Injury General

Any of you guys dealt with tricep tendonitis? Is there an excercise fix?

Attached: 2DF88501-A18D-407A-8D34-F9E005438642.jpg (455x323, 16K)

Yea.

OW just looking at this thread gave me a flare up. anyway shoulder mobility and upper back mobility drills always makes mine better.

do you know what excercises brought yours on?

first you have to let it heal (took 5months for my first flare up) then when you work out, you have to work your biceps after your triceps

if you get some pain during the day, tensing both biceps and triceps releaves pain a bit

Try R.I.C.E
Rest
Ice
Compression
Evaluation
Drink alot of water and take a lot of fish oil supplements.

I gave my self runners knee once or twice suckd dick hindered my cardio gains but that's what I get for being fat and running on concrete

Also have dislocated my right shoulder and now it pops randomly and occasionally hurts after heavy shoulder day

why work out bis and tris in tandem?

i can give advice for knee, but shoulders are trickier. If your gym has one use the stair-escaltor machine, great cardio and its all concentric force so no joint pain. Also, if you arent already, squat heavy.

try it

This was back in the day when I was obese I'm now Veeky Forums as fuck with saggy skin but thanks man I learned the hard way already

The left side of my body from my ear to my fingers are going numb every few hours for the past week. Too lazy to go to the doctor since it doesnt bother too much.

I can almost guarantee you do one of the following.
>skull crushers
>single arm overhead extensions
>dips

If not what tricep work do you do?

From my experience, there is no exercise that can fix tricep tendinitis. The most you can do is rest and do warm ups before you work them out.

Not him, but i got it from skullcrushers. I cant do supinated bicep work because of it now or else it hurts so i had to replace chins with pulls and curls with reverse curls. Fortunately dips dont aggrevate it.

got it from hitting hot pieces of metal with a hammer

just heavy bench pressing and db shoulder press.

would strengthening the surrounding muscle tissue mitigate the pain tho?

ok, but why?

Rub a stick of butter on your elbow

Back off your tricep activity to a painless level and wait/progress until non painful.

There is absolutely nothing else on this earth that will help.

From a physio

I tore my shoulder a bit over a year ago and i feel like Flat barbell bench makes my shoulder hurt/inflamed. Can i replace flat barbell for incline barbell on pic related program? the force from the weight on incline doesnt cause as much shear on my injury

Attached: Bill starr 5x5.jpg (722x723, 178K)

I've been doing 50-100 sets of super light rope pushdowns at the start of every push workout to warmup, and then when doing triceps I also go really light and warm up with super many light reps before. go really slow on the eccentrics (look up eccentric training, it's supposed to help), and it hasn't gotten that much worse since. It's not healed but it's managable, I guess I don't have that severe tendonitis though it exists in both my triceps and more in my left one.

Yes, why not, you will get a better upper chest hopefully.

Also that is a meme program do hypertrophy

The physio

Also stop doing heavy tricep pushdowns/extensions. Heavier bench press/OHP is fine depending on how severe your condition is but on triceps accessory work do as I said with the lot of warmups and even after that stay light on the pushdowns, and if you do extensions do some easier kind like rope overhead and still go light (don't ever do extensions before pushdowns/warmup)

'Warm up phenomenon' is classic.

Good self treatment

The physio

But im weak cant even bench 2pl8

Do a AC joint injury usually come with a pain when you touch the AC joint?
Lifting my arm palm down is popping my shoulder with pain and I'm not sure if it's a week rotator cuff muscle or the AC joint.
Any ideas?

Attached: 1448212808626.gif (500x281, 1.23M)