Is trump browsing Veeky Forums?

is trump browsing Veeky Forums?
>that 70 year old guy that goes to gym

Attached: unnamed-21-2.jpg (241x300, 12K)

>that 70 year old guy who runs the US

>runs it into the ground

>that 70 years old guy who got voted by 30 years old guys who fell for the "make murica great again" meme and are browsing /fit right now

Attached: 324rfew4r.png (869x656, 76K)

yikes

Still can’t believe you yanks voted that fucking retard in.

Attached: 1521614067792.gif (450x450, 776K)

She lost, get over it.

Attached: 1487592111474.jpg (1024x953, 126K)

Is he gonna make it, bros?

Attached: 20180321_203107.png (717x905, 378K)

DRUMPF BTFO

He would fit right in, considering most posters here are overweight and don't work out.

>that 70 year old that believes that exercise in any form depletes the body's finite store of vital essences, and should therefore be avoided
Nope, he'd be shitposting about McChickens on Veeky Forums

Is this a recent photo? He looks better here. Maybe 20lbs lighter than his peak weight in the late stages of the campaign when the constant diet of McDonalds and 4 hours sleep a night had really taken a toll on him.

Trump believes that he has a finite amount of energy and that exercising is going to use up energy he could be spending on other things lol

Is this not true?

>Alpha male demagogue with shitty hair and orange skin who espouses manly attributes
OR
>Shady and unpopular I'm with -->her warhawk lady who bathes in blood
There was no winning. Even Boiney started cowtowing to identity politics which ruled him out for me.
Could've had Ron

Yeah it's a recent picture. I think he said on Dr. Oz that he was planning on losing 15 lbs

Attached: Trump Barron Melania.jpg (810x540, 122K)

holy fuck... get jimmy kimmel on the phone

IT WAS HER TURN

He's 70 years old do you want him to do fucking CrossFit? He has clearly altered his diet for the better and I'm sure trolling the leftist media provides some amount of cardio.

BARRON, OMG

That kid grew like a foot and a half in a year.

and he just turned 12

kek

>trump is the biggest friend of israel in the world
>claims "the jews" are the ones insulting trump

no, really, take your AR-15 and see how many rounds you can get into your skull. there isnt a brain in it anyway

I personally had a 6 inch growth spurt in the 3 months before I turned 13. Am I really the only guy (male) that went through puberty here?