ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20683785
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/103/3/895/4569580
cag.uconn.edu/nutsci/nutsci/hpg/mluz.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3650111/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno just don't eat more than like 10 a day you should be good

I once ate 4 in the morning then 4 before bed and I got heart palpitations from it. Take that for what it's worth.

i hope you threw away the yolks

I eat 9-12 eggs and have 6-8 drinks everyday and get the same thing.

There are 48 eggs.

Attached: 48eggz.jpg (2121x1416, 493K)

nutritional label says 2

you dont need more than 6 dozen

Attached: gaston.eggs.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

> Confirmed

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-191823.jpg (2119x1440, 1.29M)

good work

You can eat how many eggs you want to.
No recent studies prove that your cholesterol gets raised by whole eggs.
People who tells you that eggs are bad are the same people who got told my the doctor to smoke more cigarettes to help with their asthma

I want to settle that debate. Keep or throw away the yolks? Any background research, arguments on infograph? I hear evertything and its contrary

Attached: doubt.jpg (1231x997, 105K)

Attached: 5ur1ib4t7szz.png (2518x1024, 289K)

I couldn't find any study where they eat more than 3 eggs per day. What happens if I eat 10 eggs every day?

Lmao never going to make it

Attached: numale.jpg (546x539, 42K)

You have to eat all the eggs

No such thing

Attached: 1521371872309.jpg (1200x2049, 528K)

>not counting the implied eggs

>implying there are implied eggs

Attached: slow-metal.jpg (1427x1433, 299K)

been eating 6 to 7 egg for past 6 months feel fine

>misding one between 6 8

When you feel your heart it means you ate too much. I almost shit my pants when that happen.

The real question is why the fuck are some brown and the others are white

That's not how cholesterol works and that's not how heart palpitations work either you absolute retard.

Attached: 1518281770667.jpg (1651x1100, 862K)

Lads I've seen debates everywhere on both Veeky Forums and other bodybuilding forums. All the studies that say eggs are good are payed for by egg companies and use fucked up populations. Eggs raise total cholesterol, including LDL'S which are a primary factor in coronary heart disease. 5 a week, no more. However if you only eat the egg whites, you're good senpai

Wh-what

Are you 80 years old?

brown chicken > brown egg
white chicken > white egg

>Lads I've seen debates everywhere on both Veeky Forums and other bodybuilding forums. All the studies that say eggs are good are payed for by egg companies and use fucked up populations. Eggs raise total cholesterol, including LDL'S which are a primary factor in coronary heart disease. 5 a week, no more. However if you only eat the egg whites, you're good senpai

Attached: 1516148061301.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Also, given the fact that egg companies have paid for bogus studies to keep their market afloat. Is it unreasonable to think that there could be egg shills in this very thread? I see you kike

Attached: 1506277399448.gif (284x247, 1.26M)

Go on then cunt, find me a study supporting the notion that eggs are healthy with a reasonable sample population and not funded by the egg-industrial complex

Dang, is her face shooped?

A bowl

If you're diabetic no more than 6 per week. If you're in the minority of hyperresponders then be careful too.
The majority of people don't need to worry. More than 6 per day has not been studied though.
examine.com/nutrition/are-eggs-healthy/
examine.com/nutrition/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol/

Nothing.
I've eaten sometimes 10+ eggs per day for 10 years and I get myself checked twice a year and I have never had any trouble.

Really makes you think if these types of false claims about cholesterol is because the food industry doesnt want you to live on eggs

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/102/5/1007/4564430

Here you go
>40,000 individuals
>no industry funding
>no link between egg consumption and CVD, heart failure or stroke

I'm not saying it's the result of just the eggs by themselves. It can be a combination of a lot of things. But the fact of the matter is still that it only happend after eating more eggs than usual and only then. '''''take that for what it's worth''''''' Op asked how much eggs are too much. Apperantly not a lot can be too much.

So four a day isn't too much?

nope.
athletes in the 50s, 60s and 70s would eat up to 50 eggs per day

Attached: scoobs_and_eggs.jpg (1080x1024, 480K)

>not mentioning his neck gains

never gonna make it

Depends how healthy your diet is, but for the vast majority of people yes

I love you. EGG TIME BITCHESSSS

Attached: 1513540057670.jpg (375x459, 58K)

We're not doing this again

Keep the yolks if weight gain is your goal. Ditch the yolks if you're going for lean mass.

>In men, consumption of ≤6 eggs/wk was not associated with HF risk; however, daily egg consumption (≥1/d) was associated with a 30% higher risk of heart failure.

Literally 1 egg per day increases heart attacks by 30%.

Anything over 2.5 small eggs if you are going for 100% DV for cholesterol

>increases heart attacks by 30%
a 0.3 risk increase is pretty weak.
there's a 15-30 fold risk increase for smoking and lung cancer.

They say this guy had very high T for his age

Attached: 10E786A7-715B-47B6-ADFA-4424DE5C466D.jpg (908x750, 105K)

For 2 eggs it's already 56%
>mfw eating 6 eggs per day

Attached: AxquhW.png (188x177, 56K)

Did those guys lift tho

Attached: 1521497035056.jpg (685x638, 37K)

well, it may or may not matter:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11023005
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21776466
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20683785

But more importantly didn't you get pungent sulfurous farts from hell when eating 6 eggs per day? And if so didn't that make you wonder?

I have a pretty healthy diet, I just like to eat big breakfasts.

Yolk is to my knowledge primarily fat and micro nutrients, whereas the egg white is mostly protein. So depends on why you want to eat eggs. For general health benefits i'd say keep the yolk, if it's just for easy protein throw it away.

t. Nutrition and Health student.

Am I gonna die if I eat 3-4 eggs every day?

eggs increase the size of your LDL's, which are a good thing for your total cholesterol profile

Doubt it.

>Am I gonna die
One day yes.
Eggs aren't magic.

>One day yes.

b-but they're making rejuvenation therapies that are going to start increasing human life s-spans

That's not a good thing

>the reflection

Attached: mm3bzrC.gif (300x199, 298K)

>academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/102/5/1007/4564430

Excuse me, did you even read it???

" In men, consumption of ≤6 eggs/wk was not associated with risk of HF; however, daily egg consumption was associated with a 30% elevated risk of HF, and consumption of ≥2 eggs/d was associated with an almost 2-fold higher risk. The relation between egg consumption and CVD outcomes was not modified by diabetes."

>a 0.3 risk increase is pretty weak.

Only if risk is low to begin with, but risk of dying from CVD is litterally 20-30%. At 20% that puts you at 26%, at 30% it puts you at 39%. That is big.

increasing the amount LDL is bad, increasing the SIZE of LDL is good you vegan brainlet

too bad they're soy based

Thats throwing a bucket of 9 parts gasoline and 1 part water on a fire. Increasing LDL is MUCH WORSE than increasing size of some LDL is GOOD.

daily reminder that vegan shills literally don't understand how eggs affect LDL levels, and have to resort to cherry-picking studies that give them confirmation bias

Also, you literally NEED cholesterol to create testosterone.
Enjoy being low T. for the rest of your natural lives vegan cucks

No it isn't

Eggs do both you retard: Chemotherapy also helps you keep a slim waist and saves time on shaving, in brainlet terms, big bad badder than little good.

>guy posts study to defend eggs
>people read it and see that it doesn't make eggs look good
>claim cherrypicking on the guys reading the study

>Also, you literally NEED cholesterol to create testosterone.
It's like you're choosing to be retarded. Do you think if you don't eat eggs, there will be no cholesterol in your body?

>daily reminder that vegan shills literally don't understand how eggs affect LDL levels, and have to resort to cherry-picking studies that give them confirmation bias
That's rich coming from someone that doesn't even post a single study himself.

>Also, you literally NEED cholesterol to create testosterone.

And you body literally PRODUCES IT ALL BY ITSELF ACCORDING TO IT'S NEEDS, there is NO NEED NOR BENEFIT to further increasing production by excessive saturated fat consumption or through dietary cholesterol.

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/103/3/895/4569580

WHOOPSIE

so you're mixing morbidity rate and relative risk. are you sure that's how it works?

>The potential limitation of the study was the rather small number of participants, which limited the power to find associations with incident CAD. Dietary habits were assessed only at baseline, which may have attenuated the associations with incident CAD during the long follow-up.
Keep cherrypicking

Attached: 20170301_164005.jpg (2560x1536, 801K)

The patient stated, "Eating these eggs ruins my life, but I can't help it."

>study outlines potential limitations as every study should
>check mate meatcucks
Jesus, you’ve been watching too much Greger

The only implied egg here is you

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11023005
Author: McNamara DJ
Author information: Egg Nutrition Center, Washington, DC
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21776466
Author: Fernandez ML
Author information: Department of Nutritional Sciences, The University of Connecticut
cag.uconn.edu/nutsci/nutsci/hpg/mluz.html
Funding: Food Companies and Commodities: $2,000,000
Invited to speak at: Egg Nutrition Center, Washington, DC
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20683785
Author: Fernandez ML (again)

Egg shills, every time.

They're pretty big limitations. An observational study using only 1000 people, with IMT data on 800 of them, starting in the 1980s with only a baseline survey. Imagining their diets stayed the same for 20+ years and trying to narrow health outcomes down to 1 particular food when their overall diets were so poor (saturated fats listed as 17% of daily energy intake) will not yield accurate results.

and yet dr greger makes a 9 minute video on a study on 4 people which proves that steak causes cancer due to raising TMAO even though brocolli was found to raise it by the same amount...
hmmmm

> How much is too much?
technically any amount. eggs really aren't good for you at all and this isn't even up for debate anymore, it's just fact. literally every study that shows them not having a negative effect on you are funded by the egg industry and they control the variables to give their desired result.
no one can even defend this, their response is always
>muhh muhh eggs are healthy cuz..cuz eggs..muh gran-pah ate them till he was 80..

that being said, long term, one or 2 whole eggs once or twice a week isn't gonna hurt you if you are otherwise healthy and exercise regularly

Attached: 1AIwAap.jpg (1400x700, 250K)

>It's like you're choosing to be retarded. Do you think if you don't eat eggs, there will be no cholesterol in your body?

strawman argument, that wasn't the point and you know it.

>And you body literally PRODUCES IT ALL BY ITSELF ACCORDING TO IT'S NEEDS, there is NO NEED NOR BENEFIT to further increasing production by excessive saturated fat consumption or through dietary cholesterol.

no need/benefit to raising testosterone through diet?

Do you even know which board you're on right now?
The absolute state of vegan cucks

so what's an appropriate solution in your mind?
trust vegan shills?
those guys have repeatedly demonstrated that they will spin everything even more to make it suit their agenda.

Off the bat it sounds like completely different study designs but go ahead and post it

>trust vegan shills?

they literally do nothing except confirmation bias all day long

>trust vegan shills?
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. The vast majority of research is not conducted by vegans. Impartially funded studies showing eggs as harmful are not counter-shilling by the vegan industry.

>trust vegan shills?

there is literally no downsides to a plant based high carb diet.
they reduce, cure, and sometimes reverse literally all diet-induced health issues that plague the west.

except vegans have higher test you cuck
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3650111/

> is given proof of the actual egg industry funding egg studies
> thinks nothing of it

> is given impartial scientific studies not funded by any corporation showing that vegan diets are healthier
> LOL VEGAN SHILL YOU AINT GONNA FOOL ME LOLOLOL

the absolute state of meatcucks

Attached: gwwsxz217dyz.png (800x729, 48K)

so the studies you're refering to are all done by 100% publicly funded universities and you are certain that there are no business interests behind them?

counterbalanced by their higher SHBG!

So yeah, a study that doesn't need 100,000 people because it's a direct experiment. Where's the bit about broccoli?

Most studies are funded by the NIH, which is not a vegan organization.

>except vegans have higher test you cuck
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

oh wow, a vegan cherry-picked a single study that compares them favorably to average non-lifters. how original

also:
>n is only 200 people
>barely higher average test
>P-values are not always accurate even though small ones are seen as favourable
>study is literally from 20 years ago
>20 fucking years

the way vegans cherry-pick and conduct research is the most perplexing and exasperating enigma of our generation, and certainly this forum

mind showing the impartial studies you speak of?

broccoli has a higher content of choline...

THERES ONE (1) VEGAN TESTED, terrible study

No I am not now that you mention it. I just looked it up and in developed countries average consumption is 5.1 eggs/week, putting them in the 3-6/week group. Would not be approximately correct to then use this group as an analogue for the general public, whose risk of dying from CVD is about 30%?

>broccoli has a higher content of choline...
But your claim was "broccoli was found to raise it by the same amount." Where's that data?

>THERES ONE (1) VEGAN TESTED, terrible study
Quoting the study from your last post
"To confirm and extend these findings we examined additional vegans/vegetarians (n=23) and omnivorous subjects (n=51). Fasting baseline TMAO levels were significantly lower among vegan/vegetarian subjects compared to omnivores (Fig. 2c). In a subset of these individuals an oral d3(methyl)-carnitine challenge (but with no steak) was performed, and confirmed that long term (all > 1 year) vegan/vegetarians have markedly reduced synthetic capacity to produce TMAO from oral carnitine (Fig. 2c,d). Interestingly, vegan/vegetarians challenged with d3-carnitine also had significantly more post-challenge plasma d3-carnitine compared to omnivorous subjects (Supplementary Fig. 7), a result that may reflect decreased intestinal microbial metabolism of carnitine prior to absorption."