>figure I'll try it out, why not
>we don't have free trials you have to sign up
>fuck it I'm already here I'll sign up
>2 days later buyer's remorse
>no big deal I'll just cancel for refund
>guy gives me shit but says ok and tells me ill get a refund within a few weeks
>a month later no refund, get hit with monthly fee
>Wtf you said I was good?
>yeah we show no record of cancelling and it says here you been checking in a few times a week (I gave them card when I cancelled)

What the actual fuck? Coporate says it's going to be hard getting a refund since they have a sign in history of me attending and it's been a month. I've never felt cheated like this. Fuck gyms and fuck people.

Attached: 1469678288487.png (640x589, 621K)

Kill yourself and they’ll cancel your plan for you

Thanks, user.

Contact your bank/card then

Used a debit card, nothing I can do.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You can get a new debit card, genius.

Yeah, they do that. They got hit with a class action lawsuit for pulling that shit a few years back.

This is what banks are for.

People bitch and complain about banks and while they are parasites they do offer a service, I'd trust a bank with my money before any of my friends or family and they do offer protection for things like this.

You'll get all your money back and then if it appears on your credit report you challenge it repeatedly until they take you to court to get your money.

Grow the fuck up btw.

But what about the initial fee? I paid $160 when I signed up.

Can I do this with a debit card?

You learned a valuable lesson that literally no sales people are trustworthy and none are your friend. It cost you $160. Or you can complain to management. And make a big fucking stink about it.

Dispute with bank for charge back or just take the hit

>Be me, financially illiterate 21 year old
>Sign up for L.A. Fitness because I need a gym and it's the only one in my neighborhood
>Informed that I need to pay a $300 sign up fee
>Wtf, that's a ton of money for me, but okay, whatever
>Work out there for four months
>Eventually realize I can't keep up payments
>Try to cancel
>They won't let me cancel
>They talked me into a direct deposit payment plan where they bill me directly from my bank account once a month
>I'm broke and they bill me anyway
>My bank fees me $50, so I'm now overdrawn fifty bucks
>I don't get my next paycheck for a week
>Finally get paid and go to deposit my check
>See I'm $700 overdrawn because L.A. Fitness invoiced me twice a day, every single day for a fucking week while trying to get their money and I kept getting a $50 fine from my bank every fucking time
>Deposit my entire paycheck
>Now have a balance of $30 to last me until my next check
>Call L.A. Fitness and try to cancel
>They won't let me cancel. Something about being too active or whatever. Need to wait to cancel
>Pay another six months of fucking membership payments while not even going there after losing an entire week's fucking paycheck to their greed and my bank's Jewish trickery

It sucks growing up on welfare. You just don't learn anything about how banks or money work, or how to stand up for yourself when authority figures are taking advantage of you. You have that learned helplessness mindset, and you don't have any financially literate relatives to turn to for advice either. Nowadays I'm 33 and I'd get a fucking lawyer ASAP if a gym tried to Jew me. (To my credit, I sued Comcast a while back for playing this same game with me).

Fuck. I forgot how pissed remembering this makes me.

Attached: rage.jpg (800x800, 430K)

Should've cancelled your card and never followed up with them, you actual retard. I would feel sorry for you but you deserve it.

Found the faggot who can't read.

>Giving a Jew your bank info
>ISHYGDDT

Credit card op. Those centurions at Amex will fuck up whoever tries Jew tricks with you.

Reading is hard, huh?

Yeah, nowadays I would use a credit card. Back then I didn't even have one because I thought "OMG, debt is bad!'

Business can be rough, be glad its only a $160 hit. You have to be careful with this shit for the future, make sure guest passes are actual passes. Dont sign anything youll regret.

Im splitting with a business partner right now and hes trying to snatch as much as possible instead of being fair and it really sucks that people like this exist.

report them

baseball bat to knee in the parking lot

>I paid $160 when I signed up.

Attached: 1475821784155.jpg (349x1160, 73K)

Correct. This is fraud, violating NAP. Time to fuck them up and get take back what's rightfully yours.

They won't.

Attached: 1518278097239.jpg (512x411, 35K)

>first time at the gym, four years ago
>decide to do a free trial
>this fine ass women is at the front, oh god
>look at the floor the entire time as she talks to me
>somehow my wallet is already on the table and I'm signing up for some premium $80 a month $40 down payment super gym access tanning booth plan
>cancelling plan is a $120 charge
>the only super premium gym is eighty miles away from my location

anyone else know this feel

Dispute payment with the bank and tell them everything that happened. Banks generally will not help companies steal from people.