Help

help

Attached: 1521512742556.jpg (720x960, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prvKNDsFMJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sandpaper

put a cheese grater to your face

You look like you motorboated a muffin

Thats not you, post timestamp and ill help

I had never seen these pics of the moon landing before damn

Could you fucking imagine lol.

see a doctor you retard, fix your diet of cheetos and anime

Attached: 1507753066957.webm (960x540, 1.96M)

damn looks like it fell from space

Came here to post this, good job user

>filename

Attached: raclette_du_valais_aoc_5.jpg (700x467, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=prvKNDsFMJQ

God damn I want to squish all of those.

Attached: 1ED4652F5B1247FDB41A53FB875D5A8B.jpg (456x456, 20K)

that's actually fucking disgusting

>glyceride

Clean grassfed meats
Clean non gmo pesticide filled veggies
berries
nuts
minimum amount of fruit
no wheat or milk period
keep hydrated
get at least 30 minutes of direct sunlight a day
stop touching your face for gods sake
Burn your bed, burn your pillows, burn your sheeting
Get new bed, new pillows, new sheets.
Change them every day
Shower with natural soap with no extra ingredients
Use as little perfume and deodorants and other unnatural crap as possible.

These webms make me feel better about not being as strong as I'd like to be.

Stop touching your face is the most important one here.
Also keep cleaning your face.

Go see a doctor

I had acne too, go to the doctor and ask for Isotretinoin based pills such as Accutane or Curutane, it'll improve your skin dramatically

DUDE

Attached: puke.gif (244x250, 2.56M)

thats beta behavior.In the wild, the betas will cater the alpha leader to prepare him for fucking the rest of the pack and also to earn his pity to protect them

Should have been black, it would have fit better

Attached: 2800013170.png (960x398, 358K)

rice crispies go in the bowl, not on your face

Nigga I just like popping shit. It looks like human bubble wrap.
I'm sure you engage in plenty of behaviours seen as "beta" in the wild every day, there's no reason to care about it unless you're insecure.

Fuck no.
The problems that shit causes are worse then the zits.

Source?

i took this for 6 months and nothing dramatic happened.

>non-GMO
Why do people still so scared of GMO. We've been genetically modifying organisms for the entirety of civilization and long before it

Can confirm

Pop all of them, put hot water on a facecloth rub your face with it, then rub face with rubbing alcohol or the strongest acne cream you can find. Refrain from touching your face, like forever. Wash your sheets, pillowcase and pillow. Eat less shit foods

I also took it, it gave me Adjustment disorder
Adolescent antisocial behavior
Adult antisocial behavior
Agoraphobia
Alcohol abuse
Alcohol dependence
Alcohol withdrawal
Alcoholic hallucinosis
Alzheimer's disease
Amnestic disorder
Amphetamine dependence
Anorexia Nervosa
Anosognosia
Anterograde amnesia
Antisocial personality disorder
Anxiety disorder
Asperger syndrome
Atelophobia
Attention deficit disorder
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Autism

Crush as much accutane as you can get ur hands on and snort it

When I was younger and had shitty skin I would whine about how none of the remedies I took would work. Turns out that scratching and trying to pop things all the time negates any effects that they have.

SS+GOMAD claims another victim

Accutane is literally the only option if you're even 5% of that pic.

Also that guy only got acne on the front of his face? Just maybe it is something to do with the shit he is putting on there. Stop using all soaps and shampoos, use just water and go from there.

Accutane.
It's an extreme solution, but if this picture is really you, then you have an extreme problem.

You will be able to get a prescription easily. It will change your quality of life dramatically.

Aside from that, get tested for food sensitivity/allergies.

Good luck, user. It can get better.

cut skin off face

Cross breeding stuff isn't the same as removing as clumsily removing replacing or reconfiguring a fucking gene that we quite honestly don't understand or genetically mutating it so that it can create non fertile offspring and survive pesticides that will kill even the people who are spraying it on the plants.

>there are people on this board right now that think this is acne

Its not acne, looks more like inflamated follicles, or a fungal infection

Diet WILL most likely help, STOP CONSUMING WHEAT BREAD PASTA COOKIES PASTRY ANYTHING MADE OUT OF FLOUR

Everyone in here is retarded. Accutane doesn't do anything for scarring, if thats you (it isnt) you will be scarred for life. Not even modern laser cosmetic surgery could completely remove the scars

Bruh I can smell this gif

Go watch Dr. Pimple popper.

Attached: sniff.png (500x375, 447K)

Timestamp.

Jesus christ dude that is bad.
Okay for the immediate short term plan:
I wouldn't normally recommend chemical/topical shit as it only hides the symptoms, but in your case you really fucking need it. Get the full regimen from acne.org. At least get the BP gel and the 10% AHA. Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer are cheaper at your local supermarket and just as good as the acne.org stuff. Read and watch everything on that site regarding how to follow their regimen. That will start getting you a lot more clear very quickly.

For the long term:
Cut out all sugar. Not just candy and pastries and sugary drinks, but fucking everything with sugar. No barbeque sauce, no teriyaki, nothing sweet aside beyond a couple of servings of fruit and maybe 1tbspn honey a day maximum.
Cut out all industrial/bleached/processed foods. No prepared meals or snacks that come in packages. Cook all your food from scratch and stay away from white flour. White bread, white tortillas. Keep white rice and pasta to a minimum. Try getting carbs from natural low GI sources like whole grains and sweet potatoes. Oats, brown rice, quinoa, wild rice, etc.
CUT OUT OMEGA 6 AND GET MORE OMEGA 3:
Too much omega 6 causes a shit ton of problems including severe chronic inflamation which leads severe chronic acne. Cook with butter, not margarine, not olive oil. Stay away from all plant based oils except for flax. Drink at least 1TBSP of cod liver oil a day. You cant really get too much. Flaxseed oil is okay to supplement fish oils because the price. But plant based omega 3 only have omega 3 ALA. You need DHA and EPA from fish and fish oils. You can replace your salad dreasing with 1/2 raw apple cider vinegar, 1/4 fish oil and 1/4 flaxseed oil, then season to taste. Do not cook with flax seed oil, or any oil with omega 3, it destroys omega 3.

Also stop masturbating so much. Take a good multi vitamin and supplement with zinc. If you do all this I guarantee your acne will improve.

Attached: e9e1545c0d18abcc322db829fec0a9c5d410a1ec6934d2917f0603940ca8e9f1.png (506x450, 254K)

>100 kg Weighted sit-up

FUARRRKKKK

Imagine roiding for this.

You are all retards this isn't op this picture is old

Also avoid anything with hydrogenated oils, artificial carbohydrates like maltodextrin, emulsifiers like xantham gum, guar gum and carragean. These all fuck with your gut bacteria and cause inflammation and acne. Also don't drink dairy milk for fucks sake. Cultured dairy isnt usually as bad. Cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir, etc. But you should cut them out for a few month anyway and see if it helps add them back in and if your acne flakes up, you probably dont have the genes for dairy.

Also to make the BP gel from acne.org more effective, you can add a few drops of tea tree oil, or better yet manuka oil. Tea tree oil has been proven to be about as effective as BP for most people. Manuka is expensive and will make your face smell like a vagina, but its far more
potent amd its powerful shit for acne. If you do use these oils dont cheap out, get the good shit. There are a lot of fakes out there.

If all else faild, ask a doctor about accutane. Make sure your dental health and hygine are IMPECCABLE though first and take probiotics + oral probiotics every day while on it if you do go that route.

go to a doctor theyll give you hard core injectable stuff

The Joe Rogan Experience

>being this new

Attached: 1401589120582.jpg (258x195, 11K)

Attached: janitor gets fit.gif (362x278, 1.71M)

>mfw eating raclette

Attached: hisoka_face.jpg (872x720, 118K)

Obviously the pic isnt OP, but the OP clearly still wants help with acne and I dont mind sharing what I know. I had severe acne when I was younger and ever since I figured out that its virtually 100% diet. The changes required are also good for your overall health anyway, my acne cleared up completely once I did all this shit:
Topical stuff only hides the problem. The root of virtually all health problems is shitty modern industrial foods as proven as objective fact by Weston Price objectivley a century ago. Anything to the contrary is just lies to trick you into poisonong yourself so youll buy more poison from a doctor. Our medicine should be our food and our food should be our medicine. Veeky Forums of all places shouldnt have a hard time understanding this.

t. Craterface

Attached: eRWhfPGEuwd_fu689r0meKg8gAvBHv5utyheZbYCXtA.jpg (640x920, 181K)

I always thought lovecraft stories were too abstract to be correctly represented in a filmed format. I stand corrected.

jesus christ you faggots really love your beta/alpha meme, applying it in the most autistic thing no matter how unrelated

honestly the way she gets up, seems like a reversed gif - really impressive all things considered

kipping sittup

>thinks all pictures are claimed to be selfies by default
>concept of 'pic related' is completely alien
>too bitter and insecure to help a bro out
>calls anons new for offering genuinely sound advice
never gonna make it

No thanks, this stuff gave me nightmares for months

>Also stop masturbating so much.
Yeah i started Nofap because I always got breakouts after masturbating and i also noticed my skin got very oily especially my nose

audible kek

lemme grind my teeth against your face

As far as I understand the main thing is that it depletes your zinc and crashes your testosterone. Zinc is good for inflammation and your skin, and helps a bit with acne. Also having your test fluctuate up and down constantly causes acne. Trannies always comment on how HRT often clears up acne too, so it makes sense to me.

This made me realize im spending too much time on Veeky Forums so thanks for that, user

Buy a straight razor.

Change your sheets and pillow cases daily.

underrated

Damn I had my face resting on my fist and promptly removed it.

Attached: 1521554535356.png (657x527, 225K)

try quitting dairy for a week
if it helps, youre a subhuman who cannot tolerate dairy

ive never understood why disgusting lards like this bother with makeup, and tend to cake it on. it gives the impression about caring about their appearances, which they clearly do not.

Poor bastard. This makes me sad

Shut up.

I took 20mg accutane for over a year.
Until 6 months I had these side effects:
Dry lips
Dry skin
Dry eyes

After 6 months I had:
No sides

People react differently to it, it's a risk a person has to weigh whether they think it's worth to go through.
I looked like OP, now my face is zit free and I never had any side effects, even while I was taking it.

Quit playing in manure and it will probably go away.

Take Brewers yeast cures acne.

I have roscatia or how ever its spelled. It flares us when I get too much sugar and cold weather.

So, Um, cut sugar.

>new sheets

Never understood this. Why does it matter for face acne? your face only touches your pillowcase

I honestly find the way her fat sways to be graceful and soothing

sauce

low sugar diet, new pillowcase everynight

consider accutane but it has serious side effects, try all other options first

please dont breed

>took an average of 60mg of Accutane over 8 months
No real negative side effects other than VERY minor muscle/joint pain.
kys faggot

>no sides

That sounds pretty major

take a razor to your face

What

luna love

Seriously though, how the hell does this happen and why the hell do doctors and scientists not only don't know why it happens but also don't know how to cure something like this?

More like lunar love amiright?

Attached: doctors dont care about health.jpg (764x767, 152K)

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x800, 53K)

go on a wet fast. Most likely its something in your diet that is aggravating your skin

/r/ing zinc-rich foods

good for ya m8. after accutane (didn't drink a drop of alcohol when taking it) i spent 6 years not being able to drink without having a massive debilitating hangover that required me to sleep over 12 hours just to be able to get out of bed.

looks like barnacles on the bottom of an old boat

i do not understand why these fat people are trying to build muscle
they should be eating less and doing cardio

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (429x410, 121K)