McDonald’s just switched over to fresh, never frozen meat. Are you gonna keep up your diet...

McDonald’s just switched over to fresh, never frozen meat. Are you gonna keep up your diet? Or go back to being a fat ass /fit? The choice is yours.

Attached: 2B9640D7-60A2-476E-A562-C3B40374F619.jpg (652x367, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5064803/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haven't been to mcdonald's in over 4 years, but I'd really like a burger now. Screw you, OP

Mcdonald's has to be the shittiest fast-food. Terrible quantity/price ratio. I'd rather eat A&W, Wendy's, or even BK

I might try one on a cheat day but to go back to full fatass mode lol hell no son

I respect my anus. I'll stick to wraps from gas station.

i don't eat fast food

Snek Diet bro proved that you could maintain your weight and eat mcdonalds everyday.

only for quarter pounders

Attached: 7e6989a70326dd6d1edd502ac08c9281.png (507x313, 24K)

REKT hard

holy shit

wendy's pr savage

nigger-tier

Since they add sugar to everything hell fucking no

based & checkd

Maybe once or twice but since I've started cooking at home I legitimately feel better and I have more money in my pockets.

>user you've slimmed up so nicely since I last saw you!

Shit feels good fuck fast food, it makes you feel shitty and doesn't do you pocket any favors.

Brutal.

McDick's BTFO by based ginger, how will they ever recover?

It's still crappy quality food, too expensive, and terrible nutritionally. So no.

I rarely ever go to McDicks anyways. If I really have to go to fast food joint for a burger it's either Wendy's, Harvey's, Five Guys or Hero Burger. McDicks is really average at best.

I eat a lot of fast food still, and I'd say the only thing I'll shit on McD's for is the quality of the staff they hire. I don't even go to the same one, but my order (which isn't complicated) is wrong like 60-75% of the time. At pretty much any other drive thru, a wrong order is like a 1 in a 100 kind of thing. So it worries me what they are doing to the food. Tastewise though, I think their food is good, the variety of their menu is good. Other places, like BK, I think have better burgers, but everything else on the menu is shit. Horrible fries, chicken, etc. If I had to pick one major fast food place with the all around most lackluster menu it might be BK or Wendy's. BK burgers are one of the best drive thru burgers to me, but everything else of theirs sucks, and Wendy's isn't bad, but just all around lackluster.

Fresh soybean oil too.

Fuck any world where mcdicks is average. It is the bottom rung of society and should fall off the face of the Earth.

What do you usually order there?

My complaint is that while McDonald’s can be good if it’s hot and fresh but that’s only maybe 10% of the time.

Whenever I've had a BK burger it had this faint taste of stale grease.
Disgusting desu

4pc nugget, double cheeseburger only onion (xtra test gains), and a small/med fry. Sprite too if I'm feeling dandy. I agree with the freshness. Never order certain things that they keep pre made under heat lamps. A McDouble comes to mind. I hate ketchup, so I usually just do no condiments, or only onion, and half the time they give me a ketchup/mustard/pickle/onion premade they had sitting under a heat lamp and I get fucking pissed and don't go again for a month.

People actually eat this peasant food?

Could be regional, but I though those franchises strive to have consistent menus across the country. I only get whoppers, so maybe their value burgers use a shitty patty, but whopper patties taste like flame grilled. It's probably a liquid smoke lie, but they do a good job with it.

Wendy's latest tv ad was a direct attack on McD.

I don't know what reinforced this marketing decision but it's basically corporate shitposting made to appeal to younger people. I'd say on average teenagers prefer Wendy's over McD and this just drives the point home. Yet to see if it's a good or bad thing long term

>tfw can't give up the mcdonalds fries
they're just too good

Just ate a double big mac combo after getting over the flu.

Why are amerifats so enamored with McShit ? It can't be the taste because i'd rather eat unseasoned food. Is it the price ? Is McD's just the cheapest shit around ?
At least in europe we have those classy McD's restaurants which are very comfy, but i'd still rather bring an unseasoned grilled chicken breast to munch on.

It's usually the cheapest option around and it's very common, even in Canada where I live.

B-b-but what about double qtr pounders???
>please answer me

>i'd still rather bring an unseasoned grilled chicken breast
McDonald's isn't mindblowing or anything, but if you really think that, you either have no sense of taste or are being an elitist Eurocock. It's probably the MSG, among other things. I remember reading about brain scans being done and showing that McD's food was about as addictive as nicotine or something.

People over 40 should be executed anyway

McDicks manager here. It tastes 100% exactly the same. The taste is only better bc its hot off the grill. Have frozen meat off the grill and its the same. Its also only on the quarter pounder meat. The rest is still the same frozen shit. Also we slowly introduced fresh vs frozen over like a month and no one noticed.

You havent tried American McDicks thats why. Its significantly better tasting. I've had Eurocuck friends and family stay with me and they end up only eating McDonalds because it tastes so much better than European McDs.

> you either have no sensr of taste or are being an elitist Eurocock
I don't think so, i like fast food, my favourite dish is gyros and i can enjoy even frozen pizza. I just think McD's is the worst food around.

Attached: Alimony.jpg (456x320, 14K)

Then you've got shit taste then, plain and simple. There is nothing bad tasting about McDonald's of all things. It's just burgers and fries.

Well, that's like, your opinion, man.

I've been to a Japanese McDicks and thought it was significantly better than the American counterpart. That might just be because you could get nuggets as a side. (This was in 2006 if this information has changed).

Ever since Wendy's changed their menu way back I can hardly stomach them.
They unironically use bread and butter pickles on their burgers which is fucking abominable. Not to mention the way they construct the burgers always guarantees the top half of the bun of every burger is soggy with mayo.
I would take a McDouble over anything at Wendy's. Except maybe a Baconator, but I'd only have something like that on a huge cheat meal.

in japan the only place you can get food if you dont like fish is mcdonalds

I do all the time on my cheat days. Taco Bell is fucking godtier. God, I want it now...

I pass on all those shit places (except maybe Wendy's) And get some Chick fil a,chipoltle,chilli's,Or raising canes.

Same deal.I have not tried raising canes yet but I'm a big chipoltle fan.Also,in and out burger is amazing.

>I have not tried raising canes

hoo boy you're in for a treat.

Like anything else, people will flail out and reeeee that you don't share their opinion, but Zaxby's is pretty much the same as Canes but a little better.

well we don't have no zaxbys here. i believe you.

>if you dont like fish

quit life desu

literally wrong

I just had one yesterday. It was fucking delicious, much better than whatever they were using before. Now I'm going to be tempted to get another one, fuck.

t.head chef at mcds

Bro, you just made a doo doo in your underwear.

What's wrong with frozen meat anyway?

fuck off ice eater

It's shit quality

KFC is the biggest fastfood chain in Nippon

Shit meat taste and texture. I don't think it has any effect nutritionally. I could be wrong.

Post your binge

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-003757.jpg (1080x2891, 378K)

You? Wrong? Naaaaah.

you're from /fast/ right

Pathetic

Howd u know

I've followed /fast/ for a bit and I know how it works. A couple days ago I posted this.

>Too afraid to fast food and fuck up my perma bulk sitting at 6' 135#
I will literally never cut. It's fucking terrible for you.

That's a very silly post, user.

Thx for da insight bby

every word of it is true

what app ?

fractures the cells of the meat. Yes you can taste it

>some people binge after fasting
>that means fasting doesn't work
You could substitute "fasting" with "dieting" in this context and it'd sound exactly like fatspo garbage. You're correlating fasting with peoples' unrelated lapses in self-control.
I personally eat one meal a week, and have only binged once due to going to a party, gaining only a pound afterward, compared to my 5lbs of weight loss total that week.
This is all without mentioning how ignorant you are on the subject of fasting's effect on metabolism, among other things.

Worked at mcdonalds for 6 months so far, always read the receipt and doublecheck the retard 16 year old girl who only does window didnt fuck up. Next step is to check your order esp the special burgers
Most of the competent crew is in the kitchen, and theres usually one manager up front. Dont leave the drive through till you get your food (if its a simple order)
Never order fries
20 nugs for 5 dollars is the only size you should ever order, 10 for 4.79 6 for 3.69 4 for 2.00 all are shit deals
Poorfag mode order a kids meal cheeseburger large soft drink extra fry for 3.00 (in my area) that makes the fries 1 dollar instead of 1.89

ah but I am correct about fasting's effect on testosterone. specifically, that fasting turns you into a soyboy.

>Testosterone and insulin-like growth factor 1 decreased significantly in time-restricted feeding , with no changes in normal diet (p = 0.0476; p = 0.0397).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5064803/

Eating McDonald's right now lmao, just polished off a 12 pack too. Feels good

Being fat increases estrogen as well, and that study was done on athletes who clearly aren't fat. So it's a trade off. Chances are that the T loss from fasting would be balanced by the loss of estrogen through weight loss.
Either way, T is hardly static, and once someone has fasted to their goal weight they can bulk on zinc, magnesium, onions, whatever.

myfitnesspal

Why would I eat at shitdonalds when I have access to over a gorillian whataburgers?

I'm curious to how it is over there, because KFC is absolutely fucking terrible here. I remember loving it as a kid. I don't know if it was shitty kid palate or quality went down. Probably both.

I do 12+ hour shifts, so a lot of the time I am in a big hurry. I always assumed it was some lazy nigger in the kitchen because it would be a heat lamp burger with my special order receipt stickered on to it. I get the 4 nugs because I didn't want to eat the 20, but I might try getting a 20 and seeing if work people want the rest. All of them are on some retarded Optavia diet though, and mystified by my "blessed genetics" being able to eat fast food often and stay in decent shape.

McDonalds is the true fit master race food. $1 Bigmacs great for bulking and cutting and fitting in macros. Dont need anything else

youre disgusting. how do you live with yourself

Hail Satan

what did you order

The dollar menu got fucked. In-n-out and Wendys got the superior bang for your buck.

>Actually eating (((fast food)))

Just americans discussing about american food culture

Not feasible you fucking brainlet.

Based

LOLREKT!!! Your piece of dead cow has been frozen! how will McDonald's ever recover??

Fellow sanctimonious vegan detected

Basically mcdonalds is a shithole because they hire anyone, it takes a rediculously long time to train them because they dont train, they just put you in a spot w little instruction
People call out all the fucking time and fuck everyone over so usually theyre understaffed and the lines slow as fuck, not to mention being good in the kitchen is a rare thing.
Premade sandwiches arent really a thing unless someone fucks up and makes something they dont need, theyll then keep the sandwich for a criminally long time on a heated pad.
Id recommend doing a kids meal 4 piece nugget w extra fries and a soda, at my region its 3 bucks and its probably the most cost efficient way of ordering a low budget meal

Sorry 4 long reply

Attached: 1521207269218.jpg (900x507, 40K)