Veeky Forums shortcomings thread

Been doing 3 days lifting 5-6 days Muay Thai/BJJ for about 2 months with 5-6 hours sleep a night.

Had to take this week off minus sunday muay thai class because im getting worn the fuck down. im 24 too so eventually ill have to do even less to recover properly.

Am I forgiven Veeky Forums? I feel like a fucking slob and hate myself but im back in the gym tomorrow and fighting on saturday hopefully

Attached: 1521374103624.jpg (600x422, 81K)

How about chilling the fuck out and applying yourself to a routine that's actually sustainable?

life is too short not to try my best

Hey man that is a lot of training. Im in a similar scenario

I train boxing 3 times a week 3 days in a row, and lift weights 3 days in a row. Leaving sunday for rest.
Do you know a good weightlifting program for someone wanting to do it 3 days in a row that is sufficient for muscle growth?

You're not going to be doing shit when you either get tremendously burnt out and/or injure yourself.

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

i do madcow and my lifts are increasing.. BUT pretty disappointing..

im at 80/120/126/155 for 5 each ohp bench squat dead respectively. im doing ok lifts go up about 3 kg every 1-3 weeks. add in pullups and neck curls end of each session

how do i train lifting striking and grappling altogether then? i want to be strong and i want to be capable

I lift 5 days a week, and I do traditional boxing 2 times a week. If you put in the time and focus while you're doing your striking and grappling unless you're going high-level amateur or going pro you don't need to spend 5-6 days of your week on it.

Enjoy your life and love what you do; love the process of all this. The fact that you're making this post tells me there is some discontent you're feeling with your fitness program. You're not going to lose anything by slowing down and pacing yourself, in fact, you'll gain much more.

Maybe try 3x strength training, 3x striking/grappling. I've gotten great results from 30 mins rolling with a partner, slowing down and analyzing technique; afterward practicing footwork, pad work, and heavy bag work for about 45 minutes or an hour if I'm feeling it.

Get more sleep bro

Thanks for the tips any response to my post would be nice

only thing thqt disappoints me is my own shortcomings.

im trying to get my sleep in throigh 2 hour naps.

all i do is work sleep train and eat and its fine most days but i have about one day a week where im just too shorted out so i have to rest. i love what i do i just want to be good at it. i need to find my Ikigai

Sleep more.
You need to sleep a shit load to recover.

> Couldn't stop her from leaving me

one thing is sure.i recovered my ass off this week so im going in explosively.

thanks user

then love yourself more bitch nigga love yourself and they will come

Well this seems to be a general MMA thread. I bought an Everlast Piq, and while I'm getting 33 gs, I look on review videos and people like Fran Sands are mogging me in numbers. One guy was hitting like a bitch and was getting 43 gs.

I am sending my 120 pound bag into space and these guys are just barely moving it. I'm going to work on my form obviously, but is my bag being a little bit soft a sign of why I'm hitting so low? Plus I need to increase my cross speed. My cross is only 21 mph. Mind you this is my first day with it, but I feel like I'm getting mogged hard

now have 3 gfs
don't love any one of them
only love myself after building body

>tfw read that as "WE ARE ALL ALONE"

Attached: 1478419822297.png (633x758, 496K)

>BJJ
>Blow Jobie Jobies

>t. grapplet

>all of the cucks advising OP to train less
I had a worse schedule than you in college wrestling, but the fact of the matter is that you are going to need much more sleep and more calories. You should be getting at least 8 hours every night if you want to build or maintain strength while training martial arts. In your case, taking off a week would be acceptable for your lifting schedule for a deload.

Right? If anything stop lifting.

Christ. I know you wanna be tough and be able to fight, but pick one martial art. You won't get jack shit done. Focus on one.

Just take genki sudo in your pic for example. He probly focused on only one martial art when he started out. Wrestling I believe.

>Take Test and Tren
>Still look DYEL