Explain this one you freaks

explain this one you freaks

Attached: mac-miller-ariana-grande.jpg (1548x1024, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2868167/Ed-Sheeran-reveals-Ariana-Grande-confessed-love-big-black-balls-Victoria-s-Secret-Show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ur the freak

What is there to explain? What are you asking exactly anyways. Mac settled with Arianna. There's way hotter intsta girls than arriana grande. Arri is a pop airhead with an average body and low tier face, and Mac is a rich talented musician.

>talented musician
good one user

Shes literally underweight af i wouldnt touch that thing her vaginal canal must feel like moist popsicle sticks

how can you be with someone who wears that much makeup

>dating a girl after she’s been blacked publicly

>low tier face
go home fag

mac miller is getting sloppy seconds from a nig. he loses

Same thirsty white chicks who're jelly of a girl..WOMAN who looks like a vaguely legal piece of ass well passed her mid twenties.

Holy shit you guys are great for trying to improve yourself, but the best way you can do that is reorientate your opinions on women so you can function in society. If you have an attractive personality, people will find you attractive

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2868167/Ed-Sheeran-reveals-Ariana-Grande-confessed-love-big-black-balls-Victoria-s-Secret-Show.html

>two tattooed degenerates acting degenerate in public for attention
What's there to explain?

go away mac

>everyone outside my sekret Veeky Forums club is degenerate
If you only you could see how sad and pathetic you are.

>because she kisses him on the cheek they're degenerate

relax my guy

This bitch literally has a song talking about getting fucked so hard you can't walk straight. Stop acting like "degeneracy" (however you'd personally like to define it) doesn't exist.

not the guy you're responding to, but Mac Miller came a long way.

He went from a 17-year-old weed rapper to dropping Space Migration Sessions in his early 20s, which was fucking dope, he even played guitar (like, WELL) and shit

If you think you're too good for Mac Miller, you're not

what song? I don't listen to her, I just want to know the extent of the degeneracy

“Side to Side”

Muscular short > regular short
Muscular tall > regular tall
Muscular rich > regular rich
Muscular famous > regular famous

Being muscular is helpful no matter who you are

>anal sex is degenerate

There is literally no reason not to be Veeky Forums. Being a buff and ugly loser is always better than being an ugly loser

t. hasnt listened to the divine feminine

I think she’s fuckin fine, but yeah coal burner for sure.

She's got some bad MPD. Which norwood is she?

Im guessing he took her virginity before she got really famous

>sodomy isn't degenerate

Attached: 1506663213260.jpg (829x589, 92K)

She got a huge skull, dafuk that ain't right for a female

>her vaginal canal must feel like moist popsicle sticks

I am a virgin, what did he mean by this ?

Shit

I’ve had a bunch of sex and I’m really not sure what that means or if it’s even possible. I’ve never experienced anything like that anyhow.

This. As long as buff isn't roids. Ugly as fuck and on roids I think would be worse.

Mac is solid my dude. Just because hes not your taste doesnt mean hes not talented lol