Lift for 5 years but do no hypertrophy

>lift for 5 years but do no hypertrophy
>can 1/2/3/4 but nobody even thinks i lift
>quit lifting for a year out of frustration and back issues
>start doing hypertrophy
>arms balloon up
>everyone respects me now
>all this time I just thought I had compact asian muscles

I feel like I wasted 5 years of my life being a cuck. Looks are all that matters.

Attached: 1511813095617.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

what were your training regiments before and after?

if you think after 5 years 1/2/3/4 is good, then go kys

What's a good hypertrophy method?
Is 3x12 a meme?

Oh look. Another naturally low test cuck who takes steroids.
Deja vu

You should be doing 1/2/3/4 before you are done with your first 6 months of training, assuming you are even a below average male.

After 1 year of bulking I hit those numbers. I had a spinal cyst before hand and did PPL and lost all my gains because I HAD A CYST ON MY SPINE.

K.

if it took you 5 years to hit 1/2/3/4 then you're doing something wrong

this

or you are super skinny twink to begin with

>these dudes on fit trying to seriously convince the world they hit a 4 plate dl from nothing in a matter of months

i know this shit is overblown, but really niggers? unless youre juicing youre not building that kind of muscle in that amount of time

a year sounds plausible, a year and a half sounds realistic, but 5 fucking months and you think people should be out here picking 4plate up? god damn it really be like this on this fucking board man

Attached: 1469320321829.png (366x127, 22K)

>Oh look. Another naturally low test cuck who takes steroids
Uh, I've never lifted before and I'm like a hair away from 1/2/3/4 and I didn't start until like 5 months ago. Should I fight crime?

You take an average semi overweight 70" or so male off the street, he could probably DL 250+ for a 1rm within a week or 2 of learning the movement, and then probably add 10lb a week until about upper 300's into lower 400's depending on all the factors. So, it wouldn't be crazy for 405 DL in 4-5 months, with some late bloomers at 6-8.

>You take an average semi overweight 70" or so male off the street, he could probably DL 250+ for a 1rm within a week or 2 of learning the movement

yep, that's enough Veeky Forums for today

Attached: 1469204908986.jpg (488x750, 111K)

OP said he was Asian, so maybe hes one of those 56-62kg twinks. They couldn't, but an actual man could.

>5 years
>back issues
Nice form, buddy.

This. I was in the 1000 club within 3 months while still an alcoholic.

It's called being obese. You shouldn't brag about it.

Somebody's mad that he can't even lift as much as a HS football player.

This is why you add accessory lifts does no one read the actual routines they follow or just half potato everything

literally everybody i know who hit 1/2/3/4 within a year was either on gear, had absurd top 1% natty test or was fat as fuck

for an average person 1/2/3/4 is well above the SS books recommended strength, read the book people, unless you are fat as fuck 1/2/3/4 is good strength level and you should switch to the 4 day split after that

THIS
SS even has a whole chapter on curls. you are supposed to do 2 or 3 accessory moments at the end of each session for 3x8 or similar

SS is written for 12-15 year old skeletons looking to train for a sport. Plenty of people play sports or do the military thing without ever weightlifting. I almost never touched a bar in my life until I'd been out of the military for 2-3 year. I still started at about .5/1/1.5/2 and got to 1/2/3/4 in about 4-5 months natty.

t-300lb man

All this C O P E from absolute manlet twinks who can't believe that an actual sized man can start lifting anything above the bar and hit milestones they deem impossible while in their novice phase. Went from a 28 bmi, to a 24. You can call that fat as fuck if you want, if it will help you sleep in your crib at night.

you're fucking delusional and this is coming from someone who took 9 months to OHP 1pl8x1, 15 months to bench 2pl8x1, over 2 years to deadlift 4pl8x1 and who has STILL not hit a 3pl8 squat after 3 total years of lifting due to niggling inuries and technique problems holding back my progress, and started from a fucked posture 6'0 75kg nothing at 23 years old, currently weighing around 88kg after having bulked to around 92 at highest. funnily enough I also have a quite decent physique for my weak lifts because I was always very consistent and ATE FOOD, something OP clearly didn't do

if you were healthy, young, had no injuries or structural problems and trained with INSTENSITY and actually ate at a surplus you could easily 1/2/3/4 within months but almost no one fulfills these criteria properly

Lift for 5 years and only get 1/2/3/4? Here's me at 1 year when I hit 1/2/3/3.5 for 5 reps on a strength routine. Maybe you're just genetically inferior. "Compact Asian muscles"... miss me with that dumb shit

Attached: Snapchat-1832246898.jpg (998x1920, 380K)

>5 years of lifting
>1/2/3/4

bhahahahahahaha

you did waste 5 years

took you 5 years to reach 1234?

That fucked face though

lmao this. fat strength is nothing to brag about

t. 125lbs twink who brags about his abs
1/2/3/4 is absolutely reachable in a year, two if you're not doing it seriously.
Any more than that is just not normal, dude

dude being a twink with abs is way more attractive than fatstrong

I've literally never done a hypertrophy exercise in my life, except for dips before my shoulder told me to stop. Only do strength and im currently at 80 kg press, 140kg bench, 220 squat and 240 kg deadlift. I already weigh 200 lbs at 5'11 while being around 13% bodyfat. I don't wanna gain any more muscle since i don't want to look like im overcompensating.

>only cares about what women thinks of him
Jesus you're pathetic, and you don't need to be fatstrong to get a fucking 1/2/3/4 in a year, jesus

>overcompensating
>5'11
What has Veeky Forums done to you

3.5 kek

Took me one year and i was doing more than 1234 ecept squat at 198 lbs you must not way much or its your low asian test

I've been lifting 5 years and still can't squat two plates. And I look shit.

Is 1234 body weight multipliers?

>Looks are all that matters
Only if you're an actual cuck who cares only about what other people think and not what you can actually do.

Of course 99% of Veeky Forums is on the treadmill-of-life anyway, driven entirely by public opinion, and measuring overall success in life by whether they get a goddamned girlfriend or not -- and as such 99% of Veeky Forums is worthless and to be disregarded.
>2018
>Basing your sense of total self-worth on what other people think
ISHYGDDT

>I've been lifting 5 years and still can't squat two plates. And I look shit.

I'm a dumb European, would that be 100Kg?
I've been lifting for 11 weeks and i squat 5x107kg, and i was a filthy cardio cricket before, with Auschwitz legs. This makes no sense. Fuck, I'm 35.
Are you guys actually trying it?

Can you provide evidence that anybody has done this before. Because i can't see how it would be possible, unless you would go and pick the fat guy out of the parking slot of a gym, where he has been lifting for 6 to 12 months, without skipping a single workout, and is already lifting 250 despite still being obese.

Thats if they are hell bent and have a perfect reigment/ diet. Thats not a casual cakewalk.

Why mix imperial and metric units? Use one system and stop confusing people.

>measuring in pl8s and not body weight %
>egolyphtan

Who cares? Unless you are competing looks are always better. Of course all the fatties here only have numbers

One plate is 20kg

okay 5,6 midget, have fun with your asian penis genes

10x10 German Volume Training.

They're not trying bro.
1 pl8 is 60kg 2pl8 100 and so on

>Only do strength and im currently at 80 kg press, 140kg bench, 220 squat and 240 kg deadlift.

How can you do 80 press with al those other numbers? Pic of you with your arms.

i could do 1/2/2/3.5 in my first year all natty
you just dont know how to work out

Because the plates in my gym are oldschool swedish Eleiko plates that only have metric on them. But i use imperial for height and weight because that's what i normally use.
80 kg is easier than converting and saying 176.36.

Since pressing is not used in competition i only do them after benching. And like i said in OP, i hurt my shoulder doing dips so i don't really see a need to do them considering i have pretty good shoulders just from benching and pulling.

Attached: 1yr.png (713x814, 840K)

I've been lifting for six months and I'm doing 0.5/1/2.5/2.5, am I doing something wrong?

1/2/3/4 after 7 months of lifting. Actually hit 225x1 bench at 6 months. 6', started at 160 lb currently 185. My strategy? Bust my ass in the gym, do research, and eat what I needed to eat. Added rows when I stalled at 185, now row 225 easy. Added tricep work when I stalled at 205. Learned proper form, practices it, and put in the work an athlete is supposed to put in

Don't blame anybody or anything for failing to reach 1/2/3/4 in 8-12 months. You just don't want it enough. I worked out 1-2 hours every single other day. I ate protein every three hours. I stretch and do mobility for 30 minutes before every workout. I absolutely abhor this mentality of "I put in 45 minutes 3x a week, with 15 reps, if I can't do it nobody can"

Your simple text and your slogan??? Did your gym really put that on the wall?

Clearly not short and clearly big dick. Can't you see gf stretching on floor underneath me?
Fukken lol, never even noticed that

Took me about 8 months to hit 4pl8 starting at 155, 5'10", 1pl8. Its seriously not that hard, unless you "lift" once or twice a week and are there for under an hour each time

Can you tell us how you injured doing dip? I know that somebody with pre existing issues should not dip, were you one of them or did you fucked up something?

Just for information: how long do you rest between working sets and do you rest between the last warmup and the first working set?

8 months is impressive. I took me about a year, but took my brother around 8 months as well. Definitely doable with dedication

>tfw I have seasonal bad knees

Can't even hit 2pl8 skwat with 5 months of lifting

Attached: 1520445906560.jpg (562x490, 41K)

user, try supplementing chondroitin. Fixed my gf's cold weather knees

I categorize my lifts into strength or aesthetics. On lifts that I need overload and progression (bench, OHP, squat, deadlift, row) I actually rest 5 minutes between sets. On accessory work (curls, flies, skull crushers, pull ups) ill rest 2-3 minutes between sets and focus on the contraction during sets

For warm ups I do some mobility drills prior, then 50% of working weight x10, 70% x5, rest one minute, 90% x1, rest 3-5 minutes, working set

This is almost exactly what I do except my strength lifts include dips and pull ups (both weighted) while excluding rows. Rest times are similar as well. Recommend this 10/10

clearly tall? Lmao get real kid. Cope with your asian small dick genes kiddo.

I never claimed tall you illiterate fuck. 176 cm 89kg naked. Post body and stats fuccboi ;)

Don't know. I never had any issues with my shoulder. I had done weighted dips for over a year before my injury. Tore my bicep tendon which took months to recover, still not fully functional even to this day.
Had good form, and never went beyond 90 degrees. Just unlucky i guess.

>176 cm

You are short yes

>doesn't post body
>doesn't post stats
bUt yOu aRe sHoRt

Dyel detected ;)

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-22-12-19-01.png (1080x795, 891K)

t. 56% man

t. not an americunt you tiny man