Daily reminder to drink more water

Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

Attached: 1516003396804.jpg (620x388, 64K)

thank you gonna take a sip right now =)

But I'm drinking a protein shake right now.

You better have mixed that with water

Keep it up guy

I finished a bottle of maple syrup this morning and want to reuse the glass. I often go for a long distance walk in a rural setting and occasionally I'm gasping for a drink of water. I'm wondering if I might hide a glass of water somewhere for me to drink from along a trail. My question is; with
the cap screwed tight, will the water remain fresh and uncontaminated in the glass bottle? Does sunlight contaminate water? Could I in theory drink from that bottle even if it was there 10 years later?

Attached: maple.jpg (1300x2598, 604K)

Just buy a fucking canteen dude

I've heard that you shouldn't drink too old water. Don't really know the science behind it, but I suspect it's due to the risk of bacteria developing over such a long time.

But then I'd have to carry it with me on every walk. Even presuming I do that I'd like to know the answer to the question anyway. Will water remain drinkable in the glass bottle if I just leave it outside for a long period of time?

How does the bacteria develop? It's just pure water. Where does it come from?

based Bisping water poster

Nothing is 100% air tight and with heat from sun/ground (depending on where you are) you have all you need for life to develop in your water.
As I said, I don't know the science behind this, but I've always been told growing up to avoid "old" water and this is the most logical explanation I can think of.

Attached: bisp.jpg (576x324, 36K)

thanks waterbro gonna take a sip rn

You idiot, you won't seal it properly you fuck. thats why plastic bottles are sealed and under pressure, and not just filled by some idiot in a factory holding them under a tap. You absolute fucking retard.

Attached: 5-lies-that-girls-tell-1-im-fine-2-im-1134330.png (500x300, 45K)

done, and done.

Attached: d8ced1b1fea3745e2cf77c03faaf49d7--drinking-water-to-look.jpg (467x594, 36K)

Based waterposter, how are you doing today bro?

good stuff boyos

I'm alright, didn't get too much sleep and had to drink some beers yesterday because a friend asked to have their birthday celebrated. I'll be having a light back day after work and then going to bed pretty early.
How are you mate?

Not bad cheers buddy, done my morning run, arm day today but not until later, lots of work to do today and a few chores and admin.

sounds great man, need to up my cardio game as well.
Will get easier when I don't have my 9-5 taking up a lot of day time.
Will have some light arm work after back day as well, kind of like a reward

Drinking pee every morning enough?

Attached: 1443734138395.jpg (590x744, 74K)

for you, yes

thanks BUDDEH

Quit alcohol back around xmas. Drinking only waters been life changing. On my second pint of the day. Thank u based water poster

good stuff mate. that combined with a clean diet and sufficient sleep does wonders in the gym. I've also cut out soda and all sugars

>Switched to just water 2 weeks ago
>It's been bumpy, I'm still giving into my temptations of Fanta
>Going alright though but a lot of work to do
My issue is water sometimes tastes like I have to force it down, while other times it is like the gift of the gods

Yeah I've started dipping again after quitting for almost 2 years. Just while I'm cutting though. Helps a lot to just have something with a taste i like. Your body will reward you

this reminder guy really has dedication tbqh

If I’m bulking should I prioritize milk over water?

Good question. You do of course need water as well, but milk does help hydrating somewhat. For max hydration benefits be aware of the color of your pee. If it's colored, drink more water. It should be clear.

Every day mate, it's also to remind myself to drink more. Get a reminder with every response

Attached: cameron.jpg (480x270, 14K)

Every fucking time I see this daily thread I'm at work in the middle of my coffee

What sucks is that I feel the first few hours of my day is the most critical time to be gulping water but it's also the only time I can drink coffee because I don't like putting caffeine in my body past 11am.

What do? Should I just cut caffeine out of my life completely? I'm sure that after about a week I won't notice it's absence, eh?

Attached: pros--cons-of-coffee-consumption_519b9a88aef0e_w1500.jpg (1500x1159, 407K)

You do realize you can drink both at the same time, right?

I always bring a cup of coffee with my water first thing in the morning. I drink the coffee, eat a protein bar and then water until lunch. I then have another coffee after lunch and drink a lot of water for the rest of the day until lifting, where I drink even more water. Then creatine after workout when I'm at "peak" hydration.

thanks buddeh