Is there a more inspirational fitness story?

Is there a more inspirational fitness story?

Boogie was immobile and at death's door when he started his fitness journey. Now he's walking again and still losing weight despite his wife leaving him and all his psychological issues.

Attached: boogie2988walkingagain.png (895x665, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A1pbofz-2RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A fat man paid a surgeon to reduce his stomach because he refuses to simply stop eating.

wow so motivational!!

Attached: brainlett.jpg (586x800, 36K)

Truly inspirational how an adult man can walk.

It would actually be pretty fucking inspirational had he had the willpower and strength to lose the weight on his own instead of paying a shit ton for surgery that gives him no other option but to eat less.

And even then it's really not too inspirational UNTIL he makes it down to a normal BMI range.

No joke. you can hear his shoes dragging on the whole video. He mentioned that it is because he is still getting used to walking. He is a grown ass man!!

Hi Boogs, please make some more videos about mtg and the latest editions :-)

>t. boogie
The only inspirational thing is his poor body having such a shit owner managing to survive. I'm surprised it's even functional at this point.

P A Y

I've walked for nearly all of my life..... Where's my praise? I'm way ahead of him. I even climb on top of equipment at work and don't even get winded!

Yeah that kid with cancer who just starting to lift again.

Fuck off Boogie, nobody gives a shit.

The fat fuck dies in 2018.

stfu bro. he may not be in as bad a situation as pic related but hes trying

Attached: 704D7CB4-F938-4E1F-86E2-4348A09B58B0.jpg (380x570, 61K)

fucking LOL @ all you cucks saying that this is "inspiring"
Fat fucks who actually lost weight are inspiring. Skinny lanklets who got swole are inspiring. Losing weight with surgery is not inspiring in any way. I've got nothing against people who get the surgery. If you can't lose weight than you should definitely go for the surgery option but don't lie to yourself and say that it's inspiring to do so. Is it a good idea to get the surgery if you can't lose weight? Absolutely. Do people who go down that route deserve praise or be considered inspirational? Fuck no

>tfw that man has learned to love life and is miles happier than i am, even though i have arms and legs.

Attached: 1491525195702.jpg (484x497, 35K)

"Against all odds" should be his motto. What a wonderful story and what a brave guy! If I ran a company, I'd hire him as an inspirational speaker.

Is there a way to donate money to him?

FOR

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: IMG_1943.jpg (352x395, 55K)

cant take what u have for granted bro. remind yourself at any second you could lose one or more limbs instantly or chronically.

wish it would rain here desu btw

I found a link to this in some e-celeb gossip forum, it was actually worth the watch though as this guy did it on his own

youtu.be/A1pbofz-2RQ

M Y

SUSHI

Attached: booger sushi .jpg (750x983, 162K)

Attached: 1505403767931.gif (193x200, 2.2M)