Is eating broccoli and chicken everyday a bad thing? I love it. It's cheap, tasty and healthy

Is eating broccoli and chicken everyday a bad thing? I love it. It's cheap, tasty and healthy.

Attached: weight-watchers-teriyaki-chicken-with-broccoli_38761.jpg (600x400, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22223576
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4517116/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chicken isn't healthy.

Broccoli isn't healthy.

As long as you're getting all your vitamins, and you're not doing something foolish like eating fried chicken and broccoli doused in butter, you'll be fine. This is a very healthy meal with a lot of protein, and it'll get you a lot of lean muscle

Faggot

you wont get any muscle. chicjen rice broccoli is a normie meme. eat calorie dense foods you newfag moron s

We don't know what OP wants, he's just asking if it's healthy. If OP wants to slim down chicken-rice-broccoli is a great idea

Op here, i'm cutting atm. I will try to add more variety. New to the whole dieting thing.

Ideally you want 70:30 portions of vegetables:meat. Pic is way too much meat

Boiling brocoli, kale or spinach makes it lose the vitamins. Steaming for a short time is better

Op what your doing is healthy, don't listen to the soy chugging vegans ()

My first six months of training was eating steak and oats every day post-workout. I dropped probably 500$ or more on top meat but I put on size faster than anyone I’ve ever seen. But I also put on some healthy fat (no gut just thick). When I cut fat 4 months after the long bulk I was eating only chicken and tuna with rice. I maintain 10% bf now at 130-200 carbs a day now with no cardio. And that’s mostly chicken and broccoli.

yes its bad, most chickens and most broccoli is grown indoors in a lab

>Cutting while eating something as fattening as chicken

The Veeky Forums delusion, folks. The idea that chicken is lean is the result of a carefully crafted advertising narrative.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22223576

It's fine just add variety and maybe brown rice for a filler and more calories

how is chicken breast not lean meat you fucking retard?

Attached: Capture.png (462x740, 92K)

>site's Google search to combat a scientific study

wew

Are you legitimately retarded?

I think you are overrating this study. Never-the-less it's interesting and I thnak for sharing..

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4517116/

Why even risk it?

Yeah and don’t forget to activate your almonds too.

Probably want to change it up a bit now and then but calling it a bad thing is laughable. A bowl of Frosted Flakes is a bad thing. And I love Frosted Flakes nigga.

chicken and broccoli w/teriyaki sauce is fucking 10/10, i could eat it every day

eating chicken everyday is bad for your karma but I've been eating a pound of broccoli a day lately, can't eat too much of it desu

all it took was a 5 second google search to debunk your claim that chicken breast isn't lean meat, fucking moron. don't @ me again.

i eat 2 chicken breasts and 2 lbs of broccoli every day. sauteed in olive oil and finished with lemon. never felt better.

Lack of fat, lack of nutrient variety

it's not a bad thing

wrong, portions depend on your macros and goals

>doesn't even know the word "cite"
ewewe

Attached: Capture.png (737x952, 86K)

it's not all i eat.

>Maintain 10% with 200g carbs
I cut below 10% with more carbs than that, sounds like you need another bulk my friend.

What's this?

egg whites and olive oil is better than chicken

even better is salmon or sardines

even better than that is pea protein with amino acid supplements

chicken has antibiotics in it if it doesnt market no anti on the label, also chcikens diet is corn and arsenic

cronometer.
Don't know how this guy managed to autistically track all those types of protein though.

>broccoli literally grows on the ground in the dirt by accident
>better build a 56billion dollar lab and staff it with scientsts to grow it instead
yea, makes sense

tell me what application you used to generate this please

Food isn't healthy.

Tell me your secret. I thought carbs were bad. How old are you? Is that natty cut or doped?

>carbs are bad
this meme needs to die desu

how do you cut below 11% ?

as soon as I get around 11-12, my body doesn't seem to want to go any lower

I also eat broccoli, carrots, chicken and rice every day. Any recipe ideas?

Hey asshole, just say the name of it. I am literally redoing my diet today and I need this badly.

Anyone else know what I can use (preferably not a goddamn phone thing)

It's literally called CRONOMETER for FUCKS SAKE

Attached: 1493918089902.jpg (500x500, 44K)

every fucking thread

>DON'T EAT CHICKEN
>DON'T EAT EGGS

REEEEEEEEE IM JUST TRYING TO FUCKING GAIN WEIGHT STOP MAKING ME PARANOID

Yo chill out, man

goddamn son, dont get your frog in a blur.
thank you

Attached: 1487696964376.png (581x581, 210K)

YEAH STOP IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off you downy cunt.

You are retarded. Muscles are not made of calories, they are made of protein. Your big fat flabby gut and fat ass and thunder thighs, however, are made of all your GOMAD calories.

Is eating pistachios everyday a bad thing?
I love it. It's cheap, tasty and healthy.

Attached: Sweet-and-Smokey-Pistachios-VF-1.jpg (680x425, 61K)

Those look like salted pistachios. Which are bad for you.

you gonna tell me the name of the app or what?

Fat composition depends on the cut of the animal obviously, whole chicken has noticeable fat, but it's still a rather lean animal to eat.
If you eat thighs you get a good ammount of fat, if you eat chicken breast you get almost no fat.
I thought everyone knew this.

>You have to switch it up to confuse your stomach

That's not how it works. Also proteins are 4kcal/g, just like carbs, so muscles ARE made off calories. This is why if you eat too little your body will break down your muscles for evergy, and if you eat "enough" protein but too little total calories some or most of the protein you eat will be broken down to energy to compensate for the deficit instead of going towards buidling muscles.

Calories are number ONE for muscle building.

>It's cheap

pistachios are like the most expensive nut, what are you talking about?

> salted pistachios. Which are bad for you.
>duuuurrrrr salt is bad for you

t. brainlet

Could try increasing the calorie deficit I guess just make sure you keep lifting and getting your protons

Depends how much you eat. They have a lot of calories, but at least they're healthy fats.

600g bag costs around £5.50 where I live, salted and roasted.
100g of walnuts cost like £2

Regardless of whatever else you are eating I would add a B12(250mcg/day or 2000mcg/once/week) and a vit D(>=2000IU) supplement. Most people lack in these and looking at that, quite honestly pathetic intake of these nutrients you do too.

Why would I change my routine if it’s working for me? Btw I do bi-weekly carb cycles or mini cuts and mini bulks. Right now I’m eating 200 carbs or less like I said. But every rest day or every 6 days I carb overload.
Manipulate your body’s insulin by amino spiking and just cycle carbs once you’ve gotten to 12% bf. That bf is optimum level for muscle and strength gains imo so it’s not a bad thing to maintain.

not him but do you know anything about zinc/copper ratio?
I take 30mg of zinc daily and dont want to fuck over copper. (i dont know what im talking about)

Those studies don’t take into account everything else that the people are eating. They don’t prove anything about fat loss or health.

Unless you are struggling to hit your needs for zinc I would avoid supplementing it, I know of no benefits in people with adequate intake. Put in a typical day, or a few days into cronometer and see where you land.

To start you should control your portions of quality complex carbs throughout the day. And don’t eat fruit or anything made with refined flour or sugar. After you maintain a low enough bodyfat you can eat simple carbs or carb powder pre- and post-workout which may actually get you leaner.

Eat more spinach and bananas if you’re experimenting with high zinc doses. I was taking 50-100mg and my salt levels got fucked. Maybe that’s correlation idk.

Explain

Do you eat carbs just is the morning or not at all?

Carbs are not bad at all. Some benefits of carbs:

1. Needed for testosterone production
2. Can be burned anarobically(without oxygen)
3. Carb to fat conversion is highly regulated(read on de novo lipogenesis), even in excess calories your body would rather up-regulate your metabolism than convert them to fat.
4. Stops muscle catabolism.
5. Promotes muscle protein synthesis.
6. Increases, through insulin, your muscles ability to absord amino acids

etc.etc.

CARBS ARE NOT BAD

No hate and don't wanna be a smartass but most of the things you listed are true in the presence of glucose, which can by synthesized from barebone fatty and amino acids.

Also there are people are just incapable of getting abs for whatever reason on high carb diets.
Many reasons for this but the main one seems to be overall insulin resistance/sensitivity.
People who have more androgens in their bodies can cope with very high carb intakes even on a cut, reason why all the roidhead bodybuilders eat a lot of rice/pasta.

Why not just eat it raw?

Yeah carbs are not bad, they promote muscle protein synthesis just like fats do though.
In animal feed studies fats when controlling for calories are more anabolic because they are digested and metabolized more eficiently.

Keep in mind the addition of each macronutrient to the basal diet is isocaloric.

Attached: pig feed.png (625x375, 56K)