>2018
>not smoking cigarettes
What's your excuse for not smoking, user?
Smoking cigs will help you look more chadish and will also attract pussy like a fucking magnet
>b-but it's bad for y-your health
So what?
Since when was life a competition about who manages to live longer? Man up and start smoking you fucking faggot.

Attached: 5dc3f0ac3b01c17813ed2ac5d1440a23.jpg (500x710, 41K)

Real men smoke Marlboro

women who are in to smoking are not the type of women i want to attract because i am not 14

Why not smoke weed?

Imagine falling for this

Women who smoke are the cool ones tho

Nice cherry picked image nigger
Your average smoker does not look like that

It depends what you mean by cool.... every friend i have who is a girl smokes but they are also whores.

Dude weed lmao

>doesn't smoke lucky strikes
Never gonna make it

Every girl is unconsciously attracted to men who smoke

Because it burns your brain cells you fucking degenerate

Cool as in actually fun to hang out with and better to talk to, I always feel like I can relate better to girls who smoke. I've met girls who smoke and aren't whores too, that's a meme. Some of the biggest sluts I've met were health freaks and "smoking is gross" type girls

>Still Smoking cigarettes
>Cigarettes make you look like everybody else
>Smoke till you croak
>2 Packs a day come on

Attached: 1521588491002.png (461x506, 302K)

>It's another "dude, Smoke/Do drugs/Fuck whores/Spend all your money life's short xD thread

I swear some of you guys are not better than those rosties you criticize.

Attached: 82641918.jpg_1512409097523.jpg (640x950, 119K)

Nothing better than smoking a cigarette right when your pre workout kicks in

Do smokers have something in their head that doesnt realize it smells terribly? Or do they just smoke anyways?

How you gonna diss yo momma

They're used to it so they don't notice it, also a lot of smokers actually like the smell of tobacco. Also "ew smells terrible" go be a bitch somewhere else

Desensitisation. It's the same way that unhygienic fucks don't realise they reek or people who cook a ton of heavily spiced stuff don't realise it lingers on them.

pleae do not peer pressure me

Fuck off OP I'm trying to not buy a pack to save money

;-;

quit smoking a year ago. Best decision of my life. I got more $ in my pocket. my gains have increased. My sex drive has increased. My appeal towards women has increased since I dont smell like a chimney 24/7. Don't fall for the trap it's exactly what they want.

user YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT...

Attached: 5373748929.jpg (88x137, 18K)

Yeah im the bitch for not being a degenerate addict, good one. Keep wasting your money and stay smelling repulsive to normal people if you want.