Mfw there are new people on this board who very likely do their OHP in the squat rack and think that it is genuinely an...

>mfw there are new people on this board who very likely do their OHP in the squat rack and think that it is genuinely an okay thing to do.

Attached: q5vcTkc.jpg (467x359, 12K)

Wait. What's the difference between a squat rack and a power rack

squat rack isn't a term. there's full racks, half racks and stands

OHP in the squat rack is for manlets

Where do you ohp?

>there are people here who consider OHP a primary lift and not an accessory to complement bench

Attached: images (1).png (251x201, 7K)

>mfw there are people on this board who dont know what a power rack is and think it's the same thing as a squat rack

I go to a gym where there is no power rack, only squat rack and legit no one is using it. I can OHP there all I want, you or anyone else won't say anything about it to my face.

Attached: lfplrykb_400x400.jpg (320x320, 22K)

gonna do it in the squat rack and dont give a fuck if you dont like it faggot

> he's that tool that does barbell exercises in the middle of the gym in people's walking paths

Attached: 1521631065882.png (485x443, 24K)

>doesnt think its the other way around

Attached: 1518719279558.jpg (525x809, 131K)

This is what I think of when I hear squat rack.

Attached: picture.jpg (600x598, 52K)

i OHP in the squat rack whatre you gonna do to stop me?

OP i ohp more than you can squat so youre free to work in with me bro.

Lol rip all those gains lost by not using proper form and cleaning it like a man.

Doesn’t really matter desu. Whether I’m squatting or ohp’ing someone else who wants to squat can’t use it.

>he doesnt just powerclean the weight and then do his set before dropping the weight

Please. There's no-one here strong enough to make cleaning their press weight an actual challenge.

did that shit today because my buddy was doing squats, gonna start doing it more often. I've never done those kinds of movements so I was only cleaning/pressing 1plate, but it felt so good.

I hate these. I have to walk all the way out to squat.

>there are people on here who think OHP and bench work the same muscle groups

Dumb frogposter

The stupidest thing about this and something that annoys me when I went to commercial gyms. Is that these faggot take the barbell off one of the few benches.

So while they could have of just done the ohp/cleans in the squat rack or in front of it. They have to be massive fags and waste a bench so they can get a clear view of themselves in the mirror.

then get another barbell?
if they need it off the bench, the squat barbell is missing, go find it

>there are people on this board who are too pussy to ask for the rack when I do OHP so they bitch on an anonymous fitness forum instead

I set them up like this for OHP, suck my dick

Attached: 00.jpg (555x509, 51K)

ok that was not english

Something I've only ever seen in one gym, but yes, that is a squat rack. The power cage isn't a squat rack

I thought this was a Bangladeshian shoe making community?

If I take the bar from the squat rack. The end game is the same. The equipment isn't being used for squats. So the faggot cleaner is still blocking someone from squatting.

It doesn't matter though because he was there first. My point is this is a stupid meme.

I forgot some s's it still makes sense you fucking gook

Don't worry user, nobody will bother you in the free weight section of planet fatness.

There’s no where else that’s decent to do OHP....power racks are too short for full ROM without risking the plates hitting the top.

Cleaning the bar first is stupid and becomes a hassle once you work up to 200+lbs

I laugh my ass off every time I come in and see that
I need to start doing it too, but the bars squeak loud as fuck so they're annoying.

yeah, i do
what the fuck are you gunna do about it nerd?

I OHP more than anybody here squats, get wrecked cuck

Nah not true. Squat racks are the shit with no overhead bar. Half racks are half a power rack, so they (can) have pull up bars etc.