/fat/ - running out of wojacks edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1504210208814.png (510x602, 270K)

any tips for having strong will power?

Anger and self hate. Lots and lots of it.

Just make exercise a habit. I always do a 1.7 mile walk on my lunch break, and its just something I always do. Also, distance is way better bench mark than time. Think about how many miles you are going to walk or how much weight you're going to lift, not how much time you'll spend doing it.

Attached: Hankhillpimp.jpg (640x480, 22K)

I like the saying that willpower is a muscle, you need to exercise it.

Begin with taking on small responsibilites and grow from there.

Or you can just stop being a pussy and throw yourself in the deep end. Sink or swim.

This one really hit deep within me.

Attached: 1519368119680.png (640x1234, 1.45M)

How very sad

lost my motivation to go to the gym, but I still look forward to eating healthy and clean. what gives?

>cropping out the username

Attached: RkjCp6F.gif (1221x768, 699K)

I've lost 100 pounds but am still fat as fuck. I don't think with all the weight loss and lifting in the world I'll attract a female. Why am I doing this again?
>lifting for girls what a faggot will never make it
Well shit wouldn't it be nice to become a normie? Just for one day at least? Honestly considering suicide.

Attached: 1475002912125.jpg (960x960, 172K)

Lost 100 pounds but still fat? What did you weigh originally? Right now If I lost 100 pounds I'd be around Zyzz's mass (Albeit more fat than muscle if I don't train), but not a fattie.

Also, Congrats on joining the -100 club.

what do you do when you go to the gym? whats your goal for your body?

330 pounds

Responding to "what did you weigh originally"

It said im not fat, but my belly is fairly big.
I began lowering my calories to 1000~1200kg per day by going to bed hungry and walking 40 minutes 5x week. Can something go wrong?

Attached: what should i do.png (397x563, 52K)

This. I'm under 200 pounds now, and my lifting is more obvious, and my general fitness is better than ever... and yet I'm stalling somewhat when I still have those last bits of blubber to burn. I've lost the fire of anger and self-hatred as girls started smiling at me again.

redirect your anger from yourself to those last bits of blubber. theyve been hiding under layers of lard, and you just broke in guns blazing

Not him but fuuuck yeeeeessssss
Day 2 of fasting down, it's 9PM which means i can go to bed without worry of getting up too early or being unable to sleep

>I began lowering my calories to 1000~1200kg per day
>kg
dude
dude you need to stop eating right now and see a doctor
that's beyond fatass tier, that's just plain unnatural and it's completely inexplicable that you didn't die within three hours of starting that regimen

im sure he meant kcal

>come into /fat/ as obese individual
>technically well inside normal weight BMI now
>still obsessive about gut and last vestiges of fat
Be warned, hamplanets: The ride never ends.

Attached: aniki.png (468x345, 226K)

i walked 13,000 steps today according to my fitbit

Yeah dude you could die

>finally under 250
I've got a long way to go but I'll take it

BMI is just a guide. Keep it going until that gut is gone.

>take note of weight

>have OMAD

>check again before bed because faggot

>lighter than before meal, than was in morning

Is this the power or water weight? Wondering if adapting to sweat out waste because haven’t shat properly all week

You dropped a hundred and you're thinking of quitting.

ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1519167544066.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>be sub-300 lbs
>10 weeks until summer begins
>working on doing IF + keto + OMAD
>want to do Couch to 5K MWF and lift on TTh
Are there any changes I should make? How much weight should I lose given I stick to it religiously?

Attached: thinking levels.jpg (564x558, 28K)

By cutting 1000 calories and at least doing OMAD, you could easily do 40 or 50 lbs.

FUCK FUCK FUCK
It's almost 2 am and I could have gone to sleep decently fasted but mommy brought home a piece of a crunchy pie/cookie type thing and one bite turned to 4 and I would up eating some chicken too godDAMMIT I'm a weak WILLED NIGGA

Attached: 1517938404003.jpg (500x364, 17K)

>4cm shorter than me
>20kg lighter
>Still says he has a belly

This posters BMI is 18.7, this is below the healthy BMI range, shouldn't any belly fat be gone at this point?

This just makes me worried, how low do I need to go before my own gut is gone? I intended to stop at 65kg but now I don't know what to think...

Keep that feeling of disgust and disappointment close to your heart user, and use it to keep it from happening again

He's 120 lbs and practically fasting. He probably has anorexia.

>but mommy brought home a piece of a crunchy pie/cookie
...th' fuck is this?

You all need to go into the fat people hate threads and take a good look.
Use that repulsive shit as inspiration.

Odds are he still has a belly because he a shit diet and zero muscle mass. If he actually has a belly - dysmorphia's a hell of a drug.

if you run out of wojacks use frogs

Attached: 1490967260884.jpg (711x368, 85K)

not gonna make it

frog frens

Attached: 1497967086923.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I have a question

Can fat bros achieve a low tier ottermode body like pic simply by cutting to around 10-12% bf? Is bulking needed for this?

Attached: tumblr_nboreictUw1rj9flpo5_400.jpg (400x526, 84K)

Why is my stomach making noises when I've eaten hours ago and am not hungry?

Will this keep me motivated (Or atleast shame me enough to lose weight)?

Attached: CF088F3C-6D28-4DAC-B566-6EA369329C9D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

>replace high fiber bread with broccoli
>get the shits

how much broccoli / veggies do you guys eat

Attached: 1520445724378.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Veggies are about 50% of my diet. Before I got serious about losing weight I might have gone a week without eating any.

Attached: 1518956443369.png (604x516, 88K)

>be me
>lose 90 pounds since July
>no loose skin spotted
Just good genetics or what am I doing right so I can continue to do it right?

Attached: skelly hackin.gif (458x286, 529K)

>lost power so all I ended up eating today was a gallon of milk and a bunch of protein bars
t-thanks snow

eat the snow bro

>25yo
>6'2, 230lb
>eating healthy
>working out and losing weight
>no drinking, smoking, or unhealthy foods
>want to fight all the time
>ALL THE FUCKING TIME

If my rational self weren't in complete control, I would be bashing skulls. Fucking testosterone is a hell of a drug. I stare down any guy I see on the street now, it's not good.

Attached: 1519262353290.png (300x300, 93K)

I worked out slow, like pathetically slow/ez mode at the beginning and began working up.
Thesedays i've climbed harder and the ones i did before are way too easy, everytime i sweat or feel grossed out or tired and hurtful i just think im doing it for the looks and potential other but mostly for me because this is the right thing to do, sitting down doing nothing gives you nothing infact it made me feel like shit every year wanting to lose weight and doing nothing for it, started working out now and post workout feels great and i dont feel as bad anymore despite me losing slowly i am good.

Attached: 1521590959207.jpg (465x437, 29K)

fight me lad

fucking come at me bro

Attached: 1519622147992.png (532x429, 366K)

yeah buddy you're a real alpha male

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Get fucked Nonon, I'm specifically saying this isn't a good thing.

Have a confession from yesterday

>having a rest day and not sleeping enough
>having a pretty huge binge with peanuts and wafer cookies, around 600 kcal worth of peanuts and 1300 kcal worth of wafers
>over my maintenance by about a 1000 kcal, over my goal by about 1700 kcal
>still, the binge felt godlike since I was craving it to the point of having dreams about wating those fucking wafers

Considering either fasting the whole day with lots of water and tea, or eating below 1000 calories of lean protein and veggies. Then getting back on 1700 kcal per day.

Attached: 1511370612492.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

23yo, 6'2 190lb

Should be a good match.

>walked 8km yesterday with ankle weights
>today I found a blister with blood on both my feet
>cannot walk without losing blood

What do I do?

Been 2 months today I started and down 30lbs from 297. It's not feeling real yet though, when will it brahs?

Attached: 1504809959035.jpg (2000x1418, 741K)

whoaa what, why is this pic so comfy??

Everything this guy does is top tier.

Attached: 55725854_p0.png (2048x1024, 915K)

What if he didn't though? What if this guy is eating over a metric ton of food everyday?

fat guy here, the navy thing says i'm acceptable and the tdee thing says i should eat somewhere around 3000cal, which i know for a fact i eat less than that 8/10 days, yet i put on weight. does it mean i won't lose weight just by doing this? do i need some kind of medication?

>fasted for two days
>couldn't sleep last night because i was thinking about cravings for a place near the therapy office i have to go to tomorrow
>literally told my stomach out loud "if you don't let me sleep, tomorrow's another fasting day"
>think i'm real clever because if i lose both sleep AND calories i'll probably lose weight faster and nothing motivates me like a promise
>finally fell asleep
>realize this morning that i fell asleep
>now i can't fast today
>i promised my stomach i wouldn't
>mfw

Attached: 1521432477483.gif (316x286, 170K)

Imagine being so fat you have to verbally threaten your own body as if it were another person, like you're some kind of schizophrenic fuck, just to sustain willpower.
Never gonna make it

Attached: 97rM6ws6Mr8pD0IeNXiiFjspM1K5exb_H2VRBTNxhyc.jpg (640x601, 57K)

If you're gaining weight either the calculator is overestimating how many calories you need or you are eating more calories than you think. You are not a medical mystery.

/fat/ help pls
im about 240 lbs and i tried to do caliesthetics yesterday. after doing them i felt ok and muscles didnt hurt, but today my muscles are sore as hell, as in walking and getting out of bed is hard. should i have a rest day from cardio? will doing cardio today speed up or slow down the muscle recovery? ive been walking 2h daily for about 3 weeks and it would feel bad to have a rest day

>not telling your stomach that pain temporary, but glory is eternal

>Pain is temporary, victory is forever

>Started at 213lbs a few weeks ago after a 2 year break from lifting and getting fat
>Weighed in at 200lbs around the weekend
>Tried on a medium sized shirt that was bought for me that I could never fit into
>Fits on me without struggle, albiet way too snugly for me to wear properly

We're all gonna make it lads.

i'm not creative enough to think about the glory so usually i just tell it that A) pain is eternal but B) lol fuck you you deserve it
on good weeks that gets me through >5 days of fasting but i have very few good weeks and i always binge the calories back like the heaviest whale in the ocean
user don't be mean :( been making myself throw up lately because of thoughts just like that
nice plate though where do you get one of those

Usually you should alternate exercise days and rest days

i know but im fat as fuck and i only do walking (pretty fast walking tho) so i dont think i need rest days

can you do cardio on "rest day" after doing muscle exercises?

>been making myself throw up latel
What the fuck?

oh shut up it's not even that weird

Time moves fast, faster than you think it does. Do you want the short high of eating candy or pizza or do you want to have a body you can be proud of?

You have an eating disorder. Do you have any idea what bulimia does to your body?

>You have an eating disorder.
ahahaha tell that to the fucking scale
>literally 310lbs
>3 1 0 l b s

Attached: dbd.jpg (600x1067, 86K)

Obviously you already have an eating disorder if you're obese but if you're throwing up to deal with your out of control eating issues then your relationship with food is just that much worse. There are serious side effects to long term purging so fucking stop while you still can.

Today I looked at the mirror and didn't feel disgusted, another 5-7kg and I should be done.

>feels good man

Attached: 047 - TWTFPSf.jpg (222x204, 7K)

My fucking nig

I lost over 35kg the first time around. I don't need to lose that much this time but such a good feel. Probably another 8 or so KG and I'll start a bulk.

I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to bulk after all the struggle i had to lose weight, I'm already at 1/2/3/4 so I don't really have the need to put on more muscle.

Maybe I'll change my mind when I'm there though.

It's a necessity for me. I can't even 1pl8 bench or OHP yet for 5x5 so I will have to brave the bulk sooner or later.

eating disorders have no weight
user stop making yourself throw up wtf see a doctor

Good luck mate, I hope we both make it.

Attached: 003 - nunAVt6.jpg (500x326, 16K)

How do you combat gym nervousness?

today marks a year since my dad died of a heart attack
i want to eat so bad, eat everything

When I first lifted around 2 years ago I hit 1pl8 bench for 3x10 but I wasn't going particularly deep.

As it stands now I can 1pl8 deadlift for 5x5 and I can max out around 100kg for leg press but I've honestly not seen what I can do for squats yet.

28 BMI
2294 TDEE
how do I lose weight, Veeky Forums?
I can go for a diet just fine,I'll start now
any exercises I can do at home?
I work as a programmer so I can't do much in my job but I have lots of time at home.

Attached: bustup_009_020.png (626x957, 598K)

>A) pain is eternal but B) lol fuck you you deserve it
Mental illness aside, this post is my spirit animal

>I can't do much in my job
for (;;) puts("fork putdowns");

giggled
thanks user

Attached: 19A228CCCD0241D591FFBAE88A0E6592.png (295x262, 12K)

Any of you guys do Zumba?
In my experience it's a very fun way to do cardio and shed weight.

Fatman just started lifting here.
I cant squat properly, cant help leaning too much forward. If i try to bend correct, it feels like im losing balance and falling on my ass. Also my belly is big and gets in the way in all crouched exercises.
Also have shit mobility in hamstring.

What to do?

Attached: 1517992880597.jpg (511x511, 33K)

thats just projecting and speudo science though

>lose a few pounds
>turns out im a chinlet
t-thanks. i have decent jaw from the side and im still around 20% bodyfat but this shit hit me

What should I be eating if I don't want to get huge, I want to get smaller

Mark Rippetoe would be proud.

Less.

Attached: 1455CF40-3574-41C9-8D65-87035CB5991F.jpg (1500x1500, 151K)

This isn't true though. It's true that addiction, including to food, is no way to live, but you don't have to live with the onus of an impression of moral failure as well, because living morally is not the same as living freely. Living morally is the same as respecting all the freedoms of others. Living freely yourself has nothing to do with morality, it's just something you should do because it feels good. Ergo, it's wholly possible to be a good person without being free or happy. I like to think that I -- a gluttonous fatty, enslaved to my desires, but also a gentle and respectful person -- am an example of an unhappy good person. Not that I'm the best person I can be or anything. I'm just not bad. I'm certainly not living immorally just because I'm not being good to myself; for I'm my own master and my own slave, and if I want to mistreat me, I don't have to answer to anyone about that, so long as I can keep it from affecting how I relate to others. Is that a healthy way to live? No. But it's not immoral.