Currently 15% bf. Want to cut to 12% in the next month. Should I grab some tren?

Currently 15% bf. Want to cut to 12% in the next month. Should I grab some tren?

Attached: trenbolone.jpg (190x400, 23K)

Been lifting on and off for a few years. Finally did a body recomp over the last few months.

Bench: 200
DL: 285
Squat: 255
OHP: 145

Why are you touching the juice with those numbers? You should have nattied for a while until you get very good numbers then juiced.

I don't get the logic in this. He's gonna make gains 3x as fast on gear whether he benches 2pl8 or 80lb

Sure. There's also the great chance he hasn't the slightest clue of what he's doing.

why?
starting a career out of your body or something?

Mostly off, I see. Try lifting weights before you start taking drugs to get bigger.

The dude doesn't even know how to lift weights or diet yet. It's not the numbers themselves that matter, but the fact he clearly has no fucking clue what he's doing.

I do know how to lift weights and diet. I am just sick of cutting. I count my calories, have a scale, measure out protein, etc. I get 180 g protein a day.

>I do know how to lift weights and diet

Ok, buddy-roo. Post body with timestamp.

Do test ace 150mg EOD and winstrol for 6 weeks. Should be able to do a large deficit while keeping gains.

Sure, and some test. Stay 300mg/wk of both till youre not a fatasfatass anymore. Once sub-10% test and dbol.

Tren will help you keep the lean muscle you have while you starve yourself for a quick cut.

Don't have overhead lighting, only front facing. But my upper pecs show in the morning.

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (2160x3840, 1.59M)

Those are your lifts after a few years? Ive been lifting just over 3 months and my lifts are just below yours

For 3x5
>squat 230
>bench 170
>Deadlift 250
>ohp 115

not the original guy you're replying to but god damn user

Attached: 1521335969097.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Yea my wide hips fucking suck. Hence why I want to cut asap. I'm not going for a bodybuilder look, just cut with some muscle.

Been lifting on and off. Just got back into it in January. Bench has stalled since I'm on a cut, but others are going up 5 lbs/week

dumb frogposter

Dude, you have no muscle to lose. Go do bulk first and then worry about cutting.

Fuck off. I've been perma bulking my whole life. I don't want to get huge. And my biceps hug my sleeves w/o flexing. I have muscle nigger.

>I don't want to get huge
Don't worry, it's not going to happen at the rate you're going

>I have muscle
Sure you do

>my biceps hug my sleeves w/o flexing

Stop wearing clothes too small for you.

You look untrained, and you have beginner stats. For fuck's sake, you barely squat over 2 plate, and can't even pull 3 plate. These are UNIRONICALLY number that any young, healthy, adult male should be to reach within months of training.

You don't know how to lift and eat properly, because you've never fucking done it. You wouldn't have novice stats after lifting "on and off" for years.

if those are your lifts you are too small to juice
you should try hitting all 1/2/3/4 before even thinking about roids and then when you hit 1/2/3/4
realize that youre a skinny faggot and hit 2/3/4/5
AND THEN you can consider those steroids

those had better be in kilos fucko