Mewing

redpill me on mewing Veeky Forums. Has anyone actually done it successfully?

Attached: mewing.png (1000x722, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is mewing

also, I have a very wide tongue so when I mew the sides of my tongue bulge out so I can't fully close my teeth without making my tongue retract backwards a tiny bit. Is this alright?

Its basically when you press your tongue against the top of your mouth at all times to form better face structure.

don't know about changing my face, but it stopped me from breathing a mouth breather and i no longer get this clicking when i chew hard foods

Just started this week, although I might be doing something wrong because my molars hurt now

you can modify the way your face looks in a lot of very subtle ways. I can look basically like different people depending on what I do with it.

This is pathological behavior though, probably body dysmorphia

What gum should I chew for jaw gains?

What if you just end up being uglier than ever?

Started doing that 4 months or so ago. It's now my defo tongue position. It was hard at first. I was clenching my jaw too hard/long and it hurted my jaw. It was swollen for a few days so beware to not overdo it.
I had this at first. After the first two week or so it became easier.

I believe it worked. My muscles are slighty bigger than before and i'm now always sucking my cheeks in (you have to do that to keep the position) which improve my look. Just don't chew etc. The tongue position alone will force you to use your muscles more. And if the muscles get too big it will be ugly as fuck.

Just that a look at Ronaldo's muscles. If it gets bigger than that it will be ugly.

Attached: Ronaldo.jpg (1239x1611, 283K)

bump. I like five gum but it's too flavorful if that makes sense, it feels like I'm dissolving my teeth when I first chew it. Also it has aspartame. is there any just flavorless gum that doesn't come in tiny ass sticks?

Mastic.

Any videos?

I had no idea this was a thing. I noticed in the mirror that if I let my jaw hang slightly slack it accentuates my jaw line. I started doing this around people when I'm not talking. Just thought it was some autistic quirk of mine, wasn't sure if there even was a difference.

There's no way that change is just a result of pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth

yeah, that is probably exaggerated bu it does help apparently

no shit its photoshop
his eyes and nose changed too

Why post a photoshopped image instead of actual before after? Is it maybe because this is bullshit?

Fuck, you too brah? I have this way of holding my face whenever I'm around people that cuts my jawline and accentuates my chin more. I thought I was the only one.

it was the first result on google images who cares

Because there isnt an actual before/after.
This is just bullshit

Believe it or not. I don't care

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-172650.png (1080x1920, 706K)

tfw i have done this my entire life and it's the natural position of my tongue

i do have a pretty decent jaw as well

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-174608.png (1080x1920, 1.43M)

Dicks

this is just losing bodyfat and tightening ure jaw for pictures lmao

There is zero evidence for mewing inducing skeletal changes in postpubertal adults. Go on, try to find an xray.

Probably. I just got these from a link on another thread

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/
Said link

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-202917.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Obviously it wouldn't change skeletal structure. But it WOULD increase the muscle size in the face, which could lead to good results.

Which part of your tongue? The tip or the back?

both. but the back part has to be pressed up as well. don't suck your cheeks in. look in the mirror. if you see the blubber under your chin disappearing, you're doing it right

Hey that under the chin thing is pretty good advice. Thanks

i always wondered when the day would come when i actually saw someone claim this

good on you

Make an "NNNNNNNNNNN" noise, that is how your tounge should be.

You can't change bone structures after puberty without any kind of surgery.

Normal people do this all the time. You fucks are all deformed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law