My GF is trying to sabotage me

Over the past year I’ve been cutting from 260 down to 200. I’ve hit some bumps here and there but I’m finally 210. My gf keeps going with the bullshit says “you’re perfect, don’t change for me, I love you the way you are, Dad bods are hotter than abs”. Also she keeps asking to eat at places of higher calorie foods and proportions whenever we go out to eat. Everytime I tell her I want to look good and have a low bf% she always fights back. She goes to the gym with me but always bugs me in the middle of my workouts and literally begs me not to do cardio because she wants to leave sometimes. She is on weight watches and goes to the gym all the time and I support her grind. Why does my gf want to sabotage my grind?

Attached: 98C034F2-46E4-4902-A3AC-3E5DF41875E4.jpg (1196x765, 104K)

I think you need to dump her

she's shit testing you because 1) she wants to see if you're still a man and 2) she's insecure that she can't make the progress you've made and she's trying to drag you down into her bucket
dumping her and completely ignoring her bullshit are equally valid options

My gf does the opposite. Whenever I’m bulking she pinched my stomach fat. Why are women so evil bros.

She doesn't want you to get too attractive for her. You should probably just cheat on her.

CRAB
BUCKET

She actually loves you dipshit quit being a whiny bitch

Let her know that you've made up your mind to do this and the conversation is over. Whether or not she wants to join you is up to her.

>Women are evil for wanting you to stay fat
>Women are evil for making fun of your for becoming fat
Which is it?

>you’re perfect, don’t change for me
Just say that you aren't changing for her, it's for you. Then keep doing it.

both

>being this naive
See

This is correct response.

She either has a dad fetish or doesn't want you you looking good as it may lead to you leaving her or she just jelly of your progress

>being this gay

>shoo shoo gainz goblin

Correct answer
/thread

What’s with all the misogynist incels ITT?

Attached: 9C24A3CE-8B7A-413A-82DD-F37D47F6979D.jpg (398x395, 20K)

She's afraid that you're going to become too attractive and leave her.

This is toxic to your wellbeing emotionally and physically. Your partner is supposed to be supportive and help you become the best version of yourself. If theres anyone on the plant who should want you to succeed in every facet of your life it should be your partner!

Sit down with her and tell her how you feel. You deserve a support system! If she doesn't change leave her fucking ass in the dirt.

Tell the bitch to fuck off with her negativity. Your life, do what you want with it

>Vegan
>Crossfit
>High test

It is because you are not hitting her enough

It may be intentional it may not. If you are fit and have muscles you are automatically better than 90% of guys these days. That means competition. That means your gf, even if it's subconscious, is worried about said competition so that means she must constantly justify her worth to YOU so you don't end up with someone else, it means you hold the cards in the relationship and women hate that.

Women love when guys try to meet their standards because they love being on a pedestal but it's also why they open their legs to Chad when he throws them off the pedastal and they have to meet his standards. However she doesn't like it that she has met your standards and must now maintain those standards. She wants it so you have to justify why SHE keeps you around. It's easier for her to bring you down to a lower standard to stave off competition than it is for her to work hard and justifying her worth.

>tl;dr you are Chad in the relationship, she is scared of competition so to stave that off she would rather make you sub-chad and have you meet her standards rather than her meeting yours.

You have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

True and well stated.

Attached: I wonder who is behind this post.jpg (1024x557, 58K)

gains goblin is trying to trap you in mediocrity so you're stuck with her

you're either a total slut or a dude who gets no pussy

either way, clearly not the one to go to for help senpai

Sound advice

Nice argument fucking retard. Really convinced everyone that you're right

She might be worried that you dump her if you get more attractive. Insecurity about her own progress might also be a part of it.

like other anons said its a shit test and shes insecure. Her
>women
instincts are trying to keep you away from finding another more attractive woman

>Women are evil
thats all there is to it

Women are "evil" in the same way a toddler or a dog is "evil". user forgive them, for they do not know what they do.

>Point out something negative about women
MEESOJUHHNEEEEEE

He’s unironically right though. She’s a fucking crab who doesn’t want him to be attractive

>women don't want to put in hard work wow

Literally this

>>Vegan

Attached: 1521485159337.png (341x340, 170K)

this

if shes a goal and gains goblin you're wasting your time with her

>“you’re perfect, don’t change for me
isn't she a bit egocentric?
You better try to change her or dump her user, she isn't a good person
She doesn't support your grind because a lot of women want to have the upper hand regarding attractivity in a relationship, she don't want you to have a higher value on the dating market

Things to say to this fucksocket:
A) What makes you think I'm changing for you and not myself, whore?
B) Every study points to the Dadbod leading to literal cancer.
C) Your insecurity is off-putting. Get a therapist so you can deal with my self-improvement.

This but reason is actually different
She wants to see if you will cave in or do own thing

Shittest never stops

D) BEGONE THOT

how tall are you op? why stop at 200?
>t. 5’10 user 260->200 aiming for 180

also my ex got pissed when I would work out, current gf autisticly counts all my cals and try’s to make me run. I’d dump your chick

>insecure about you becoming better than her.

Attached: 1517833096040.jpg (768x1024, 206K)

reminder never to take any sort of advice from someone who uses PUA artists like "shit testing"

it's one of those retarded tests women do
don't put up with this bullshit, dump her and get a better one

Attached: 1490175813646.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

Have you talked to her about this? Relationships are about communication, user. Tell her you're not losing weight for her, you're doing it for yourself.

Tell her that you need her to support your goals.

My gf does this too, but she just loves when I have a bit more fat and lay on her. Apparently the pressure calms her.

> She is this little 5'3" 110 lb dancer, and I'm 6'2" 215lb
>when we met, I was 6'2" 155 lbs

Attached: 1515395367720.png (800x798, 815K)

This is one of the most fucking gay posts I've read recently, gtfo back to r4ddit with your homo spacing

Wanna know how I know you have ovaries?

Ok brah...I cant argue with your post man.

>partner
>toxic
>best version of yourself
>support system

you sound like a middle aged catlady relationship counselor

pls explain

ignore him

"shit testing" is a legit theory, feel free to test it yourself

You just got exposed, bitch.

Have you considered that maybe she actually would find you less attractive if you have low bf%, and not just trying to ”sabotage” you.

thot get ye gone

Attached: 1520911432058.jpg (496x539, 124K)

This is actually quite wholesome user.