"Do you seriously weigh your food before you eat, user?"

>"Do you seriously weigh your food before you eat, user?"
Does weighing your food really come off as autistic to normies? I always get these baffled looks when I tell people, which is strange because how are you suppose to count calories of home cooked meals without a scale? No wonder the overwhelming population is DYEL.

Attached: When+i+walk+into+a+party_9ec10f_4847552.png (1786x1030, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Does weighing your food really come off as autistic to normies?
Yes
Anything that involves effort in a hobby comes off as autistic.

Pretty much

Remember you don't lift, you just used to do sports and you go for a run from times to times.

Attached: 1488361627771.jpg (604x449, 81K)

>Does weighing your food really come off as autistic to normies?
Yes

Attached: 1444244130963.png (507x540, 64K)

>Anything that involves effort in a hobby comes off as autistic.

FPBP.

I was a competitive marathoner before I switched to lifting and slower runners always thought it was weird that I logged my mileage and actually planned my workouts in advance.

I weigh my food user, it takes seconds to do it and you'll always have the perfectly proportionate meal at the end. Just throw your pan on a scale, turn scale on, throw food in, 200g perfect, start cooking.
How else are you suppose to count calories? For example cereal says each portion is 30g, yet when I measured how much I actually eat it was at least 90g, over triple what a portion is, which means I was having triple the amount of calories.
There would have been no way of knowing this without weighing the food.

>Remember you don't lift, you just used to do sports and you go for a run from times to times.
I have got to the point where I don't even attempt to go into detail about my eating and exercising habits, because people assume I'm obsessed or have some kind of disorder.

Yes. Most people don't understand how calories work.

Yes. My dad makes fun of me even when I'm weighing ingredients to cook dinner, but I don't care because I outlift him

Yes I weigh it
Yes it’s autisitc
No I’d never admit to it when asked.

this so much

The most important lesson I've learned regarding fitness and social gains, is to never, ever, ever, talk about it unless you're directly asked. No one gives a shit. Like, seriously, you could tell a normie you benched 6 plates and they'll say something like "haha good for you user" while thinking you're a fucking weirdo. And that's the best case scenario. This obv doesn't apply to close friends and people who also lifts or trains, but the majority of normies? they don't give a fuck.
The wii fit and zumba meme is there for a reason

Only if you can't shut up about it. Which given how a good num er you of are on a spectrum is definitely a case

Really this.

Attached: JhTnTSp.jpg (800x800, 187K)

Not a single hot girl in this picture, they all look like basic bitch college girls. The fact this picture has been posted here for years now just reminds me this place is full of people permanently trapped in adolescent dominance hierarchies

>he's right you know

>implying I wood not berry the blonde qt on the far right

That's not the point of the picture, aspie.

Cheerleader effect. She's a 5.5/10 but because everyone else is 5 or lower she looks that much better.

She also spent an hour on her make-up.

I prefer precise not autistic, and I only measure calorie dense food. Fruits and veggies I’ll just eyeball to get close enough in my logging app (fat secret)

Attached: 911731D0-5C20-4B6A-8FEC-D525D2F807E0.jpg (673x488, 160K)

What's the point of the picture then sperglord? It's clearly to simulate anxiety from committing a faux pas at a party, or just being out of place. Anxiety is only created if you care what this rabble thinks of you, the implication being they're hot girls or socially successful people, which they're neither

This. My friend said I was weird for calculating working weight based on percentages

Autism.

I just memorize the caloric content per 100g

Today
6 eggs 1 litre whole milk circa 1000kcal
some nuts 700ml whole milk with protein circa 1000kcal
2 zinger twisters and 1 kilo of greek yogurt with whole milk circa 3000 kcal

5000kcal

No you fucking autist. The point of the picture is to portray an expression of bewilderment after something has been said to normies, that's why I asked a question in quotations:
>"Do you seriously weigh your food before you eat, user?"
Notice how also all the people look very normie in the photo, red solo cups implying a party, none are particularly that attractive but they're not ugly either.
You're examining way too much into this.

How much pizza does Veeky Forums eat?I eat 2-4 Normal slices.

2 is too much.I eat half a slice and a cup of salad as a treat on Fridays.Its a satisfying meal.

>that guy who doesn't track anything, doesn't even know what a calorie is, just eats whatever he feels like, and looks 10x better than you

fucking how, so sick of seeing these guys a single digit bodyfat with good muscle mass, just fucking around in the gym, eating a normie diet, not even trying to get protein in, not even caring about how many calories they eat or dont eat

Absolutely zero of those girls are attractive. Plus, they all look like their IQs are in the mid-double digits and they're all bitches.

How am i supossed to weight food if my country has real gastronomy unlike USA?

>girl on the far right isn't attractive
GAIII

all of it

Attached: fat.jpg (633x758, 64K)

Le roids derp

nah man. Thats exactly what they want you to think. They actually put in more effort than you but choose to "appear" like they dont have to. IE to seem normal. Like the skinny girl who "eats all the time" but really just has 1 big meal every other day with friends. "lol i eat so much omg!"

>girls
>IQ

> Caring what some soon to be drop outs who drink cheap alcohol from solo cups think
You arent even gonna get close to making it

Maybe, depends on who you tell it
If it's other sporty people they will mostly understand or share the habit
If its fatty & normie they will tell you its unhealthy

Do it anyway

>Counting calories
Are you fat or something

>precisely weigh every ingredient
>calculate and test optimal nutrition
>make sure to vary types of food within those goals
>"what i eat? dunno some fast food or whatever haha"

chad eats pizza (only once a month and in front of you) and gets easy gains in the gym (secretly busts his ass to maintain aloof image)

>Be me, 542 lbs of proud, big boned badass
>In my room playing Sonic Free Riders
>Tumbly gives out a rumbly
>Reach for another handful of Bugles but the bag is empty
>"It seems my food has been depleted. I guess that means some more is needed!"
>Engage my mommy pager device aka pounding on the wall with my strong thick big boy arm
>Let out a scrart (screech fart) to convey the urgency of the situation
>Mommy comes into the room, dark circles under her eyes
>"user it's 3:45 I have work at 5:00 and I only just got to-"
>"Cease your whining, vile whore. I'm out of snacks and I need more! Fix me tendies now, posthaste, or my vengeance you shall taste!"
>Brandish my katana and threaten to slice open a poo sack
>"That's not a katana user that's a wiffle ball bat"
>Whack!
>Mommy sighs and turns to leave when her nightgown snags on the dresser, jostling it and causing my Ayanami Rei figurine to tip over
>"o-oh user, your doll I'm sorry"
>"She's not a doll, and now you're through! I'll drown you til you rest in poo!"
>Get off the bed with a mighty roll
>Clutch my sword
>Take a deep breath and begin my charge to defend my lady's name
>I'm not closing the distance fast enough, mommy's getting up!
>Another scrart startles her enough to freeze her
>Grab the nearest poo bag and drop it on her back
>It doesn't break
>Time to show my full power
>"Attack my woman, you craven trollop?! Beware, your baby packs a wallop!"
>Bring my katana down on top of the bag, bursting it and covering mommy in my chocolate
>Mommy's cries and slips in the poo
>See Rei on the floor
>Combined with this alpha display, I'm pretty horny
>Start rubbing my willy now that mommy can't stop me
>She looks up in horror as I let a milky load rip all over her pathetic existence
>Lean on dresser for support
>It can't stand my high-test figure and breaks
>Splinters fly everywhere.
>My hide protects me but they cut mommy's necky-neck
>She stops moving
>Still hungry
I'm THIS close to calling child services

t. fatty here trying to get better. I've been eating veggies, chicken and beans every day, but I have no kitchen scale. Am I fucking myself up already? So far I eat 2 chicken breasts, about 2 cups of veggies and half a can of beans because it all looks about enough

>looks about enough
this is a fuck up.
If you're fat as fuck you can get by with this for a while. Get a scale from amazon. Eating not enough will be as bad as eating too much in terms of muscle retention.

How do I know exactly what I should be eating?

can someone tell me the sauce of the pic, the blond wearing black is hot

Calculate your macros and determine your TDEE.
Warning: Most people overestimate their TDEE. If offered activity level selection, choose sedentary.

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

You are eating the right things already. Chicken, vegetables (not corn), eggs, fish, tuna, salad (not ranch, use balsamic vinaigrette).

The main thing that will fuck you is condiments. Stay away from them. Salsa and hot sauce and mustard are good though.

When adding this up don't forget to count the fat you use in cooking oil and any condiments. You will be surprised at these "hidden" calories.

good luck, fatass

>Not corn
Why's that?
>Condiments
Fuck I use sweet chilli sauce, it tastes really bland without it. What's something just to add a bit of flavour?

>corn
corn is what you feed hogs to fatten them up.
Its not even a vegetable is it? a gran perhaps.
>bland
chicken? try mrs dash extra spicy, turmeric, and lawrys. Season both sides.

Thanks user, I think I can make it