Farmers Walks

How do I add more weight to farmers walks if I'm already using the heaviest dumbbells in the gym?

I can walk around with the 110lbs dumbbells for over 30 seconds for at least five sets.

pic related it's me

Attached: a066bad837f9bfd4b83737102b7e64df.jpg (639x720, 112K)

Walk longer

use a barbell, w shaped/EZ bars are good for this

Use 4 dumbbells instead.

Poor pigs..

Hex Bar? Or whatever the fuck it's called. Slap a few 45s on each side.

pigs are made to baconsumed

this is what I was thinking but won't this be a lot easier on my stabilizers?

OHHHHHHHHHHH those bendy bars that indians use for curls?

yeah alright I like this

Nope.
Funny pun though.

This ia disgusting, look how scared they are. Why not just use weights? This is so pointless.

this pic always make me sad

Attached: 1622624_466281246831123_1283172784_n.jpg (624x480, 57K)

the hammer curl barbell thingy works well

idk what its called

The chinese are fucking horrible to animals yeah

yeah this actually completely answered my question thanks lads

start doing lunges

Spud Inc sells farmers handles you can roll up and put in your gym bag, they support asuch weight loaded on them as you want using regular plates, they are akward when loaded to 300+lbs a side but work well and as someone who competes in strongman the awkwardness is ok as no two farmers handles feel the same anyways. Plenty of plans online to actually build your own set too if you gym would let you leave them there

Attached: 59A66001-D265-4634-9783-06B0E8B26B20.jpg (1010x1544, 316K)

those look ok but if you're serious about farmer walks you need to get handles, they allow you to put some serious weight and the distribution forces more stabilization.

bonus points: use straps so your grip isn't the first thing to give out so you can really fry your legs/core/back/shoulders

Attached: Quantifying_the_Farmer's_Walk.jpg?1409170277.jpg (640x360, 230K)

found the asian internet guy

Using straps on farmers eliminates half the fun, also it's like the only strongman event where you can never use straps so if you ever want to compete don't get used to using them here. The handles work well, although I agree you need to get some time in with actual handles but these are great for whenever you can't, I keep them in my gym bag and when I am not at my strength focused gym and have to hit up a regular powerhouse or whatever I can at least get some in

what's that supposed to mean?

>Using straps on farmers eliminates half the fun
sure, but they allow you to reduce the limiting factor of grip. unless your grip is freakish, it's going to give out before your other muscle groups.

if you use straps, you should however continue training grip on the side and occasionally do some without straps.

I see what your saying, I just look at it from a different perspective I guess, toe this is an event in a sport I do not just an excersize, I have to do it within the rules. I guess depending on goals straps for maybe like your super heavy sets would be ok, but if your the kind of guy doing farmers for fun you should consider competing in strongman, the community is awesome and it has given me all kinds of drive to continue to grow and become stronger that I had lost a while ago in the regular gym

no u

It's Asia in general. Also, basically the whole developing world. Oh, also you, if you eat meat.

Do all pigs look Asian or just Asian pigs?

Just walk longer you idiot

>use straps

wtf
do you even do these
the entire point is increasing grip strength