Was I memed? user posted that it's a good breakfast but it's SO fatty (I've also added cheese to the egg)

Was I memed? user posted that it's a good breakfast but it's SO fatty (I've also added cheese to the egg)

Attached: baconandeggs.jpg (533x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17056806
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks delicious, good if you're doing keto

Too bad keto is a meme diet that gives you kidney stones

minus the eggs and bacon u have a pretty good breakfast bra

that red garnish on the side doesnt really fit. food looks good but your plating needs work

yeah and as we all know there are no precautions you can take to avoid this stuff

thanks anons but it's a google image, I won't lie to you

>fat is bad

>not adding black pudding for even more fat

Attached: 1506583596358.jpg (495x495, 313K)

get rid of the tomato and add a little bit of steamed broccoli

It dosent matter what the macros are of one meal, as long as the rest of what you eat for the day fits into what ever diet plan you have its all good.

>Told to eat something specific
>Modify it anyway
>Complain

Wow faggit, you don't even need to tell us your a mellenial, we can already tell.

If you're not born on or before 1979 you're a millennial. If you're not born on or before 1997 you're gen Z

>fat is bad

go on

Attached: 1515934583370.png (128x118, 21K)

drink

w a t e r
a
t
e
r

you goddamn OP

Stop working out and paying for it and start working and getting paid for it.
Become a logger, a construction worker or anything of the sort. You wont care about the opinions of faggots, girls and the morons on this website, you will be your own man, with your own proven strength and power.
Go old school, you cant go wrong with it.

Attached: IMAG0186.jpg (2592x1728, 1.32M)

УPOOOOOOOOOOOOOД БЛЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯДь

If you're eating a high-fat, non-ketogenic diet, you were memed.

you can eat like this but literally cant eat a carb ever, not a single one

What's an ideal cutting breakfast? considering I'll be eating CRB for lunch and dinner?

oпaнa дapoвa

This. Also, slightly acid things like lemon juice. Don't let that shit touch your teeth though, it'll ruin the enamel.

Attached: DSC_0015.jpg (3920x2204, 1.27M)

Reminder that Tomatoes reduce test

I put onions and potatoes together as a salad
do i cancel them out that way?

I am lol

Salo? lol. Well, nah I won't do that shit. It fucks up your back, you work in shitty weather and etc. I'm comfy with my high paying nice job.

That's a lot of fat damn

you need to eat shitload of tomatoes, pic related

Attached: tomato powder.png (629x771, 80K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17056806
>To evaluate interrelations between phytofluene, lycopene, or tomato powder consumption and androgen status, 8-wk-old male F344 rats (fed a control AIN 93G diet) were castrated or sham-operated and subsequently provided with daily oral supplementation of phytofluene or lycopene ( approximately 0.7 mg/d) or fed a 10% tomato powder supplemented diet (AIN 93G) for 4 d. Sham-operated rats provided with either phytofluene, lycopene, or tomato powder had approximately 40-50% lower serum testosterone concentrations than the sham-operated, control-fed group
Maybe you should change tomatoes for something else like avocado or broccoli

Perfectly good breakfast, might want to add some more veggies to it but the amount of fat isn't bad for you.

my breakfast consists of:
>2 eggs
>1 tomatoe (cooked)
>1/2 spinachs (raw)
>1/6 of Red onion (cooked)

Any tips on how to get rid of the burning sensation of raw onions?

>That's a lot of fat damn
thats adidas

fucking top notch bro. Clonakilty is my fave

citation needed bro

boil the onions

I literally went home on my lunch break and ate
>3 eggs
>one who tomato
>an entire pack of pic related
because of this post from OP

And then I took my zinc, D3, multi, glucosamine, and reishi =)

Attached: 11800.png (400x190, 155K)

I think some of those little sweet cherry or heirloom tomatoes halved would taste better and go a long way towards the plating/presentation. But other than that pretty solid breakfast.

Use canadian bacon....dont add cheese...
Wow...take out the fat and its a low fat breakfast

Attached: 1519228137830.jpg (700x2622, 336K)

I eat 6 eggs every morning, scrambled. I'll crush salad chips (30cal) for texture, sprinkle some pork/steak seasoning on top and eat it with salsa

I'll also have a piece of toast with peanut butter or oatmeal, some sort of carb

Americans add sugar to bacon?

breh you gotta store those in the fridge or pantry is fine?

> flax seed
nope

skip breakfast, or an omelette (do like 3 eggs, 3 eggs whites), or some light greek yogurt (like oikos triple 0)

>fried bacon, tomatoes and eggs

Gastric reflux: the diet. Enjoy your gastritis.

Dont skip breakfast like that other guy said. When you wake up your body is in a catabolic state, cannibalizing muscle for protein synthesis. The sooner you eat protein the sooner you stop this process. Eat a protein shake.

Unfortunately yes

I cant eat eggs without bacon
I dont scramble them either but i just flip them over and later puncture the yolk with bread, take a bite of the white with bacon implemented in it and usually have some cottage cheese to go with all of it, and pickles too.

Attached: DSC_0016.jpg (3920x2204, 2.21M)

> -3,2g dietary fiber
> -7,1 monosomething

bacon is good for you

Attached: 45451354215.jpg (2592x1728, 1.23M)

You don't need to do this. I gained significant muscle mass and numbers on all my lifts (linearly, up to 280x5x5 so far on squats) and I both run daily and don't eat either breakfast or lunch.

No it's not. Cured meat is universally accepted as bad for you by the (((scientific community))). But for real though it increases your risk of certain cancers fairly significantly

Even if it weren't negative, those are amateur fiber numbers. Gotta get them beans. Like 14g fiber per cup. Plus they cut your risks for a fuckload of diseases and have a good amount of protein and digestible starch for your gut biota. Litchrully the best

So does exposing your skin to the sun
you only yolo once

>you only you only live once once

beans are never missing in my kitchen
t.spic

>raw bacon and garlic
fucking alpha

what is this meme

Keto slows your metabolism and if you eat too much fat or protein you’ll gain fat instead of burning it as energy. After a month with no insulin manipulation (granted you stick to keto diet) your muscle and strength gains will stall or even reverse if your activity levels too high. This meme diets almost as bad as veganism.

>Too bad keto is a meme diet that gives you kidney stones if you're a subhuman
If you're a genetic reject who gets kidney stones, you're gonna get kidney stones off leafy greens and bacon.

If you're not a waste of medical funds, you're not gonna get kidney stones.

How big are you? I wasn't able to progress past 205 5x5 but I'm a pretty small guy. That's why I started looking at my breakfast. I've had my dinner down for a long time but my lunch is always going to be permanently fucked due to my shitty job.

You dont go in catabolic state if you are perma in ketosis, thats why properly done fasts work.

Eggs and cheese is based, but I'm convinced that bacon is a huge meme. It doesn't even taste good unless it's deep fried. Salty as fuck. Pretty gross DESU.

Use chicken in your omelette. Chicken, cheese, onion and tomato

t. a girl

>WAAAH NO BACON
Bacon is confirmed to boost test, soyboys

>7 equal bars
who the fuck decides to cut something into a prime number?

Best breakfast in the world right there buddy.

>bacon
>doesn't even taste good
excuse me what the fuck

>deep fried bacon
wat

No you vegan shit head, what you're thinking about is processed food.

Did you cook the bacon or eat it raw?

>chicken omlette

Woah good idea user.

What if we also added bacon and ranch?

This board is literally one of the worst places to get
fitness and nutritional advice.

I use r/fitness for advice and Veeky Forums for the memes

yes you were memed.

Glad you idiots keep shitting up this board with your nonsense. People who get kidney stones on keto diets (a diet that naturally lowers uric acid) are at a higher risk for kidney stones before starting the diet.

Calories in calories out.