ITT:we discuss shower strategies

What are some tips and tricks you guys use to make public showers the most comfortable as possible

Do you use flip flops or go barefoot?

Do you use the sauna before or after showers?

Do you try to avoid shower heads next to ones being used or do you not care?

Do you bring your own soap or use the gym soap?

Do you start the shower and let it warm up before getting in or do you wait?

Attached: 91900948-90A8-467D-9AFE-ABFC625D619B.jpg (633x861, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.anabolicmen.com/fluoride-and-testosterone/amp/
fluoridealert.org/issues/sources/tea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Barefoot (done it for years, no problems so far)
Sauna first (20 min after every workout)
Don't care if adjacent stalls are occupied or not
Gym soap
Warm up first (just to room temp)

Flip-flops (don't trust the hygiene of others)
Sauna first
Doesn't matter, everyone's there for the same reason
I bring a bar in a container because dry skin
Warm up first, adjust from scaulding

I shower in my own house

lol this guys afraid everyones gonna laugh at his micro pee pee

Lol this is another question I have for people who don’t use public showers

Is it just an insecurity thing or a hygiene thing and even then the hygiene thing is easily combated. I’ve never been insecure in the showers I’ve only ever been annoyed at the guys who get semis before going to take their showers

>public showers

plebs and eurofags

>barefoot
My locker room isn't spotless but it also isn't foot infection-tier. They take decent care of it and I dry my feet off when I get back to my locker, idc.

>sauna
Lift, bike/yoga, sauna, shower. Don't want to be sweaty after showering, a nice slightly cold shower after the sauna feels great. Make sure not to take deep nasal inhalations in the sauna because pic related

>shower heads
If it is all empty my go-to is second shower on the right. Otherwise I follow the urinal code i.e. don't take an adjacent facility unless there is no room to leave a gap. This is all just courtesy but don't be autistic and care too much, don't wait to take a shower because you're nervous that Chad will see your little pecker etc.

>soap
The soap at my gym is double shampoo/body wash axe-tier smelling shitty skin drying garbage. I bring my own Dove unscented and Tea Tree shampoo if it's a shampoo day. Don't bring conditioner because everything is in big bottles and CBA.

>Temp
I tilt the shower head to the side to avoid the first second of Antarctica water but it usually warms up in a couple seconds and is fine.

~*`QUESTION`*~ How do you wash your ass in the gym shower? I usually will have a little dab of body wash and rub it around on my ass hair and asshole with my fingers, then get water in there with my hand and slosh it around a good bit until the soap is rinsed out. I thought this was normal practice until my gym's cool black guy walked by the showers and saw me hand-in-asscrack making that *squorlch* noise and gave a disgusted "oh god" as he walked into the pool area. Is this not how people wash their assholes?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 3.52.47 PM.png (932x800, 1.33M)

sounds like youre getting a little aggressive with your butthole there gaybo

I just don't want shit on my ass, and don't want dried soap on it either. Sorry I don't use Jamal's dick as a loofah like you and the rest of the pole smokers on this board

You wash the sweat off, not fully eradicate your asshole of shit you disgusting bitch

Nigga it's because my home shower is 2 minutes away and is infinitely superior to the gym one. I've used public showers without any qualms before, but there's no reason for me to use a shower that doesn't have my favorite soaps or shampoo.

>Being bothered by another guy's cock
Why the fuck do you care what his dick looks like?

Attached: 28576933_10208658977832300_3426504234611916605_n.jpg (720x900, 77K)

Wash the cheeks at the gym, wash your hole at home.

Barefoot, if someone is eyeing me I piss their direction

You know you can bring your own soap, right? I'd jog home from my old gym because it was only like 5 miles and shower at home, but I hate getting in my car all sweaty, especially in the summer because it makes the smell into your car.

geez man you seem to be getting a little more upset than such a trivial thing warrants

What's going on big guy? Some feelings of inadequacy?

That's absurd, why even shower then?

Do you really not wash your ass when you shower?

the guy who fingers his bum every time he showers is trying to pass it off like everyone else is crazy

just get out the closet already man

Seriously
>You don't masturbate in the public showers just to clean out the pipes? What's the point?
Either this guy is a troll or a homosexual. Maybe both.

>fingering bum
>rinsing out ass

Two very different things

Enjoy your poopy assholes

>tea tree shampoo

Enjoy your estrogen gains user.

Gym showers, and I guess public showers for that matter, gross me out. It’s cumbersome and if I forget my flip flops, I immediately pack my things and go home.

You guys are disgusting. You don’t wipe your ass either after shitting in fear of also fingering your ass? Shit-stained underwear wearing psychos.

Are you saying that because it's girly? I'm a behavioral therapist and don't want to get lice from the rugrats, and lice don't like tea tree

No he’s saying its because tea leaves contain a lot of estrogen

google.com/amp/s/www.anabolicmen.com/fluoride-and-testosterone/amp/

fluoridealert.org/issues/sources/tea/

>not inserting an entire fist to clean out your rectum
kek never gonna make it

did you post the same stupid shit in /k/ not too long ago or are there two of you autistic fucks out there?

>not going nopoo for the ultimate hair health.

Yep, avoid tea tree oil and lavender oil. I love lavender oil, so that was a bummer finding out it was a xenoestrogen.

Don't listen to these dirty mongrels. Toilet paper doesn't clean your ass, just smears most of the shit off/ through your ass hair. Even if people find it strange/ gay, as long as you're comfortable with it, fuck it. At least your ass will be cleaner that theirs

>not installing a duvet or butt sprayer in your toilet

>tfw too afraid of going in the showers after I work out

Do you shower with your back to the showerhead or with your face to the showerhead (face to wall)

I (193cm) always shower with my back to the showerhead at home and in public but sometimes there are people who shower with their face to the showerhead. Are they just afraid that people see their tiny wee wee or is this normal for some people

What's the worst that will happen? Will the estrogen soak through my scalp and make me grow a cooter?

Two of us I guess, glad to know there's at least one other hygienic person out there.

Wash your face you dirty nigger

>will it soak through my scalp
Yes your body is literally a sponge for chemicals, minerals and nutrients

Who showers?
tf

It’s pretty normal in America, personly I rotate so I let the water get my whole body. Never really thought about people only having one side

What are these shorts called?

I don't shower at the gym if I'm just lifting. When I would swim I'd shower to get the chemicals off me, but that's it.

>gym showers
no thanks

Black people use washcloths, not their hands. He probably thought it was disgusting that you were using your bare hand to clean your ass hole.... in a public shower no less

don't shame me

>go to asian country
>go to shower after gym
>everybody is just hanging out naked in the locker room
>men and teenagers are on their phones fully naked
>kids are running around naked
>naked naked naked