Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=lzRZVTn_rps

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bC0ftKcdEtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares about this dumb cunt.

oops, wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=bC0ftKcdEtE

Attached: 28764723_102624557236018_1835027358491344896_n.jpg (640x640, 49K)

i mean if i could make myself super attractive to thots for a few thousand dollars i would be willing to get it done without anesthesia.

For men I'd argue the equivalent wouldn't be a boob job, but like a job making 6 figures or something LIKE that.

Joining the military and becoming a spec war solider, becoming a Firefighter, starting a successful business etc. you get the idea

The things that boost a mans attractiveness and would make you feel more self confident are not necessarily physical.

True or no true?

Attached: Abby (@ampollo) • Instagram photos and videos.webm (640x640, 879K)

fpbp

saged

Kys

but all those things are a lot harder than saving 10 grand and getting a tit job

Becoming a firefighter isn't THAT hard

Hard to compare but it's like $3,000 dollars worth of effort I think

joining the military or becoming a firefighter is pretty fucking easy, and also mediocare af, don't ever do it for pussy because you won't see any for the majority of your service term

a more relevant thing to attract sluts would be self confidence combined with money and a good physique

not regular military but like Spec War.

The firefighter thing I think even a regular one would do good with chicks
if for nothing else the confidence if would give you

This happen when girl doesn't find a boyfriend and try to neglect anything for their looks. Sad.

she makes a living off her looks, it's literally her job to look a certain way

Attached: 26827138_394127417666832_6745117684486111232_n.webm (640x640, 1.09M)

>20 minutes of some 6/10 girl yapping about herself
I'll pass.

>19 minute video of a thot talking about her tits
no thanks

thot

>half an hour of thot talking about being a thot

I'll take a rain check

>third of an hour long video of a thot bragging about herself

Maybe some other time

Wise user

Go read the comments if you want free rage

>1181 seconds of some testicular temptress talking about her jubbly wubblies

nah, thanks tho

Damn now she's a 9/10

Too bad about that

>aboot

holy shit. 20min video of her just talking and talking and talking

>45 minutes vid of some bimbo talking about her tittays

Another time, perhaps

>becoming a Firefighter
ahahaha, do you really think firefighters get girls?

>19 minutes and 40 seconds of some roastie having an ego trip

Not today.

>20 mins of a brap talking about her bazongas
I will postpone.

I listened to the whole thing while doing a mindless task at work. It was actually pretty interesting hearing about body image from a woman's perspective. She seems to have thought it through pretty well, and I don't see any problem with body augmentation in general. The time and effort it takes to accumulate enough money to pay for a surgery is surely commensurate with what we spend in the gym, and in the end it's all going for looks anyway, so I don't really see it as a shortcut. I wouldn't listen to it when I have better things to do, but as a way to pass some mindless time it was fine.

>a nineteen minute and forty second long video of some heavenly blessed beauty talking about her breasts

watching now thanks

>1180 seconds of a female talking about her body

This will have to wait.

This is amazing.

She was one of those "low-key" Instagram sloots who kind of knew she had a nice butt and her transformation was actually pretty good. Most of her posts weren't only "muh booty" but more just inspiring and kind of cute. This was like circa 2015, mind you.

And now we have 36 min videos about why silicon breasts are empowering.

Thanks Abby, for giving me an outlet to inspire my flat-assed gf of 4 months to improve herself three years ago. Can't wait for the Gymshark shills.