Put my dog to sleep today

>put my dog to sleep today
Her name was donut and she was 15.

Lift hard in heaven pupper.

Attached: 655.jpg (600x390, 161K)

good form, pupper
Sorry for your loss OP, lost both my doggos to old age a while back. I'll dedicate tomorrow's OHP to Donut.

Attached: 78687623845.jpg (600x553, 22K)

Good form pupper. May your gains in heaven be strong and heavy

RIP to a good pup

Good form pupper

Good form pupper here's a really old pic of my pupper and my old home gym

Attached: CAM00040.jpg (2560x1920, 720K)

good form, pupper

good form pupper

sorry for your lots, op

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

RIP to your pup. Time heals all wounds. I'm sure you were a great doggy dad

>12:08:02
Good form pupper, rest in peace

>Good form, pupper
Sorry to hear about your loss user.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

I don't understand how you can name your dog after a food, but sorry for your loss mate. A dog is truly a mans best friend. No animal is more loyal, not even you qt3.14 gf.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-232020.jpg (1103x1085, 381K)

sorry to hear that OP
I’m going to be a wreck when kitty has to go to heaven
good form pupper

sorry for your loss
make her proud

Good form pupper

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper!!!

Attached: fc836370e8dce6e55319bf025c1362cae20710f70d6f593bba189a5492f235eb_1.png (1102x967, 501K)

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

good form pupper

sorry bout your dog bro. RIP
good form pupper

Attached: 1516588600942.jpg (600x600, 174K)

RIP
Good form pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper
I'll dedicate tomorrow's deadlifts to the memory of Donut

good form, pupper

Remember that the bad times you're going through now are like manlets compared to the good times you and your doggo had togheter.

Attached: feels.jpg (841x797, 126K)

good form, pupper

good firm, pupper

Sorry brother. Gonna hit chest in his honor. Good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper
also RIP

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

Only cause i like beagles
Good Form Pupper

Fuck I'm not looking forward to this feel, it's coming in about 6 years.

I sympathize with you OP, your dog is resting and is lucky to have had you as an owner, I am sure you treated her well.

Finally your dog croaks. Fuck dogs. If I were in power I would illegalize owning pets bigger than a mouse.

good form, pupper.
Stay strong, user.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form pupper

Sorry user, dogs are gods most virtuous creatures.
Goodbye Donut and good form, pupper.

Attached: pooh.jpg (496x454, 24K)

That's rough, bro. Good form pupper.

Good form pupper

good form, pupper

The file is too big for Veeky Forums, so I posted this to /wsg/ for you two. Sleep tight, Donut.

goodbye donut and good form pupper. May afterlife gains come to you.

Good form Pupper. Sleep tight.

F

you made her life awesome user, all a dog could ask for. good form, pupper

Rip in peace

Good form pupper

Attached: 01383885-95AE-48B4-A960-E381769306B2.jpg (605x810, 79K)

good form, pupper

good form. pupper

I guess your dom would have to put you down then.

F

good form pupper

sorry to hear that user. Im sure she lived a great life and loved you a lot.

good form, pupper.

Good form pupper

He’s in gains heaven helping us all now OP

RIP Donut

Pupper will live on in your memories :’)

Also good form pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

:,(

good form, pupper

Good form pupper

good form, pupper

Just think: she's up there now, being petted by Zyzz and being told "awww...isn't you a widdle sickcunt. Yes, you are! Good girl!"

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper
Rest in peace, Donut

Good form, pepper.

RIP in heaven donut, things will be better up there.

Her name was donut.

good form, pupper.
F

Good form, pupper

Good Form, Pupper.
Don’t worry, user. You’ll see her again, in a better setting, too.
She’ll be waiting for you at Heaven’s Gates.
God bless the both of you, and Rest In Peace, Donut.

Attached: CA440657-91D5-43E5-9D84-4F2E901237A0.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Good form, pupper

Attached: 1492540088376.png (550x495, 249K)

Good form pupper

RIP to your buddy

This is too perfect.

Good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

Donut is resting easy now, hopefully she can meet up with my pup while they wait for us on the rainbow bridge user. It hurts now but the pain will pass.

Good form, pupper

Good form pupper

> I miss you sasha

Go fuck yourself achmed.

Good form, pupper

Attached: ZgMMFOr3A6-15.png (300x250, 28K)

La creatura...

>tfw dog went to sleep right before christmas

good form, pupper. good form.

Attached: bench bear.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

Good form, pupper

Good form, pupper.

Around 5 years ago, when I was about to move out of my parents' house, my family bought a pitbull named Rocky. He was just a puppy then and pretty cute. Not being pit pilled at the time, I had no idea what a danger he was. He just seemed like any other dog. Indeed, he's always been very friendly to me whenever I've visited and I haven't noticed any signs of aggression from him. I'd say overall that I basically like him, especially how heartwarming it was to see how much the kids loved playing with him (before I knew what a bad idea it is to let pitbulls be around children).

But as much as it pains me to admit it, we all know from dog attack statistics and the natural, irremediably violent temperament of his breed that he's a killer waiting to strike. I refuse to let such a deadly dog be around my younger siblings and other various younger relatives who frequently come to my parents' house to visit. So when I was left in charge of their house while they went on vacation, I decided to seize the opportunity to solve the problem.

Rocky's an energetic, free spirited kind of dog, so he's escaped my parents' yard many times before. He never really "runs away" and is usually just found lounging around somewhere in the neighborhood, playing with some kids or something, etc. It's fine because everybody knows who he belongs to and nobody here would dream of calling animal control on somebody else's pet. It's a tight-knit community and despite the fact that he's a biological ticking time bomb, I've never heard of Rocky having any problems with attacking other people or animals in the area. Of course I'm not going to wait until he inevitably does, so this time I made sure that he wouldn't be found when he "got out of the yard".

A few days into housesitting, I opened up Rocky's dog carrier for him and he jumped right in. He was wagging his tail excitedly because he loves trips and traveling in general and I admit feeling a bit guilty at this point, but being a logical white man and not some irrational, emotionally-driven niggro, Jew, or woman, I knew that I had to put my sympathy for him aside and do what needed to be done. I loaded him into the car and got on the road.

Wanting to be absolutely prepared, I had already called around to all of the local shelters before my trip. I made sure to find one without a "no kill" policy that had a short mandatory waiting period before they would euthanize the animals brought to them. The fourth one I called warned me explicitly that they were overloaded and that any animal they took in was unlikely to survive for long. Our locality does not have a legally-enforced minimum waiting period before euthanizing a shelter animal, and the shelter itself's is only a few hours. They suggested I take my animal to another shelter in the area. Satisfied, I resolved to bring Rocky there.

By the time we arrived, he was oddly silent. I think he was simply resigned to whatever fate awaited him. I considered giving him one last hug or kiss on the forehead to let him know that this wasn't personal, but I also didn't want to get suddenly mauled by a vicious animal hungry for his freedom, so I just quietly carried him in. I had already removed his collar before we left the house and I'm pretty sure he wasn't chipped (and even if he was, my parents would have been unlikely to respond before the kill deadline in a foreign country), so I just pretended to be a random good samaritan who thought he was a stray.

I had to sign a few forms relinquishing ownership of him to the shelter, but it was a pretty quick process overall since I just said I didn't know anything about his history. I was in and out much sooner than I thought I'd be. I did glance back at Rocky one last time, and the indescribable look of sadness and betrayal in his eyes, the classic "What do I do wrong?" face of a loyal but unintelligent beast who cannot understand the complex affairs of the big hairless bipedal dogs that he nevertheless considers family, almost made me turn around, but I steeled my resolve and drove away. Rocky was gone. I took his collar back to my house so nobody would find it and left the carrier in its usual spot at my parents' place.

Calling up my parents, I told them that I had just arrived at their house and Rocky was nowhere to be found. "No problem," my dad said. "He does this a lot. He's probably hanging out with the Petersons or the Rivieras. We'll find him when we get back if he doesn't show up later." Pretending like I had completely forgotten about Rocky's proclivity for adventure, I talked to my dad about other subjects for five minutes or so before we hung up.

F

Good form pupper

The next day, I called the shelter, inquiring about Rocky's status. It was simple as he was the only pitbull of his color that was taken in that day. They informed me that he had already been euthanized. The deed was done and I had gotten away with it. My family will never find him, but they'll also never know why.

I know everyone's going to be heartbroken over losing him. Despite the risk posed by being around him (which my bluepilled family of course isn't even aware of), everybody loved Rocky. Even I did to a degree. He was a sweetie who couldn't help the fact that his genes made him a landmine waiting to be stepped on. It's not his fault, but he still had to be exterminated, for his own good. It was best for him and best for us. He loved my family just as much as I do and he would never have wanted to hurt them because some instictive tripwire in his brain was suddenly triggered. I saved Rocky from himself. There will be tears, but it's worth it to protect my family.

So that's the story. This post is getting a little long but I'd like to thank all of the pibbleposters here for educating me about the dangers of pitbull ownership. Rocky wasn't a bad dog, but he was from a bad breed, and I'm glad that I was able to stop him before it was too late. You guys may be autistic shitposters, but sometimes even autistic shitposters can do good things.

I'd love to post some cute pictures of him, but I'm sure there are some pibblecuck SJWs on this site that would take the opportunity to try to dox me with them. Nevertheless his image lives on in my heart, even if he was an absolute unit nigger-tier canine. If all dogs go to heaven, maybe God will explain why this had to happen to him there. RIP Rocky (just a random pic I found online)

Attached: daddy_by_chutkat.jpg (675x675, 212K)

Not the least hard thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them so many years of our own lives
-John Galsworthy

good form pupper

Attached: xcxZVE3.jpg (3840x2160, 1.92M)

Good form, pupper.

My doggo passed away a month ago. They will meet in pupper heaven and lift together.

Attached: 20171223_111809.jpg (4128x3096, 3.29M)

good form, pupper