Advice

So I'm a grill trying to make it. I lift, but sometimes I also use the aerobics room to do donkey kicks and exercises to work on shaping my booty.

The room is really small, and there is an older guy that likes to take naps in there. Maybe a pervert, or maybe just a very unconscious Buddhist guy who thinks the whole space is his meditation room. whatever, I ignore him because there is nowhere else to do aerobics.

Today I went in there and was doing my exercises when he interrupted my workout to TELL ME to hurry up and leave so he could lay down on the mat and practice mindful breathing. Is that rude or what? What should I do? Should i tell the gym?

Attached: 9fc7ee47433bda4c59ea0902487aa341.jpg (191x275, 26K)

tell him to fuck off and that the gym is for actual exercise

>mindful breathing
this doesn't exist

Attached: 1521259940631.jpg (750x728, 68K)

based zen master btfoing thots

Attached: allsmiles.png (787x653, 355K)

I hate Buddhist people. they all seem to be super passive-aggressive while also having a victim complex.

:

I bought my house from a white buddhist, converts are the worst imo

the buddhist worldview is very nihilistic as well

They somehow succeed in being the most beta people ever, while also acting privileged and selfish. The white ones anyway.

What do Buddhists do for anyone? All they do is sit up on a mountain and meditate on breathing.

Get the fuck off my mat when I'm trying to do squats. Go home if you want peace and quiet.

If you're paying to use the gym, you have just as much claim to the room as he does. I suggest ignoring him and farting loudly to disrupt his serenity.

He was like "when will you be done? I need this room for mindful meditation"

and I was like

"10 mins, but this space is shared."

He is a fucking idiot. I have literally seen him try to meditate while basically a whole aerobics class was going on around him. Not in the background either. The people in the class had to alter their workout so as not to trip over him.

What the fuck is his problem? Why can't he go somewhere else?

Just point and laugh at his dick, guaranteed to leave

Who the fuck goes to the gym to meditate?

well said user

buddhists have a very lazy way about them, I agree. They also have much less kids unsurprisingly. i wouldn't call them cucks, but they generally lack drive.

"Lacking drive" is necessary, the goal is to alleviate suffering, which they say is caused by desire and attachment, so you train yourself to abandon all desire and attachment with the ultimate goal of ceasing to reincarnate.

Thot mad cuz buddhist btfod her

he needs to go home. the gym isn't his personal ashram. fuck off.

absolutely, and that is what makes them dreadful people to be around. completely soulless individuals.

Agreed. There are a lot of wisshy washy people in this world. Some make it into a whole religion.

Fuck this gay earth.

>grill
>having to "make it"

bugger off roastie

Attached: 1511925912710.jpg (210x249, 7K)

western converts are not real "buddhists"

not that it really matters because it's all retarded bullshit anyway

I find that actual Asian Buddhists are okay, but converts are never actual Buddhists and always new-age idiots

very true

the more martial styles of buddhism are more tolerable but that doesnt mean much

Oh my god fuck off retard

>Shaolin monk
Consider yourself lucky. He probably used only 1% of his power level. Next time, he may use more. Until that time comes, you should get comfortable exposing yourself and post tits here because he will ask for them rather than force himself to start opening his chakra gates, and you don't want that. Trust me.

Attached: currenthokageofkorea.png (285x401, 204K)

Gtfo. You're not welcome here.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/instagram/

this. shaolin monks may be celibate but they're not gay, plus they are stupidly strong due to a extremely powerful mind-body connection they have which allows them complete control over their muscles, lifting weights is a joke to them
t.lived in tibet for 2 years

set off the lunk alarm