. If you’ve ever posted on Veeky Forums or any other form of message board, you’ll never make it. Real Chads innately understand that computer shit is for fucking nerds.

You'll never be Chadier than these boys

Attached: 1511471187821.jpg (1226x1225, 326K)