I JUST FOUND OUT MY PROTEIN POWDER HAD SOY, SOY LECITHIN...

I JUST FOUND OUT MY PROTEIN POWDER HAD SOY, SOY LECITHIN, IM GONNA WALK UP TO THE MANAGER AT THAT NUTRITION STORE AND PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE

Attached: 30303933211.jpg (620x465, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breastcancer.org/tips/nutrition/reduce_risk/foods/soy
pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
archanimbreed.com/pdf/2006/at06si1p081.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you won't soyboy

Exactly my response when I saw this thread

show him this

Attached: 1518268747480.png (1740x778, 275K)

>that guy who's test levels are so low that he has to worry about trace amounts of soy and chemicals in plastic

Don't you mean a limp-wristed slap?

Soy lecithin makes you cum more

That's your body rejecting the testosterone

>10 authors and only 12 subjects
Health science is pathetic

Oh fuck there's Soy Lecithin in mine aswell...

R.I.P gains

What's the effect of soy in women though? Would it be fine for a woman to supplement with soy isolate protein?

Soy lecithin is basicall soybean oil, only a tiny ammount is found in non soy protein powders since protein powders have very little fat content to begin with, it's not used for taste or nutrition, merely for the consistency and texture of the powder.

>serum t lowers
>body freaks out and raises t production to counteract
>stop taking soy isolate protein
>body now overproduces testosterone
>acne, body hair growth etc

>he uses protein derived from anything but locally grown hemp

They're is literally nothing wrong with soy. There is no evidence at all that it has any adverse effects on testosterone production or that it boosts estrogen production.

>Then there are the isoflavones, which are weak phytoestrogens (estrogen-like compounds found in plants). Isoflavone levels vary in different types of tofu andsoymilk products. Your body'sestrogenis much, much stronger than theestrogen-like isoflavones insoy.
breastcancer.org/tips/nutrition/reduce_risk/foods/soy

>Soy products, such as miso soup, tofu, and edamame, contain very weak plant estrogens called phytoestrogens that hinder the body's natural estrogen from attaching to cells. (The prefix "phyto" simply means "plant.") Normally, estrogens hook onto tiny receptor proteins in your cells that allow them to change the cell's chemistry.
>Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms.
>For men and boys, the phytoestrogens in soy do not appear to have any effect on hormone levels and have not been shown to affect sexual development or fertility. Research studies show that men consuming soy have less prostate cancer and better prostate cancer survival.
pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy

Soy inhibits the effects of estrogen? Hahahahahaha, memers BTFO forever.

Attached: Screenshot_20180211-141323.jpg (1436x1055, 1.12M)

Except soy literally inhibits muscle cell proliferation lmao, just like it does in cancer cell proliferation in the prostate, it's literally the same mechanism actually.
Soy literally stunts growth, in the same mechanism soy stunts or helps prevent certain types of cancer lmao.

so you're saying if i get cancer i have to become a soyboy to beat it?

Show me the research. It doesn't exist.
>if you consume soy, you cannot grow muscle tissue
This is how retarded you sound.

Fpbp

No, if you get cancer soy consumption might stunt its progression.
Just like it does with muscle satelite cell accumulation.

>Show me the resea-
Here it is.
Soy's isoflavones directly linked with stunted, inhibited muscle satellite cell proliferation, in the SAME mechanism that prevents prostate cancer cell growth.
Do you also want me to link all the other animal studies on it that showed that all animals fed on soy protein instead of wheat/casein/whey/egg protein were the smallest of them all too are you gonna start spamming bullshit irrelevant meta analysis that don't look at actual long term health effects of soy's isoflavones in ALL animals?

archanimbreed.com/pdf/2006/at06si1p081.pdf

lol

>sample size of 12 volunteers
>no control group
>even mentions in the study that there are other studies showing no difference in hormones

is this what it takes to make /pol/ get crazy conspiracy theories on how the Jews are trying to control them?

Nice scientific site you linked. Oh wait.

[citation needed]