Age in tinder and dating apps

Veeky Forums I'm in a pickle here. I've been getting numerous matches from chicks in high school despite like a 4-6+ year age gap. Some of the ones I chatted with have already done DDLG relationships and I'm just shocked. What does Veeky Forums do about matching people below 18 in Tinder etc..?

Attached: 1519999230918.jpg (1320x876, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is DDLG?

I only get non bot matches with the boost feature. Am I being jewed by the algorithm?

what is the age of consent in your state?
are you willing to go to jail to get your dick wet?
learn how to be a criminal
start by deleting your social media and not blogging your life on a Mongolian basket weaving image board

As long they're 18 I wouldn't mind. Pussy is pussy. Underage pussy is not worth getting caught for.

Daddy little girl

I just chat with them and they kept recalling experiences with 18+ dudes so I'm surprised. Never ran into this sort of thing before

Attached: 1520013078066.jpg (1080x1292, 127K)

What the fuck, that's a thing?

I just licked my screen, I think I need to go outside now.

Come back when you can lick your own butthole, faggot.

Attached: 1521071660879.jpg (719x1089, 106K)

Degenerates, all of them. Don't give those sluts any more fuel for their sick self destruction.

Well age of consent in my state is 16 so maybe its time to experience something new.

Holy shit dude get a hold of yourself before you shoot up my school or something

Why do you view people as nothing but an "experience," for your own satisfaction? Do you not see how fucked up that is? Fucking kids who are already messed up and probably will have no futures? These people clearly come from broken homes and/or have drug problems.

I would shoot up a black neighborhood before a school filled with people who actually want to learn. A college, anyway. High school students usually don't want to learn, but that's besides the point. Why would I shoot innocent people anyway? I don't view them as objects that I can do whatever I want with, like knock them up. Take advantage of their broken minds and sleep with them before leaving them in the dirt.

>tfw user gets a little too real

Who the fuck invited buzz killington to the party? I mean you arent wrong, youre just a faggot.

Attached: C2A19096-212B-4D29-B7B7-32BBA0E2FB0F.jpg (448x478, 44K)

Dude this is straight incel speak. It’s not good for you. You have to CHOOSE to make it man, you can’t talk like this

The ones I'm chatting up are super rich exchange students learning english

>You're not wrong
Okay. Then what's the problem? I have morals. Don't you?

>This guy won't fuck people with damaged minds le virgin maymay

Immature spoiled shits who never had to lift a finger in their entire lives. Nice. One day it'll all come crashing down on them. Maybe after they get pregnant sleeping with strangers, instead of a man who will stay by their sides?

for the love of god don't fucking do it

do it. yolo

Let this be a red pill: Girls don’t give a shit about age. You can be 30 years older than her and she won’t care, as long as you’re what floats her boat. Source: ex fuckbuddies who have been with 40 year olds while they were 18-19, 27 year olds while they were 14 etc

I don’t understand what the problem is or why you made this thread. If you think they’re hot and it’s not illegal then go for it?

Is not fucking a girl who wants it going to fix her home? Is it going to help her with a drug problem? Why not let her get the enjoyment out of life that she's clearly looking for?

Let's give heroine addicts more heroine, and encourage people who have aids to sleep around with people, or donate blood. That'll learn em! Yolo bruh!

this is exactly why you shouldn't
if you only live once then you really shouldn't fuck it up

That's a fucking retarded argument and you know it. Drugs harm the person taking them, aids harms the person who has it and the people who could get HIV from sleeping with them or donating blood.

Two consenting people fucking harms nobody.

>heroine

Attached: breh...png (501x283, 207K)

>Treating sex like a handshake harms nobody and is not degenerate in any way shape or form
>Having sex with complete strangers has absolutely no consequences whatsoever

Attached: yeh.jpg (1044x1600, 254K)

>between the lions; Arty smartypants
my nigga. Cliff Hanger was chad as fuck.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Tell me about this harm that it does. I'd love to hear your many specific examples.

Let me ask you a question, do you want your daughter, if you have one one day, to fuck complete strangers, while she's still living under your roof, surviving on your money? Do you want to support and raise a literal whore? I mean, it's perfectly fine right? Who doesn't fuck strangers senselessly? It's perfectly normal behavior and it should be encouraged! What could go wrong?

If you can't think of the many things that can and do go wrong, even besides the mental aspects of it, you're an idiot, my friend.

We need to see some of these alleged matches to properly advise you

Attached: 65F10152-D582-4B33-BD36-03D3037BDCFC.png (1855x1693, 2.79M)

I wouldn't give my daughter a life where that would be what she's seeking to have some sense of enjoyment. But that's not the reality of the world, and for some people that's the only place they can get the control and enjoyment that wealthier, or more talented/educated people can get from other activities. You're on a really high horse here - do you also not understand the reasons for why the poor tend to have larger families and call them stupid for doing it?

>I wouldn't give my daughter a life where that would be what she's seeking
Oh, so there is something wrong with sleeping with strangers you're saying?

>do you also not understand the reasons for why the poor tend to have larger families and call them stupid for doing it
Welfare. Look at Africa. Tons and tons of starving children they keep having, knowing they can't support the ones that are already alive, and near death. They do this because they know the more they give birth to, the more foreign aid they get from imbeciles. They keep engaging in self destructive behavior, and refuse to support themselves because they are encouraged to self destruct. Your point?

Veeky Forums I need some girl advice and I dont wanna make my own off topic thread. At least it's mildly related

I met a decently attractive girl from tinder. 6.5/10 face, 8.5/10 body. Tall, big boobs, slender, hourglass, nice bum. She's also the smartest person I've ever met. She is finishing medschool this year, had a 4.0 in her undergraduate (chemical engineering) and also is bisexual. I've had a few three-way make outs with her but nothing sexual.

I gf'd her and we've been dating for a year.

But I'm just not that attracted to her physically. Like I look at her and can see that she's got a nice body but I just don't feel that feeling ive had with other girls. Even ones less attractive. Since getting fit and maxing my looks I'd been having sex and dating very attractive women and it really made me feel like a man. But with her I don't feel like much of a man because a) not very attractive, b) not very feminine (rarely wears makeup, not very good style imo)

Writing this out makes me think this is a me problem rather than a problem with her. I think I have some ego issues. Or maybe I just feel like a cuck because she's gonna be a millionaire

Sorry for rambling and thanks for reading my blog

Girls like getting fucked bro. Stop white knighting

>Oh, so there is something wrong with sleeping with strangers you're saying?
I'm saying that I understand that my reality isn't everybody else's, and that I can't expect everybody to be able to live the life I live. I'm also not going to pass judgment on a person who hasn't had that luxury.

>Welfare
>Africa
Yea, not talking about Africa, this is something that happens in rich countries as well. It's not about money, and collecting welfare is a shitty argument media pushes to try to drive a wedge between the rich and the poor.

A 6.5 face doesn't do it for you? Is this not with a 5 as being average?

yikes.

>Welfare. Look at Africa. Tons and tons of starving children they keep having, knowing they can't support the ones that are already alive, and near death. They do this because they know the more they give birth to, the more foreign aid they get from imbeciles. They keep engaging in self destructive behavior, and refuse to support themselves because they are encouraged to self destruct. Your point?
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20

Look the stuff that their elites find convincing. Do you really think the regular people are capable of long term thinking?

Attached: KTK-02.jpg (866x647, 89K)

These people have little to no morals and the people using them are no better.
And I know it's not about welfare. What my point was they do it because they're encouraged to, partially by people like you, who defend their whorish behavior.

>Do you think regular people are capable of long term thinking?
No, but they need to learn. Otherwise not only are they fucked but they bring down their communities with them.

do whatever you want, no remorse or guilt. if your life is as good as it is you should stop thinking about this until your precious feelings tell you to move on

do whatever you want. bunch of people trying to guilt trip you itt

>He has morals
lmao faggot

Attached: 1519611924022.jpg (1080x1200, 197K)