Losing weight slowly

hey guise, im a fatty who isn't really bothered by being fat but know that if i don't do something about it now it will bring awfull trouble in the future. I'm 30, im 106 kg and i'm 1.75 mts, i plan to lose somewhere around 10 - 15 kg from here to november for my wedding and for health, so my plan of action is:
eating dinner earlier
changing half my dinner for celery, lemon and salt
3 heavy punching bag sessions a week, i already started with the first 2 days (you can watch me in twitch, im uploading every session)
the heavy punching bag will increase as my condition increases, 2 years ago i could do somewhere around 15 rounds without stopping so that's my goal for april

how does it sounds?

pic related, that's my punching bag until i bring my old banana punching/kicking bag

Attached: 29216881_10160256755010387_8428730288765114962_n.jpg (540x960, 34K)

so you want to lose weight slowly? Why?

Cause it's not for vanity nor looks, also, i have a lot of time

>fat manlet that weights 106 kilos and streams his boxing "workout" gets married
>Im still a KHV even though I'm fit
To cope I interpret this as OP being a numale soyboy cuck

don't know what either of those have to do with it, you're not hugely overweight but it's still a stress on the body and you'll feel better sooner if you lose weight quicker but whatever, you do you

Lol jealous much? I'll send you some pics from the wedding. We changed the wedding calendario for cheesecake.

Send me a pic of you and your wife. I bet you get cucked on the regular, fatass

>changing half my dinner for celery, lemon and salt
sounds awful desu m8, why not try non meme meals?

>this insecure

Guarantee she’s fat

Well, i'm not un a rush to look good for summer ir Spring break, i have my wedding day as a goal but it could be before or after, it's a matter of Health pm the long running, so no hurries

Cause celery is cheap and o have heard good things about ir, also i like celery

If you drink sodas or other sweet drinks switching them to water will have a major effect

Changing half of one meal isn't going to do shit.
>Find your tdee
>Eat at a deficit
>Punch ya bag or finger bang your arsehole till failure
>Stop being such a half hearted bitch cuck fag

been doing that for the last 5 years or so, i went from 1 soda a day to 2 sodas a week, keeping everything else the same, and had no changes

don't know what 3/4s of that means, i just wanted to know if my plan sounded possible, also, not looking for a fit body or being thin or anything, just want to be lighter so i get more time alive and without weight-related problems when i'm old

i'm insecure? i'm talking about getting married, sending pics of the wedding and having cheesecake instead of normal cake, you're the one talking shit about my girl when you don't have one for yourself, why don't you stop going to the gym, get a better attitude and start getting laid every now and then?

why would you want to see me and my girl? you want to see how a happy couple looks? it won't help you. also, i think you're projecting with the cuck thing, maybe that's why you're single, women normally don't like that

>don't know what 3/4s of that means
That's why he mentioned being half hearted. You are obese and it will only get harder as you grow older unless you educate and discipline yourself on your body. 99% of people fail in losing weight, that's a fact. Read The Obesity Code by Jason Fung or do what you want I don't care.

man, i'm not trying to make losing weight my life, also i don't have too much head space to keep in mind every small detail about being fat and how to avoid it. I have a woman and a business to take care of, i have a small but existent social life and a dog, so i don't have the time to know exactly how many calories are in the last meal i had neither my girl has the time to cook special food every day (we work togather, she works as much as me). My rationale was: trade part of the "bad" food i eat everyday for "good" food and add a little exercise 3 times a week starting slow cause i stopped my training like a year ago (muay thai, boxing, BJJ). If you read theory about something and spend more than 1 hour a day on it and you're not getting anything in return, you're wasting your time and your potential in my opinion. why don't you spend half that time and headspace in learning something that you can sell?

also, and this is why i posted this here, i was looking for somebody to say something like "do at least x amount of minutes or it's useless" or "change the punching bag for this other exercise since it works better for what you're looking for" or just "it's too little, you'll reach your goal by the next year if you ever reach it", not just troll the weightlifters

op here, will bring this baby next week from my parents' house, just to be able to kick instead of just box
also, it's filles with plastic chips, so it's hard as fuck

Attached: 579285_10152685640045387_273514428_n.jpg (720x960, 104K)

Your plan might work. 30 lbs in 8 months should be easy, especially if you haven't lost the water weight yet so you get a nice weight loss boost at first before you plateau. Eating vegetables or things that fill you up like celery is goof too.

get myfitnesspal and put you only want to lose half a pound a week.

>you can watch me in twitch, im uploading every session
link?