Be honest Veeky Forums, are you a manlet and does it affect your (lifting) life?

Be honest Veeky Forums, are you a manlet and does it affect your (lifting) life?

Attached: taylor_swift_and_bruno_mars_2_by_lowerrider-dagnnu0.jpg (728x1098, 163K)

6'1" so yes

Feminists will do anything to try to dominate men..

I'm 5'9 with good insertions and from an aesthetics point of view it makes looking good easier. Besides that, my life is pain.

As a girl I wouldn't date a guy under 6'2, 6' is really the cutoff point for us.. we just settle for guys based on our self esteem desu

5'11". No it doesn't affect my lifting life.

5'4 reporting in. it affects my motivation to lift. i just want to die since all of this really isnt worth it cause i wont get a gf and id rather become a trap

5'7 here, nope.

People who think height doesn't matter are always dead average height. People who are tall or short knows just how much it affects your life and how people treat you. Take 2 people who look the exact same but make one taller and his life will be better, period.

5'9, and yeah it makes calisthenics easier.

5'8, literally only think about my height when I'm here

5'8", doesn't affect my lifting one bit

WTF I had no idea bruno mars was such a fucking dwarf

Stop pretending to be a girl, sissy.

Yes. No but that's because I don't lift.

>didn't he learn?

Attached: IMG_1764.jpg (640x863, 63K)

5'9"

Only thing that sometimes demotivates me is knowing I'll never become a monster of a man like Hafthor or Arnie or anybody

But i am comforted by the fact that Tom Hardy and Daniel Craig are the same height

>5'5 Bruno Mars tier manlet here
My gainz come in quicker than the other gym bros and my short manlet legs allow me to ATG squats with ease. Gym brahs be mirin my depth since everyone else seems to just do box squats. Outside the gym Qts mire but I sabotage myself by remembering my last relationship and how it came down crashing and burning after years of effort.

Attached: 1521312587782.gif (500x730, 471K)

>be me
>lean bean with average face and barely 6'
>sit next to a 6'2 THICC Volleyball player qt

How do I get her to like me ladies? Why did I have to be into tall women? I get depressed sometimes knowing I'll never have a tall qt gf sometimes

Attached: Running on Feels.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

I took body building class for a college credit. Seemed like I was lifting and making more progress than everyone else. Am 5'6.

To be better than those that I thought had more potential because they were larger drove me until I was better than them by a lot

Where is her fucking body WHAT THE FUCK

>Tom Hardy and Daniel Craig are the same height

Iron Mike too iirc

It's meant to make you feel insecure user just ignore it

5'10
no

this, same
gf is 6'3, ex was 5'11. height never mentioned once but apparently i should kill myself
only issue is finding pants that fit because big sumo diddly ass + short legs = all pants that fit hips are too long

Yep 6'1 wish I was 6'4

>5"11 jewish slav
>moved to China (Australia)
>to half the people im a giant
>to a quarter im their height
>to the other quarter im an ant
allot of white women unfortunately fall into the latter

Attached: cameroneyes.jpg (320x169, 11K)

Go the fuck back to your own thread

5'9 manlet here
I've only started noticing other people's height since I started browsing Veeky Forums
Irl I don't think I've ever had a problem with it, other than not dating taller girls.

yes, I hate it but at least I'm aesthetic

height>face>frame
:/

frame>>face>height>body

except outliers, where you are super lacking in face, height or body, making it destroy everything else.