Thot at work literally told an asian coworker of mine that he should stop eating soy products like tofu because it has...

>thot at work literally told an asian coworker of mine that he should stop eating soy products like tofu because it has a lot of estrogen and it will make his penis bigger, in front of all the staff

i know that slut posts on here

Attached: 91apRO+4ycL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1004x1500, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope your asian coworker takes his small penis to a lawyer and sues the shit out of your company for creating a hostile workplace

apparently none of those people not even the asian guy are gonna report it, so ill be telling giving our boss a letter that if he doesnt fire her i'm going to take this to our corporate office (she's done inappropriate shit like this multiple times before too)

You are so fucking gay holy shit

Commit suicide

I'm reporting you too I hope you enjoy losing your tripcode license

why is that

BOOOOOM

Attached: 1521062974493.jpg (1064x545, 296K)

beta fag

What are you, some kind of rat faggot or something? KYS, faggot.

when is this soy lowers test and raises estrogen meme going to end? it's been thoroughly debunked.

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf

Attached: pjw is a fucking retard.png (901x458, 157K)

>(((((Modern science)))))

nobodys saying it lowest test you fucking retard. it increases estrogen.

>reporting some whore who sexually harasses everyone at work with no punishment makes me a rat

t. el maldito devorador de soja

Attached: soylent opening.png (681x959, 567K)

but user said you'd have to literally have to consume about 3 gallons of soymilk a day so it's not unlikely, just a small chance based on the western diet

For people that don’t know and are too afraid to ask, ((((____)))) putting something in parentheses like above means JEWS are implied owners of said group. Such as ((((globalists)))). I don’t trust a fucking thing ((((they)))) say, and neither should you. Carry on friends.

>Narcissa Wright
>Soylent
the legends are true

Attached: the-vegan-wolves-alpha-and-omega-image-17046031-fanpop.jpg (1280x800, 540K)

Good going OP, you are doing a good thing. Saw your post in the QTDDTOT earlier. I don't think there is a better action to take.

proof? phytoestrogens in food are not the same as estrogen

here have a (((you)))

Probably posts on r/hapa too

The soy meme is real

I'm asian and have eaten tofu all my life, my parents were from a poor region in korea so everything they made had tofu in it. I cut tofu from my diet six months ago and now am finally growing a failed soyboy mustache when I never had one in my life.

The damage is already done though, I never had gynecomastia as a fat fuck, but I had a very feminine features. All the underage asians of Veeky Forums, stop eating tofu!