In an RPG, who's more Veeky Forums, Rogues or Warriors?

In an RPG, who's more Veeky Forums, Rogues or Warriors?

Wizards/Mages don't count because they're not natty

Attached: 5906598_f520.jpg (520x242, 34K)

dexfag = crossfitter

Attached: the legend.png (953x757, 574K)

>not being a battle mage

Monk

Attached: eff90db53a9a87aa0a17ed8c185b50a1.png (433x653, 415K)

my guy

Here's a natty wizard.

Attached: 1509952496467.jpg (630x452, 118K)

Out of thousands of hours on ds1 I can safely say dex is superior. I wouldn't call it crossfitting, think of off season conditioning

Rogue because they are faster

Juicer = zerker
nofap/fast = wizard

Paladin, no doubt. Strength, Endurance, and Wisdom, hauling hundreds of pounds of gear around fighting for the people in the name of their God.

True Veeky Forumsness is body and soul.

The paladin virgin
>gay ass armor
>nice to assholes
>was bullied at school
>whiteknight faggot
>nobody likes him
>defends weak soyboys

The dark knight chad
>his enemies fear him
>confident
>badass armor
>shows no mercy for the weak
>wise enough to know there's no light without darkness
>most played class

>alchemy
>natty

ok bro

Pic related

Attached: e3d.png (500x522, 96K)

monks are obviously the most Veeky Forums class

kind of want to do another orc run with the name Prisoner now

monks are calisthenic niggers afraid of doing actual weightlifting
the only Veeky Forums class is the chad orc warrior

Wizards don't lift at all because they are too busy being smart and doing nerd shit.

Warriors would be more Veeky Forums but the rogue would be able to easily outrun him.

Like posting about being Barbarian/Blackguard hybrids and smashing Aribeth on magic weave imageboard forums.

>not knowing that muscle wizard is the official build for Veeky Forums
Where my STR/INT boys at?
Also, I was literally playing oblivion earlier today. The artwork for that game is legit 10/10

Morrowchad is better by every metric

Forgot the classic pic

Attached: psQ1Tbr.jpg (707x1024, 365K)

ok

Attached: 366236-102331468.jpg (320x320, 17K)

I disagree. Morrowind has a better world, lore, atmosphere, and levelling while oblivion has better music, artwork (a minor detail, but I love it so much), and quests. They're both better than skyrim if only because how you make a character actually affects gameplay.

>Wizards/Mages don't count because they're not natty
My favorite Suikoden character was the mage that got in trouble for fire punching

Attached: 528C3E8C-140D-42F5-B6F6-5FBDC3B0146D.jpg (2000x2954, 1015K)

Not the graphics or armor design or dear god holy fucking shit not the faces, but the 70's style fantasy artwork on menus and shit.

I was just taking the piss, m8. I agree with you.

Attached: 1379389637317.jpg (960x895, 314K)

>warrior strong enough to face dragons head on
>gets praised on a daily basis
>your lifts are legendary due to the weight of the world on your shoulder
>however dick ass dex thief cucks you and sneaks out the window when you come home
>sneaks estrogen poison in to your protein powder
>so suave probably romances dragons instead of killing them
>tfw you will never fuck a dragon

if you use modded textures the graphics are amazing though.

Veeky Forums is conjurer of strong lifts.

This image took fucking ages to find again.

I beg to differ.
Black nights may be "chad", but Palladins aren't pushovers either. Its a fair fight.

White nights, however, are indeed virgins.

Attached: R0r3qt9.jpg (780x999, 284K)

Ranger
> dual wield strength with athletics

Attached: fd10dc9fbc313d55cd101c518f8e559c.jpg (660x710, 80K)

Necromancer because he deadlifts

Bitch no way. Dark Knight's have cooler armor? Sure if you want to stab yourself in the jugular every time you raise your arms above shoulder level. Confident enough to brood in the corner like a little edgelord maybe. The only accomplishment of a Dark Knight is that they (mostly) stopped cutting themselves while crying in a corner when they realized they could cut other people with some stupid, overly ornate "blade".

The Paladin, nice to assholes? The Paladin will smite your bitch ass for thinking about being an asshole and not feel a shred of guilt about it as long as their God is still with them. Sure, maybe nobody likes him - but he does not give a single solitary fuck about the opinions of heretics.

Attached: knight_by_soft_h-d9bfr95.jpg (1000x1000, 535K)

Top kek

holy shit

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (229x220, 11K)

natty mage!

Those classes are for pussies friend.

Baratus would punch those three DYEL faggots to death.

Attached: 1c4Woob.png (882x650, 148K)

Nofap/fast=monk

As a HEMAfag I can tell you swordsmanship is mostly about endurance, explosiveness and skill. Strength helps in certain situations, such as grapples, but even then it's no substitute for pure ability.

The strength / dexterity dichotomy of rogues and warriors is purely artificial. If we are being historic a rogue archetype is someone who specializes in blossfechten (unarmored fighting) while a warrior archetype would be specialized in harnischfechten (armored fighting) with varying degrees of protection.

i c-can't even

Attached: Oh+god+my+sides+just+ripped+off+_f350c1cd067c560578cda0cab9aee4eb.png (192x191, 26K)

Historically, speed was more sought after than strength for fighting men.

I think I even read about a medieval example that a peasant can lift more than a knight but would be completely outclassed in a fight because the knight was so much faster.

Then again, we know that guys like Christoph der Starke could jump 3.5 meters high and throw a rock weighing 365 lbs for 9 meters - both is pretty fucking strong. So I'm not sure how the difference between strength and speed was actually made back then.

Pretty cool reading about this stuff, though, they already knew most of what we know today, had functional training, periodization, etc.

What game is this from?

Winner

Attached: 1521167085096.gif (500x375, 301K)

swordsmanship is almost entirely about footwork, which almost no one in HEMA is proficient at. You don't really need endurance when you can protect yourself with small steps and strike safely. Explosiveness isn't necessary either if your opponent is tiring themselves out or allowing their balance to be thrown which is inevitable.

But what if I'm an Oathbreaker Lawful Evil Paladin?

Rogues are aesthetic fit
Warriors are powerlifter fit
Mages are >tfw too intelligent to be fit

>female warrior monk
go back to sjwland, cunt

Speed is a nebulous term, explosiveness is more accurate I believe, and that's true for most, if not all martial arts.

I'm a relatively small dude 177cm, 70kg on a good day with less than 12% bf but I rarely have trouble with stronger opponents -because- they are stronger. In medieval fencing you are really looking for the path of least resistance. When you are in a bind (when your swords are touching during an exchange) when your opponent is pushing, you don't push back in the opposite direction, instead you let your sword go soft and let his impulse charge your next move. It's very fascinating really, but I'm a fucking retard and can't really explain things well.

>t. never fenced

Have you been dropped on your head as a child? That's like saying you don't need explosiveness and endurance in boxing, because footwork is important.

> swords touching
> opponent is pushing
> let your sword go soft

God you really do put the fag in HEMAfag. It’s amazing to have all your suspicions confirmed in one post.

>paladin
>so charismatic he’s magic
>charismagic
>not a chad

samefag... Gotta be.

yeah I agree

hitting like a retard tends to work for me, just zorn the fuck outta people if you learn to do it properly but i'm trying to move away from fighting like a dick. how do i improve my footwork?

Just like ego lifting, people tend to ego fence which tends to create the tournament meta of suicidal charges, doubles and frantic zwerch-ing in distance for ringen. In my opinion one of the reasons that happens is that people don't do enough drills before starting full gear balls to the wall sparring. The remedy is drills, drills, drills. Solo or with a partner, preferably both. Low intensity sparring is also great, because it gives you the opportunity to set an explicit goal in your head and work towards that, as opposed to just blindly looking for an opening.

When I was still new I had a pretty big issue with distance. I would either close too fast and get grappled, or not close fast enough and miss openings. How I learned to control my distance is by doing lots of low intensity sparring with a variety of people and only looking for specific openings each time, be it hands, head, legs etc.

Keep in mind I'm not an instructor, but this is my opinion as someone who has been practicing 3 times a week for almost 3 year.

Attached: 1518975493852.png (500x500, 115K)

>Image
what is even happening

autism: the post

I am a gains goblin

Styx?

Attached: jean-philippe-degosse-005-styx-pose02-01.jpg (1143x1100, 302K)

I used to have the Veeky Forums altered version on my phone, but I lost it. Basically the wizard chad is fucking the virgin knight.

*cucking
That's what I get for mobile posting.

If fit was an rpg what kind of rpg would it be

korean mmorpg. the grind never stops

>two handed
>most damage

Good one

HEMA isn't historically accurate you retard. go back to wanking over skallagrim and matt easton, faggot

Virgin detected. No one cares about multipliers and dps Melvin

>being this butt-blasted

based golden night

>Multipliers and dps

What the hell are you on about, doublewielding is just stronger you mong

Is good, has to either be an insuferable no fun ass or a pussy.
You can tell who the losers are that make these things.

It's hard as fuck being a nice person but also knowing when to put your foot in someones ass or sacrifice yourself for others without it being because you're used to self sacrifice.

In pretty much every RPG 2H deals more damage than 1H. DPS is a completely different thing you dumb faggot.

No it isn’t, you’re steal dealing less damage per swing than a 2H. Dual wielding only increases DPS.

Barbarian Berserkers, followed by Champion Fighters

>nice to everyone
if ur a fag yeah
judge dredd paladin is goat

One with constant grind to build stats
Stats drop without grind or simply playing the game
Cooking is akin to alchemy
Drugs are akin to magic runes
Certain exercise schools are like worshipping different gods/following different religions or societies ideals.
Magic is more subtle and is tied to basic manipulation of others and self control

>being a hemafag without an argument
typical

mah niggah

That green knight description tho.

I love that concept
>only nibba with no mana
>gotta get strong mane
>finally get tome
>lol its an anti magic sword
>lets go

Alchemists
Abs are made in the kitchen after all

Attached: whaaat.png (1024x809, 403K)

Attached: 1514822536051.jpg (1620x1746, 899K)

Get real, alchemists are /fraud/

Attached: Jazz Music Final form.png (500x468, 79K)