Why would anyone want high test?

I've noticed that we've got a lot of test threads at the moment and I can't quite figure out why. Sure, it's good for muscle mass, but why would you want to let your body be controlled by your primal urges? The way I see it, for all the same reasons that normies don't roid, Veeky Forumsizens shouldn't try to raise their test. I'd much rather have self-control than a little bit more muscle mass. Hell, I'd gladly ride that slippery slope all the way in to going out of my way to lower my test. What am I missing?

Attached: TEST.jpg (852x480, 120K)

the try gays are the reason I don't open youtube. i want to kill them all. is this normal?

t. soyboy
you need all the test you can get when lifting natty

Fuck off BuzzFeed

cuz i do heavy longsword fencing and high test gets me better results in everything. not to mention it really fucking helps when you can get super pissed after a couple of hits to the head

Sure

Bois, is this soyboy for real?

Can you repeat the question m8

But every samurai manga that I've read says that anger is bad in a fight.

Yes. It means you have normal levels of test.

Ok bud

Despite this being an obvious troll, I want to let you know that high test GIVES you more self-control. That high test would somehow make you impulsive is the stupidest meme myth ever.

samurai would kill heavy fencing tards before they can blink.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-03-01-at-15.09.09.png (843x471, 274K)

what did he mean by this?

Blade-studying neckbeard detected

>high testosterone means you lose control
Only if you're a brainlet.

Attached: 1517667728821.gif (320x198, 1.49M)

>fit/izens shouldn't try to raise their test
>I’d gladly lower my test
Thanks for the advice fellow Veeky Forumsizen. I know the posters of Veeky Forums are always looking out for my best interests.

Attached: 74E88B09-579B-471C-A19C-27FB985AD058.png (209x241, 10K)

under heavy i meant to say a lot of and samurai doesn't have any significant advantage or disadvantage over a longsword fighter. the fighting style is actually similar with the biggest difference being you can actually parry with a longsword as much as you want. also doubledged is better than single edged
yeah but the fun starts when you stop thinking about what you're gonna do and just react by gut instinct. and being pissed stops me from overthinking shit

Amateurs benefit from anger, violence professionals are disadvantaged by it. If you can kill without getting angry, you are best remaining calm so you can use your training.

Amateur benefits from the reduced inhibitions from anger.

Wrong. You need all the sensitivity to androgens that you can get.

not necesserally true, it depends on what you're doing but for split second twitches and stuff like that turning off your inhibition and your brain gets you to the part where you react according to your training.

The funniest thing is that Veeky Forums is so obsessed with raising their test even though it's pretty irrelevant where you are in the normal range and you're not getting past that without roids. All that time they post here and develop autistic diet habits would be spent so much better working out.

Your picture is retarded. I have above average test levels and I'm depressed and see everything negative.

my pistachios are fully activated

Attached: whocouldbebehind.png (500x330, 136K)

Well stop being a little bitch boy then

Doesn't change the fact that mental illness has barely to nothing to do with test levels.

>Your picture is retarded.

not exactly helping yourself in the negativity department are you?

for any of you still doubtful of the Jew menace this is him

Those are just the basic functions of testosterone in men. High and low have little to do with it unless it's extreme (which is bad on both sides).

>a white "male" wrote this
kek

>>but why would you want to let your body be controlled by your primal urges?

You don't want your body to be ruled by primal urges. But a lack of those urges to begin with is among the most clear imaginable signs of physiological and psychological dysfunction. A tiger with no desire to hunt is a sick tiger; full stop.

poor (((advice))) senpai

Attached: image.gif (500x249, 495K)

>makes you more horny
>makes you more angry
>somehow this increases self-control

It really makes me happy.

Not just muscle mass, also high sex drive and more energy.
Gotta keep your woman satisfied, and it's nice not feeling like you need a nap all the time.

>high sex drive is a good thing

>low test
>do whatever other people tell me
>have to seek counseling or life coaching because I'm depressed and don't know why
>have to resort to manipulation and pity to get what I want in life

C O P E
O
P
E

testosterone is the hormone that makes men healthy and happy, men with low test are depressed and get diseases and cancer easier. I don't get why people think testosterone is something bad

Attached: 1457339408765.png (420x412, 200K)

>anything i look at I observe as being a failure
>my entire though process is failure focused
>why am I so depressed???
Life's an opinion dumb shit, go into events assuming you'll win.
Didn't you ever have to read meditations in high school?

You wouldn't want to step on peoples toes now, would you goy?

Inject some test if that's really how you live user. We care about you.
Some dumb fuck Australian took a bunch of bathtub chemicals and now people assume testosterone is the same thing as clen or tren or any other anabolic

I've been on nofap for 3 weeks now/ red onion - celery - cabbage - spinach - twice a day/ Red meats and fucking three different girls atm.
I do heavy barbell shrugs and train shoulders every day, this is where you have the most androgen receptors.

I am high test, and i can attest to this.
>Hyper focused, assertive and dominant.
>Sleep 6 hours a day and feel like running a marathon
>I talk to every pretty woman I see on the street and get numbers.
>I low key want to rape every girl I see and pour my rich seed in them.
>Ages 16 - 25 smell fertile to me, I can tell when they're ovulating.
>Took the virginity of two 17 year old girls all ready.

High test is the best way to be.

Attached: 1511688648308.jpg (571x748, 139K)

:D

>b-but men r angry and meen b/c high testostoronerone

gorillas are low-t, yet more alpha and strong than humen, explain this

Your depression is caused by something else then.

They have tiny balls

Everything you do is a subset of the primal urges my man.
You need more test because modern life fucks up your levels. You can consider it as the actualization of your potential as a biological organism. It's the difference between a tree that has grown in nutritious soil with sufficient sun and rain against a tree that grew up between a crack in the asphalt on the side of a highway.

Attached: tjern 3.png (704x288, 182K)

bodybuilders with artificial high t-levels have them too

hahahahaha holy fucking shit my man

Afaik Dopamine and Testosterone control each other's production. Why you would want less of something so vital to the brain's health is beyond me

Isn't that a meme?

>have to seek counseling or life coaching because I'm depressed and don't know why
Holy shit. So that's why so many students these days are depressed. They're low test. I've never made that fucking connection. Thanks Veeky Forums.

Seems legit. Post blood tests.

Bet you think masculinity is toxic, faggot.

Attached: 1520108155559.jpg (720x1280, 163K)