Hear girls on the train talking about how they don't like "really bulky guys"

>Hear girls on the train talking about how they don't like "really bulky guys"

What was the point again?

Attached: 1353543075847.jpg (726x720, 210K)

sour grapes

Anything more muscular than ottermode is a turnoff to most grills. Also, grills don't know what they want.

>grills don't know what they want
spbp

They don't like powerlifters and they don't like roided bodybuilders

can we have more discussion on this?

to add first for example when i was fat girls would always call me handsome but they wont mire but now they mire but never call me anything nice

how does this work?

Bulky lifters are minority of those who lift even if you exclude old people/machinefags/women etc

They were just being nice.

Ottermode. Normies especially women have a different view to whats big to you. You are in fyms all time and see huge guy on intelrnet like arnold. They dont

>implying you are big

Veeky Forums Standards are a no go for women, body dismorphia ain't nice

Ottermode or slightly bigger /swole dad mode are the attractive ones

If you can attain it naturally, it isn't too much.

How about girls(male), do like really bulky guys? A-asking for a friend.

Attached: DYHEaktUMAcuL_y.jpg (900x1200, 160K)

>when i was fat girls would always call me handsome
This is the equivalent of telling a fat girl she'd look so good if she lost a few pounds

desu i didn't like muscle guys until i dated one.
yes, it is true, girls do not know what they want
i could never think about dating a dyel ever again

Fat girls don't understand how being fit takes effort, and you look really good because of your effort.

Women also complain that they'd never date a jerk and just want a nice guy, they really don't know what they want

Part of it is virtue signaling. Example, a downs being told he looks good in w/e. Obviously he is ugly but people, espessially girls feel the need to boost them up and in turn boost their own status. Sometimes they complement exceptional looks, but at that point it's more likely subtle flirting.

Hell, in ops case it was likely the inverse if he is natty. IE they pretend not to be attracted to soley muscles to boost their status among friends and not seem shallow.

OH NONONONONO

I believe this but avoid saying it due to "nice guys" meme

>She thinks she wouldn't kill for a dicking from Arnie in his prime
Boolsheet

Yah tbqh girls really do like muscle bros. Like other anons have said girls don’t know what they want. That’s why one should never take advice from girls

Take your pity party to /r9k/

Attached: 8vnAccl[1].jpg (640x1920, 173K)

stop projecting that's really embarrassing yikessss

to get you to fuck off

Attached: 1512372620001.jpg (237x213, 6K)

Are we talking about them not liking dudes that are huge/roided or are we talking about the behavioral affect of birthcontrol in regards to what sort of man they like?

Can't be helped if you think people interesting enough to get gfs are jerks by default, user.

They mean like a body builder. Any girl who says she hates something like ottermode is either a lesbian or a jealous fatty.

he did not say that though

That is because really bulky guys look like red, sweaty, swollen walking penises. It is extremely unattractive.

>a strangers conversation on the train invalidated my entire life

>virtue signaling

maybe they just think calling some downy ugly would be kinda cruel and petty

>girl in my friend group I was fucking here and there
>out at a bar and muscles come up
>she says something about "I only care about abs and arms"
>literally couldnt stop feeling up back chest and legs when we fuck
Theyre retarded m8, I feel like a qt girl(male) would be the best if you could get rid of the host of mental problems

This is a good rule for people in general. Unless you have it, you might not know you ever wanted it.

I'm . Most of the girls I know haven't been in a good, long lasting relationship. Once you find someone you love, you kind of tend to find people like them, or people with similar features to them attractive.

>lifting for 3D

Attached: 1507566400376.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

protip: women don't know how to be people, they only know how to be women.

If they tell you something that they'll just as easily tell their fat friend, it means they're treating you like a woman. That also means that they're just being nice, because women are insufferable cunts who will lie to their best friends in order to make them feel better.