Decided to get this leg lengthening surgery because I'm tired of being called manlet and getting ignored by girls...

decided to get this leg lengthening surgery because I'm tired of being called manlet and getting ignored by girls. Will I be able to continue lifting afterwards?

Attached: leg2.webm (480x270, 794K)

if you do this you're literally retarded

Attached: 1487018744860.jpg (519x533, 73K)

Attached: leg length.webm (854x480, 1.87M)

t. lanklet

>Will I be able to continue lifting afterwards?
Say goodbye to leg gains of any kind.

5'2". You will literally look disproportionate and it will be extremely painful.

Attached: 1443498892707.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Unless you're 5'7 or under this is absolutely fucking retarded.

I'm 174cm. I can be 184cm (6'0) and get out of manlet pit.

It's retarded in general, no matter at what height. His insecurity will NOT be solved by surgery

>letting yourself be bullied into the manlet meme
>agreeing to surgery

Never gonna make it. After you've done it you'll only find something else to blame why people wont respect you, while it never got to your mind that it's your personality and self-confidence.

You're a big guy.

Nobody will know

Are these videos supposed to sell the idea to me? These are absolutely horrifying.

well the surgery saves you from eternal manletness. think twice.

Ikr

>having to get that procedure in a place like Brazil or something.

No way, jos'e

Enjoy being crippled for a year just to look like an alien with fucked up stilt legs.

Positively terrible idea, wildly unpredictable results.

Your lifts will suffer, either heavily, or so much so that you won't lift correctly again.

You're not getting ignored by girls because you're a manlet, You're getting ignored because of your insecurity wafting off of you like a bad cologne.

182*
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure 184 is 6'1".

6' is 183 cm, and 6'1" is 185.5 cm

What shithole country is that video from?

Thanks, that seems more accurate.

For you

but manlets rule the world?

The United States of America.

The United Manlets of America.

what sort of medieval torture is this

if you're going to compensate for your height go lift weights instead of this shit

why would you want fucking long disproportionate legs that you had stretched by a doctor with a hammer

My father has replaced both his knees and his hips, as a result of being physically active his entire life, and if there was footage of them doing that shit to him, he would have sued their asses.