Is retard strength real Veeky Forums?

Is retard strength real Veeky Forums?

Attached: download (8).jpg (236x214, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sXk9BewkK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You tell me.

Hodor is 7 feet tall, Its not retard strength. he is just a big mother fucker, he mogs the fucking Mountain. Usually when people refer to retard strength they are refering to giants.

now imagine if he worked out as much as the mountain.

While we are on the subject, i would like to state that my dream woman is Gwendoline Christie.

I mean god, the breeding potential of this woman. Its absurd.

Attached: landscape-1464018695-brienne-tormund-1.jpg (1024x512, 45K)

>t. Tormund

Faggot

Please explain what is wrong with wanting to breed with a fit, 6'3", blond haired, blue eyed woman? On top of that she seems pretty nice and genuine.

She is perfect.

what kind of man has a problem with choosing a potential mate based on the features they would want their children to have.

Attached: Gwendoline-Christie-Good-Morning-America-Fashion-TV-Style-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-1.jpg (1000x1500, 276K)

Of course it's real. How do you you think Veeky Forums is strong?

Actually yeah it is if you’re referring to mentally handicapped people. But it’s only some of them and it’s only because they don’t know what’s acceptable or hold back. It’s kind of like animal strength.

she looks like a mans

you should stop being absurd.

Attached: double tardwheel.gif (300x189, 1.61M)

kek

It certainly could be, im unironically dumb as shit and in the 1000 lb club

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=2sXk9BewkK0

Kek

The mountain is actually bigger than hodor in the books

>started lifting 2 months ago
>lift 150kg (330 lbs) at leg press
am i a retard ?

Attached: 1519061257321.png (625x773, 117K)

fpbp made me kek

Attached: 0b42a2d1a41d8619e3bbd3cd0aa50fe8292427f21f159549ada0fe5e223146bc.jpg (354x464, 34K)

Even girls can do that, weakling

Same here user, people don't appreciate actual strong women enough and rather fuck a 5 foot girl who looks like a kid

you should stop being a faggot

Let it all the way down till it hits the safety and push it then.

no. The reason people with downs appear to be stronger is because they have a much higher pain tolerance than non-downies, meaning they will push themselves harder. However they have godawful core strength

retard strength is not real, i nearly drowned a retard in middleschool during a fight in the pool (which i did not instigate), he was a year older

Nobody reads books

Attached: Dirt deci.jpg (720x720, 319K)

Nah, I think they go all in without having much of control, so it is either 0 or 1 in terms of effort.

Also its implied that Hodor has motherfucking Giant ancestry.