I just had a massive cheat day after 3 weeks. 4,000 calories. Did I do the right thing Veeky Forums...

I just had a massive cheat day after 3 weeks. 4,000 calories. Did I do the right thing Veeky Forums? How do I get through it without reverting back to the old me.

>Papa Johns with garlic dipping sauce
>4x Doughnuts, 1 boston cream, 1 vanilla headlight, two chocolate sprinkle
>2 liters of fanta orange soda
>10x Chicken wings
>2x twin Ho Hos

Attached: 1512699071129.jpg (480x360, 53K)

>3 weeks before eating double a reasonable diet in one day
Never gonna make it. On a 'cheat day' you might get closer to your tdee than usual by removing a meal or two, not double it

Attached: laugh man.jpg (640x480, 70K)

dont eat anything the next day and itll be like it never happened

I hit 5500 my last cheat day, weak as fuck, wasted 2 days getting back to pre-cheat weight because I’m weak as fuck and can’t control my craving.

Attached: B0D18E23-72AC-48A4-B272-130714335986.jpg (526x588, 89K)

yeah I regret it. I want to go back to yesterday and not do it.

>2 liters of fanta orange soda
What a waste of calories

All that sugar is going to attach to muscle proteins and degrade them and make you sick

Pizza and wings are alright, should of just swapped out the rest of the garbage for beer though.

This. Thank god I don’t have a sweet tooth for donuts and other sugary shit.

4,000 calories? That's no good op, you should try to hit 8,000 next time.

>4k calories
LOL bullshit.

Pizza (pepperoni)
>2,360 calories
Sauce
>162 cal
Wings
>about 1000 if buffalo
Soda
>880
4 donuts
>BC, 300
>vanilla, 340
>2 choc, 460
Ho Ho
>about 800

That's 6,302 calories. Faggot.

fucking pinworm

Why not diet soda? It tastes good and 0 calories.

>2 liters of fanta

Are you fucking 12? How can you stomach that shit?

Imma break character and be positive for once.

Is this a good cheat day? No not really, as a rule of thumb (for me) you shouldn't go over 1. 5x your TDEE as beyond that you will legit gain weight that week rather than lose or stay neutral.

Is this the end of the world? No, log everything and do better next time. No point in beating yourself up, but know what is best for you next time and act on it.

Also don't drink fucking soda, even on a cheat day. Diet soda if you must, because wasting cheat day calories on something that's basically sugar is just playing yourself.

Wait, what are we talking about?

or you could just fast a day after and be fine

Get insect Nate off my Veeky Forums. This board is for non cookie cutters only.

I feel like the person who eats 6k kcal in a day isn't going to want to fast the next, but that's just my experience.

What you eat on any one single day is NOT going to make or break your physique and/or health. If your goal is to lose weight, it will take you longer to reach your weight loss goal the more you DO eat this many calories in a single day. Fall off the wagon, get back on, hope isn't lost OP, so don't dwell on it

My need for cheat days have slowly diminished as my diet progressed. Then again, I never actually ate sugary shit like candy or cookies when I cheated, and in the end I didn't even order out. My last cheat meal was 4 wraps with a mince/bean/capsicum mix and cheese.

Seriously how the fuck do youtubers do those cheat day and still look decent?
Some of them do it weekly and sometime bi-weekly, do they fucking spread out their calorie intake over a month?

Attached: 1512250300328.jpg (780x757, 63K)

I have no clue. Any more than once a month seems crazy to me, and I'm talking about the ones that can scarf down 10,000+ calories in one day.

Attached: what.jpg (1653x1047, 878K)

This, type of shit is why you have to put "bad foods" in with your macros.
Veeky Forums likes to pretend that they are a bunch of super humans that never need sugar or anything. Eat a fucking twinkie or some shit before you fuck your whole nutrition plan up with a 5,000 calorie day of eating shit.

I never desire cheat days... I guess I'm skilled enough to make tasty food that is also low fat and filling.

>Papa John's

Disgusting

They throw up after you idiots.

No, they don't.

Cheat days are every Saturday for me. Go out with mates and slay thots.

Which means I have one big meal. No more than 3500 cals. Also no sugar drinks (waste of cals).

Sunday is a fast. Back to normal by Monday.

Feels maintainable without losing weekends.

I want to watch normal people eat food and youtube fills my search results with these bulimic idiots. So gross.

Oh okay. Neither do thin girls.

I might fucking try this. I've noticed on the days where I have a cheat meal, I always want more later that night. Might just starve myself then drink and eat shitty food (I'll get drunk more easily so less calories and waste alcohol and I always like to eat shit food once I'm drunk).